Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Random Raffle
1 2 ... 187 188 189 190 191 ... 922 923
I'm a dragon not native of Flight Rising, it's a foreign land to me with new challenges, dangers, and exciting places to see. Though I haven't been here for very long I've gotten to see it's not as dangerous as I first thought it was. Life is an interesting journey for everyone and where it leads is different for every dragon. We all walk down on our own paths and there are reasons behind our actions that got us to where we are today. The successes we had to the mistakes you made. Looking back there are many things you could tell yourself you could have done differently or done better. However another quote I like to bring up reading from ancient text. “Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things… and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” Hearing about this new world, I was nervous to spread my wings and see the new land myself. I didn't know what to expect or if I'll find myself in a spot scarce of food. But one thing I can say is. I'm glad I took the chance and flown to this distinct land. The words I like to follow and my own quote. "You'll never know what you'll be missing out on, unless you give things a try" If I hadn't come here I wouldn't have gotten to see so many different dragons, tried new foods, and see new landmarks. I may settle here for a bit until I can travel back to my homelands. [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/670478843533852702/692918175528124446/scry.png[/img][/center] This is one of my scrys however I do want to work on making this dragon a part of my lair. I feel like this speaks "wind" to me and he's a pretty dragon. I'm a dragon still fresh in this new world.
I'm a dragon not native of Flight Rising, it's a foreign land to me with new challenges, dangers, and exciting places to see. Though I haven't been here for very long I've gotten to see it's not as dangerous as I first thought it was.

Life is an interesting journey for everyone and where it leads is different for every dragon. We all walk down on our own paths and there are reasons behind our actions that got us to where we are today. The successes we had to the mistakes you made. Looking back there are many things you could tell yourself you could have done differently or done better. However another quote I like to bring up reading from ancient text.

“Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things… and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”

Hearing about this new world, I was nervous to spread my wings and see the new land myself. I didn't know what to expect or if I'll find myself in a spot scarce of food. But one thing I can say is. I'm glad I took the chance and flown to this distinct land. The words I like to follow and my own quote.

"You'll never know what you'll be missing out on, unless you give things a try"

If I hadn't come here I wouldn't have gotten to see so many different dragons, tried new foods, and see new landmarks. I may settle here for a bit until I can travel back to my homelands.
scry.png

This is one of my scrys however I do want to work on making this dragon a part of my lair. I feel like this speaks "wind" to me and he's a pretty dragon. I'm a dragon still fresh in this new world.

Ever expanding and non exalt clan
Huge Wings of Fire fan
Really loves dragons
Just a little while longer to enter the
Mistral Jamboree Random Raffle.

I really appreciate all of the posts we have been receiving. There are some excellent thoughts and suggestions - not to mention some lovely Wind dragons.

So far, I have all of the following entered. Please let me know if I missed you.
Alastriona1
AliciaA
Andraya
ArmourGeek___
Drekven
ElleMelle
Firefirebert
Frozen224
galacticTopiary___
Gynore
Katnipp
Kissie
Larssie
LemonyCurry___
Lisegathe
MariKatt
Martinique
Meadbhb
minted
Noivernhunter34
PumpkinCupcake___
Rockmama
Sagittariuss
SilentRiver
SocklessWonder
Storygeek
Supremedorklord___
VelvetBop
Watercolour
___

There's still time to enter if would like to participate.
Click here to see the original post and instructions.

Ping list was here.
Just a little while longer to enter the
Mistral Jamboree Random Raffle.

I really appreciate all of the posts we have been receiving. There are some excellent thoughts and suggestions - not to mention some lovely Wind dragons.

So far, I have all of the following entered. Please let me know if I missed you.
Alastriona1
AliciaA
Andraya
ArmourGeek___
Drekven
ElleMelle
Firefirebert
Frozen224
galacticTopiary___
Gynore
Katnipp
Kissie
Larssie
LemonyCurry___
Lisegathe
MariKatt
Martinique
Meadbhb
minted
Noivernhunter34
PumpkinCupcake___
Rockmama
Sagittariuss
SilentRiver
SocklessWonder
Storygeek
Supremedorklord___
VelvetBop
Watercolour
___

There's still time to enter if would like to participate.
Click here to see the original post and instructions.

Ping list was here.
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
Windy sky baby

The Dance of the Wind

The Wind
~~~~~loves to
~~~~~~~dance
It swirls
~~~~with grace
~~~~~~not a care
~~~~~~~~~in the world
~~~~~~it doesn't worry
~~~~~nor fret
but continues to preform
~~~~~~~fulfilling it's destiny
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~is it wise?

I will add a drawing if I get it done in time
Windy sky baby

The Dance of the Wind

The Wind
~~~~~loves to
~~~~~~~dance
It swirls
~~~~with grace
~~~~~~not a care
~~~~~~~~~in the world
~~~~~~it doesn't worry
~~~~~nor fret
but continues to preform
~~~~~~~fulfilling it's destiny
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~is it wise?

I will add a drawing if I get it done in time
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
[i]Bamboo sings your name And crane calls rise through the mists As storm clouds gather[/i] Kaffir [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52142601] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/521427/52142601_350.png[/img] [/url]
Bamboo sings your name
And crane calls rise through the mists
As storm clouds gather

Kaffir

52142601_350.png
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
[img]https://www.poemsearcher.com/images/poemsearcher/de/de30eaf072000cd5523585e03c53370a.jpeg[/img] My Wind girl :) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4777829] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/47779/4777829_350.png[/img] [/url]
de30eaf072000cd5523585e03c53370a.jpeg

My Wind girl :)

4777829_350.png
w8o0xW1.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gif
[/center]y76dkb6.pngDvZqcBr.pngqpqqZXQ.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifye6z1pi.png]OLBV4Th.png
FR
oof, I'm just 6 hours late to enter the deadline. *feels left out* *looks at others inspirational quotes* *grabs a wild card entry* Meh...I will still enter. Something inspirational I stumbled upon recently... [center][b]"If you are searching for the person who can change your life, take a good look in the mirror"[/b]-Sandeep Maheshwari[/center] [center]We are in control of our life, rather than waiting for something/someone to come to us, rather than waiting for that special moment to happen to us, we should start valuing ourselves more and realize we are already whole ourselves.[/center] Wind red dergie:3 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59173023] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/591731/59173023_350.png[/img] [/url]
oof, I'm just 6 hours late to enter the deadline.

*feels left out*
*looks at others inspirational quotes*
*grabs a wild card entry*

Meh...I will still enter.

Something inspirational I stumbled upon recently...
"If you are searching for the person who can change your life, take a good look in the mirror"-Sandeep Maheshwari
We are in control of our life, rather than waiting for something/someone to come to us, rather than waiting for that special moment to happen to us, we should start valuing ourselves more and realize we are already whole ourselves.

Wind red dergie:3

59173023_350.png
Stay Safe :3
[Visual Guide] Useless Items for Hoardselling or Melting
First, thank you for all of the inspirational thoughts! It's been a tough week, and this helped more than you know. So, without further delay...
It's time to announce the first winners
in the Mistral Jamboree

rz4GcDw.jpg

Most people know how prize selection works from other raffles, but just in case... If you are picked third, please list your top three choices (in case the people in front of you pick what you wanted). If you are picked eighth, list your top eight choices in order of preference. Please include the prize numbers in your response.

Note: If there are only a few dragons that you really like (or you don't want a dragon), that's okay! Just let me know. We have some beautiful dragons here, and I would like to see them go to good homes.

Click here to see the original post and the dragons that are available!

And, the first ten winners are...
  1. Gynore
  2. Frozen224
  3. Meadbhb
  4. Watercolour
  5. minted
  6. VelvetBop
  7. Alastriona1
  8. Kissie
  9. BreezeFeather
  10. Rockmama
Please respond within 24 hours or I'll need to skip you to send out the others' choices. If you would prefer not to claim a prize, just let me know.

Click here to make sure you are on the ping list for future raffles!

@Alastriona1 @AliciaA @Andraya @ArmourGeek @BreezeFeather @Drekven @ElleMelle @Firefirebert @Frozen224 @galacticTopiary @Gormanghaste @Gynore @Katnipp @Kissie @Larssie @LemonyCurry @Lisegathe @MariKatt @Martinique @Meadbhb @minted @Noivernhunter34 @PumpkinCupcake @Rockmama @Sagittariuss @SilentRiver @SocklessWonder @Storygeek @Supremedorklord @TempestSea @VelvetBop @Watercolour @ZhuKage
First, thank you for all of the inspirational thoughts! It's been a tough week, and this helped more than you know. So, without further delay...
It's time to announce the first winners
in the Mistral Jamboree

rz4GcDw.jpg

Most people know how prize selection works from other raffles, but just in case... If you are picked third, please list your top three choices (in case the people in front of you pick what you wanted). If you are picked eighth, list your top eight choices in order of preference. Please include the prize numbers in your response.

Note: If there are only a few dragons that you really like (or you don't want a dragon), that's okay! Just let me know. We have some beautiful dragons here, and I would like to see them go to good homes.

Click here to see the original post and the dragons that are available!

And, the first ten winners are...
  1. Gynore
  2. Frozen224
  3. Meadbhb
  4. Watercolour
  5. minted
  6. VelvetBop
  7. Alastriona1
  8. Kissie
  9. BreezeFeather
  10. Rockmama
Please respond within 24 hours or I'll need to skip you to send out the others' choices. If you would prefer not to claim a prize, just let me know.

Click here to make sure you are on the ping list for future raffles!

@Alastriona1 @AliciaA @Andraya @ArmourGeek @BreezeFeather @Drekven @ElleMelle @Firefirebert @Frozen224 @galacticTopiary @Gormanghaste @Gynore @Katnipp @Kissie @Larssie @LemonyCurry @Lisegathe @MariKatt @Martinique @Meadbhb @minted @Noivernhunter34 @PumpkinCupcake @Rockmama @Sagittariuss @SilentRiver @SocklessWonder @Storygeek @Supremedorklord @TempestSea @VelvetBop @Watercolour @ZhuKage
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.

Thanks for doing this Juxta13. So many pretty derg's!!!

1. Unhatched Wind Egg
3. #7.

Thanks for doing this Juxta13. So many pretty derg's!!!

1. Unhatched Wind Egg
3. #7.
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
@Juxta13 Thank you very much! Here's to a new week with good things in it.

1. 25 - Unhatched Wind Egg
2. 1 - Fidelity - 58628611
3. 23 - Unnamed - 59974828

I'm 4th, so if these prizes are claimed before it's my turn then it's alright to skip me!
@Juxta13 Thank you very much! Here's to a new week with good things in it.

1. 25 - Unhatched Wind Egg
2. 1 - Fidelity - 58628611
3. 23 - Unnamed - 59974828

I'm 4th, so if these prizes are claimed before it's my turn then it's alright to skip me!
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
@Juxta13 Thank you! This is so kind of you!

I really like

1. 4- Denarius

25- Unhatched Wind Egg

I am 2nd and I'm not entirely sure if its too late to claim my prize but thank you so much anyway!
@Juxta13 Thank you! This is so kind of you!

I really like

1. 4- Denarius

25- Unhatched Wind Egg

I am 2nd and I'm not entirely sure if its too late to claim my prize but thank you so much anyway!
QNsYY.gifzrsC3.gif0aEDr.gif JrbCT.gif HftEWlz.gif mXAYZKl.gif Gop6Rqp.gif
1 2 ... 187 188 189 190 191 ... 922 923