Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Random Raffle
1 2 ... 227 228 229 230 231 ... 920 921
A little tip I picked up;

When buying a T-shirt on a site like redbubble, if you see a colour option of 'Heather' choose that one. I don't know for sure, but the 'Heather' variants always seem to be more comfortable. Not sure why. It goes well with most designs, too.
A little tip I picked up;

When buying a T-shirt on a site like redbubble, if you see a colour option of 'Heather' choose that one. I don't know for sure, but the 'Heather' variants always seem to be more comfortable. Not sure why. It goes well with most designs, too.
Wishlist
Art Shopkitsune_dia_de_los_muertos.pngw8o0xW1.png
Fun fact: Human beings only use one nostril at a time. Each nostril takes a turn at being dormant (about five minutes), as the other nostril does all the work. The process is then reversed and the resting nostril takes over.
Fun fact: Human beings only use one nostril at a time. Each nostril takes a turn at being dormant (about five minutes), as the other nostril does all the work. The process is then reversed and the resting nostril takes over.
Fun fact: blood in your body actually isn't blue contrary to belief. Oxygenated blood is a bright red even in your body and deoxygenated blood is a darker red. The reason your veins look blue is because of the way light is scattered and reflected to your eye due to the tissue and skin that covers it.
Fun fact: blood in your body actually isn't blue contrary to belief. Oxygenated blood is a bright red even in your body and deoxygenated blood is a darker red. The reason your veins look blue is because of the way light is scattered and reflected to your eye due to the tissue and skin that covers it.
e0vgPI4.gifJICIbJe.pngF6-A6-C01-B-D7-EC-4-C49-AED9-A9-D6-F3-DA011-A.gifw8o0xW1.pngbxDQbVS.gif
Fun fact: Because giraffes used to have shorter necks, their voice boxes were right at their head. But now that their necks can be 7+ feet in length, if they make any noise, the signal goes from their brain down the entire neck to the voicebox, and back up again!
Fun fact: Because giraffes used to have shorter necks, their voice boxes were right at their head. But now that their necks can be 7+ feet in length, if they make any noise, the signal goes from their brain down the entire neck to the voicebox, and back up again!
Vbo7asA.pngaHMlRC8.png
Cats will scratch less on furniture if you cut their claws. It makes sense, but way too few people realise it.

This works well for 1-2 people living together:
Go down with the trash, vaccuum, wash clothes and dishes on specific weekdays instead of having one massive cleaning day. If you go down with the trash on Mondays and Thursdays, and the trash is not full on Monday, you can always wait until Thursday. If you do all in one day you will be drained, and maybe skip it entirely if you don't feel like it or know you won't have the time to do all of it. Spaced out it will be less tiring and you will get a good feeling afterwards. It won't take all day, and the house will generally look cleaner. You can even invite friends/family without having to panic. Except the litter box. Clean that every day for your cat's sake unless you have one of those automatic litterboxes I really want

@Noivernhunter34 That's actually really interesting. I imagine different colours have a different chemical build, and that difference in build affects the texture of the fabric fibers. This should be visible in a microscope if you want to put it to the test! :)

Cats will scratch less on furniture if you cut their claws. It makes sense, but way too few people realise it.

This works well for 1-2 people living together:
Go down with the trash, vaccuum, wash clothes and dishes on specific weekdays instead of having one massive cleaning day. If you go down with the trash on Mondays and Thursdays, and the trash is not full on Monday, you can always wait until Thursday. If you do all in one day you will be drained, and maybe skip it entirely if you don't feel like it or know you won't have the time to do all of it. Spaced out it will be less tiring and you will get a good feeling afterwards. It won't take all day, and the house will generally look cleaner. You can even invite friends/family without having to panic. Except the litter box. Clean that every day for your cat's sake unless you have one of those automatic litterboxes I really want

@Noivernhunter34 That's actually really interesting. I imagine different colours have a different chemical build, and that difference in build affects the texture of the fabric fibers. This should be visible in a microscope if you want to put it to the test! :)

Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@juxta13 I think that Trinette would like to visit a new lair so she'd be interested in joining the random raffle: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47771789][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/477718/47771789_350.png[/img][/url] If you want to learn about about medieval armour, you might want to try [url=http://borealissteel.ca/][b][u]Borealis Steel[/u][/b][/url] or the [url=http://borealissteel.ca/weblog/][b][u]Borealis Steel Weblog[/u][/b][/url] - links in the text
@juxta13

I think that Trinette would like to visit a new lair so she'd be interested in joining the random raffle:
47771789_350.png

If you want to learn about about medieval armour, you might want to try Borealis Steel or the Borealis Steel Weblog - links in the text
Fun Fact: In Avatar: The Last Airbender, the Cabbage Merchant's inventory is destroyed upon entry to Ba Sing Se due to the possibility of cabbage slugs in his merchandise. If you pause at just the right moment, you can see a cabbage slug being flung through the air with the destroyed cabbage bits, proving that the precaution was indeed necessary.
Fun Fact: In Avatar: The Last Airbender, the Cabbage Merchant's inventory is destroyed upon entry to Ba Sing Se due to the possibility of cabbage slugs in his merchandise. If you pause at just the right moment, you can see a cabbage slug being flung through the air with the destroyed cabbage bits, proving that the precaution was indeed necessary.
fdzw6Z8.pngH1Ix9RL.png8a9c972a4ecc2f86f3528ab1e57fab5de425cac2.png
Fun fact: On animal crossing New Horizons, the rarest fish is the coelacanth, and it is incredibly hard and rare to catch. It is available year round at any time of day, but only spawns when it rains. It's worth 15,000 bells, but you can also put it in Blathers museum.

The rarest fish I've caught in Animal Crossing is the whale Shark T-T
Fun fact: On animal crossing New Horizons, the rarest fish is the coelacanth, and it is incredibly hard and rare to catch. It is available year round at any time of day, but only spawns when it rains. It's worth 15,000 bells, but you can also put it in Blathers museum.

The rarest fish I've caught in Animal Crossing is the whale Shark T-T
T image1.jpg e
~Mer~
They/She

Pixel Adopts
Wishlist
e image0.jpg
Fun fact: turkeys used to be worshipped as gods.

Pinglist please!
Fun fact: turkeys used to be worshipped as gods.

Pinglist please!
440153d1f3971b0891d009c19803730f.png
My neighbor's chickens are free range and seeing them wandering in my yard made me decide to look up some fun facts on chickens:

When roosters open their beak fully, their external auditory canals completely close off. Basically, roosters have built in earplugs and this helps prevent them from damaging their hearing when they crow.

The color of the egg depends on the chickens earlobes. Red ear lobed chickens lay brown eggs, while white ear lobed chickens lay white eggs.

The earliest known printing of “Why did the chicken cross the road?” was in 1847 in a New York Magazine.

Chickens have prehistoric roots and are the closest living relative of the Tyrannosaurus Rex.

Chickens can see and dream in full color.

Source: https://www.thefactsite.com/chicken-facts/

Another thing to remember, if you have some older eggs in the fridge you can check if they are still good for eating:

Fill a bowl with cold water and place your eggs in the bowl. If they sink to the bottom and lay flat on their sides, they’re very fresh. If they’re a few weeks old but still good to eat, they’ll stand on one end at the bottom of the bowl. If they float to the surface, they’re no longer fresh enough to eat.
My neighbor's chickens are free range and seeing them wandering in my yard made me decide to look up some fun facts on chickens:

When roosters open their beak fully, their external auditory canals completely close off. Basically, roosters have built in earplugs and this helps prevent them from damaging their hearing when they crow.

The color of the egg depends on the chickens earlobes. Red ear lobed chickens lay brown eggs, while white ear lobed chickens lay white eggs.

The earliest known printing of “Why did the chicken cross the road?” was in 1847 in a New York Magazine.

Chickens have prehistoric roots and are the closest living relative of the Tyrannosaurus Rex.

Chickens can see and dream in full color.

Source: https://www.thefactsite.com/chicken-facts/

Another thing to remember, if you have some older eggs in the fridge you can check if they are still good for eating:

Fill a bowl with cold water and place your eggs in the bowl. If they sink to the bottom and lay flat on their sides, they’re very fresh. If they’re a few weeks old but still good to eat, they’ll stand on one end at the bottom of the bowl. If they float to the surface, they’re no longer fresh enough to eat.
springcleanrafflebutton.png
1 2 ... 227 228 229 230 231 ... 920 921