Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Random Raffle
1 2 ... 172 173 174 175 176 ... 923 924
I would like the lvl. 25 or the gaoler. I don't have any gaolers yet, and she is pretty. As for plans, I'd try to find her a mate so I could breed them. If I took the lvl. 25 I'd match him up with one of my skydancer ladies ([url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52221871]Dasia[/url]/[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55827568]Bird[/url]?) and maybe give him a new secondary. Striation looks good, as do bee and edged. As for triples, I have none that I can find right now. I have a couple close calls, with sable/bronze/bronze and phthalo/cerulean/caribbean. So have a scry. I took the dragon from the scrying workshop, made it XXX of its first colour, changed eye colour and gened it until I liked it. Some challenge, yet entertaining. It's adorable. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=142&bodygene=19&breed=3&element=2&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=142&tertgene=24&winggene=42&wings=142&auth=ce0c1f54a8c8c3ee9930bcab2dbf824a6feb8311&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I would like the lvl. 25 or the gaoler. I don't have any gaolers yet, and she is pretty. As for plans, I'd try to find her a mate so I could breed them. If I took the lvl. 25 I'd match him up with one of my skydancer ladies (Dasia/Bird?) and maybe give him a new secondary. Striation looks good, as do bee and edged.

As for triples, I have none that I can find right now. I have a couple close calls, with sable/bronze/bronze and phthalo/cerulean/caribbean. So have a scry. I took the dragon from the scrying workshop, made it XXX of its first colour, changed eye colour and gened it until I liked it. Some challenge, yet entertaining. It's adorable.

dragon?age=0&body=142&bodygene=19&breed=3&element=2&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=142&tertgene=24&winggene=42&wings=142&auth=ce0c1f54a8c8c3ee9930bcab2dbf824a6feb8311&dummyext=prev.png

69897299.png83063827.png83063830.png83191927.png
There are several I wouldn't mind having, like the triåple ice or triplewhite males, but the watermelon lady is kinda disturbing yet attractive. Any dragon I end up with will most likely get a close-ranged mate and maybe lore. I try to give everyone a clan role, so I guess a triple ice/white male could be a weatherman and the melon lady could be either a botanist (my clan is lacking one) or a cultist, haha. Or both. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16003667] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/160037/16003667_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Quartz[/b] [i]Under the Night Sky[/i] ----- She grew up in her homeland, the Tangled Wood. It was so dense neither sunlight or snow could break trough. Rain did not exactly break trough either, it just hit the leaves and branches and ran alongside them towards the ground, dripping big droplets from the lowest branches. She knew next to nothing about the outside, but as a hatchling she had not cared about more than she could see. She played hide and seek in the forest, discovered the different glowing mushrooms and learned about the forest animals. As she grew she started talking to the different dragons that passed trough her home, and their stories were as amazing as their clothes and eyes. As a young adult she finally made up her mind. She would make a travel and come back to her mother with amazing stories. It was winter, but she knew nothing more of it than the change of temperature. She had never seen the outside world, and was shocked to meet a blanket of pure white in the outskirts of the forest. As she passed into the light domain she wondered if the whole outside world was white and covered in this cold, white, fluffy water. The cold didn't bother her much, but it made her progress slower. She felt quite confident no one could ambush her, as she blended in perfectly. She turned out to be the one ambushing. A black spiral with glowing eyes and a matching necklace were staring up at the stars and noting something down. He did not notice her closing in, and limbs and body became a total jumble when she said "Hi, what are you doing?" She had to laugh, and so did he when he had collected himself. He had a pen and a book, but did not show her his work. He pointed up, and she followed it to the sky. The sky! She had never though about looking up for the whole day, as she was accustomed to it being branches and nothing more! She stared in wonder, and they sat like that for about an hour. "So, you're not from here. You're from the Tangled Wood, I guess? You have their eyes, but don't seem as dangerous as the tales go. Is this your first time outside?" He was so kind and warm, how could he be so warm without fur? She answered his questions truthfully and felt like a silly little girl. She asked him back about the snow, and he told her about it and a lot of other things. After a while she stopped listening to what he said, but instead just looked at him. Every detail on him attracted her: his eyes, his skin, his voice, his pose... She wanted him to go on, but also to stop because she was not listening. Her heart was racing, but she wanted to lean towards him. He looked shocked when she kissed him, and his words stopped. She was so close she could feel his pulse rise, and she smiled mischievously. "What are your stories about shadow dragons? I like a good fairy tale." She laughed when he could still not utter a single word. They fell asleep side by side in the early morning hours, and in sleep she dragged his tail around herself. She would not let go, he was the piece of the outside that she wanted. --- Since then she has loved the winter and the night sky, of which she dresses like.
There are several I wouldn't mind having, like the triåple ice or triplewhite males, but the watermelon lady is kinda disturbing yet attractive. Any dragon I end up with will most likely get a close-ranged mate and maybe lore. I try to give everyone a clan role, so I guess a triple ice/white male could be a weatherman and the melon lady could be either a botanist (my clan is lacking one) or a cultist, haha. Or both.

16003667_350.png

Quartz
Under the Night Sky
She grew up in her homeland, the Tangled Wood. It was so dense neither sunlight or snow could break trough. Rain did not exactly break trough either, it just hit the leaves and branches and ran alongside them towards the ground, dripping big droplets from the lowest branches.

She knew next to nothing about the outside, but as a hatchling she had not cared about more than she could see. She played hide and seek in the forest, discovered the different glowing mushrooms and learned about the forest animals. As she grew she started talking to the different dragons that passed trough her home, and their stories were as amazing as their clothes and eyes.

As a young adult she finally made up her mind. She would make a travel and come back to her mother with amazing stories. It was winter, but she knew nothing more of it than the change of temperature. She had never seen the outside world, and was shocked to meet a blanket of pure white in the outskirts of the forest. As she passed into the light domain she wondered if the whole outside world was white and covered in this cold, white, fluffy water. The cold didn't bother her much, but it made her progress slower. She felt quite confident no one could ambush her, as she blended in perfectly.

She turned out to be the one ambushing. A black spiral with glowing eyes and a matching necklace were staring up at the stars and noting something down. He did not notice her closing in, and limbs and body became a total jumble when she said "Hi, what are you doing?" She had to laugh, and so did he when he had collected himself. He had a pen and a book, but did not show her his work. He pointed up, and she followed it to the sky. The sky! She had never though about looking up for the whole day, as she was accustomed to it being branches and nothing more! She stared in wonder, and they sat like that for about an hour. "So, you're not from here. You're from the Tangled Wood, I guess? You have their eyes, but don't seem as dangerous as the tales go. Is this your first time outside?" He was so kind and warm, how could he be so warm without fur? She answered his questions truthfully and felt like a silly little girl. She asked him back about the snow, and he told her about it and a lot of other things. After a while she stopped listening to what he said, but instead just looked at him. Every detail on him attracted her: his eyes, his skin, his voice, his pose... She wanted him to go on, but also to stop because she was not listening. Her heart was racing, but she wanted to lean towards him. He looked shocked when she kissed him, and his words stopped. She was so close she could feel his pulse rise, and she smiled mischievously. "What are your stories about shadow dragons? I like a good fairy tale." She laughed when he could still not utter a single word.

They fell asleep side by side in the early morning hours, and in sleep she dragged his tail around herself. She would not let go, he was the piece of the outside that she wanted.
---

Since then she has loved the winter and the night sky, of which she dresses like.
84057294.png84057293.png84184795.png84192973.png69891836.png
If I won one of the triple white ladies My pearl/sky XXY would get a mate! I'm not really sure if I should get more dragons or not, because I have a lot of singles. If someone likes to do matchmaking, here are the tabs: ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/357956/1265983?name=&type=undefined]X[/url]) ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/357956/1441780/2?name=&type=undefined]X[/url]) I don't have a triple. I really like @Sagittariuss' scry, but here is another. He could be the lost brother of my Antlia, who knows? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=90&bodygene=17&breed=6&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=90&tertgene=8&winggene=25&wings=90&auth=36599ccf049fefe912e9c601df79d1523ffe1c5d&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
If I won one of the triple white ladies My pearl/sky XXY would get a mate!

I'm not really sure if I should get more dragons or not, because I have a lot of singles. If someone likes to do matchmaking, here are the tabs: (X) (X)

I don't have a triple. I really like @Sagittariuss' scry, but here is another. He could be the lost brother of my Antlia, who knows?

dragon?age=1&body=90&bodygene=17&breed=6&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=90&tertgene=8&winggene=25&wings=90&auth=36599ccf049fefe912e9c601df79d1523ffe1c5d&dummyext=prev.png

arcaneb1.png Arcane themed hatchery
- PWYW
- Taking HibDen items
No. 16 or 27 because I need mates for my single ladies -_-' I have so many pretty girls, including this triple ice, a double white, a double orca and another double ice. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51991535] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/519916/51991535_350.png[/img] [/url]
No. 16 or 27 because I need mates for my single ladies -_-' I have so many pretty girls, including this triple ice, a double white, a double orca and another double ice.

51991535_350.png
w8o0xW1.png115067.pngHSjNvcy.png115066.pngw8o0xW1.png
All recorded up through here. I Love seeing all the beautiful dragons and scries!
The following have been entered.
Firefirebert
gryphon982
Meadbhb
Andraya
wowhello
Kvon
SilentRiver
Lisegathe
AliciaA
Zytolo
Sagittariuss
MariKatt
Drekven
ElleMelle
Katnipp
All recorded up through here. I Love seeing all the beautiful dragons and scries!
The following have been entered.
Firefirebert
gryphon982
Meadbhb
Andraya
wowhello
Kvon
SilentRiver
Lisegathe
AliciaA
Zytolo
Sagittariuss
MariKatt
Drekven
ElleMelle
Katnipp
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
@Lisegathe
Thank you! I'm pretty proud of her and love her dearly.
@Lisegathe
Thank you! I'm pretty proud of her and love her dearly.
FR+2___he/him___tumblr_inline_p3wmc1XTnv1tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo10_250.png
w8o0xW1.png
Hiya @juxta13

You have some personal auctions to collect. :)
Hiya @juxta13

You have some personal auctions to collect. :)
I really like 17 - the copper spiral. I don't have any triple-color dragons, so any of these would be classing up my lair. I would love to make a metallic dragon like this that kind of looke like a statue or the top of a trophy. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=140&bodygene=17&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=140&tertgene=8&winggene=17&wings=140&auth=6ddecf93e3072c99c024bb9db9e8e44447da0cc1&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I really like 17 - the copper spiral. I don't have any triple-color dragons, so any of these would be classing up my lair.

I would love to make a metallic dragon like this that kind of looke like a statue or the top of a trophy.
dragon?age=1&body=140&bodygene=17&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=140&tertgene=8&winggene=17&wings=140&auth=6ddecf93e3072c99c024bb9db9e8e44447da0cc1&dummyext=prev.png

3EA6QyJ.png aHMlRC8.png tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo4_250.png
Greetings! I just wanted to send out a quick ping to let you know that there have been a few more triple-color dragons added to this raffle! (Thanks, ArmourGeek!)

The original post is here with the available dragons.

Also, I just wanted to let everyone know that I am not going to be available much this week due to an insane work schedule. So, don't worry if I am not very responsive. I promise to catch up with things when the weekend arrives!

@AccioMagic @Alastriona1 @Aliciaa @Amut @Andraya @ArmourGeek @ashyfur524 @AxxKat @blackmoonwarrior @Blasterdragon2 @BottledLightning @Cucumbers @DandyLionKingg @DAPARROT @Dinomatika @Drekven @ElleMelle @emmiemiapandy @ExasperatedMom @EzraKurt @Firefirebert @FireHeartSong @flux500 @galacticTopiary @galaxytherobin @Goldia @Gormanghaste @Gryphon982 @HaHaHailey @IdkAndIDontCare @itsjace @Jackthegecko @Jaspernoir @juxta13 @Katnipp @Kissie @Kitanya @Kvon @LadyOfTheSkies @Larssie @LemonyCurry @LimitlessVoid @Lisegathe @LissaJade @LittleLitten2017 @lizagem @lleapinllamas @Lora24 @LucisFluctus @LulzRose @MariKatt @Martinique @Meadbhb @melbelletrend @minted @Mondschatten @mrpatrick @Muxie @Myndris @MythicalCookie @Nelorin @Oleaster @PanicRoom @Peyp @PumpkinCupcake @Quinnelia @Rari0516 @ReadingHell @RockMama @Sagittariuss @scribblingface @SeaGodling @Shyia @SilentRiver @SilverQuark @Skylurk @Smikkles @SocklessWonder @SomberDalliance @Storygeek @Supremedorklord @swaggiep34 @TempestSea @themurder @thestuffedanimal @Tigerfase @todorokishoto @Tynnk @VelvetBop @ViaCurro @Waenira @Watercolour @wolfdragon112 @YanderePower @yoshino @Zytolo @BunnySox
Greetings! I just wanted to send out a quick ping to let you know that there have been a few more triple-color dragons added to this raffle! (Thanks, ArmourGeek!)

The original post is here with the available dragons.

Also, I just wanted to let everyone know that I am not going to be available much this week due to an insane work schedule. So, don't worry if I am not very responsive. I promise to catch up with things when the weekend arrives!

@AccioMagic @Alastriona1 @Aliciaa @Amut @Andraya @ArmourGeek @ashyfur524 @AxxKat @blackmoonwarrior @Blasterdragon2 @BottledLightning @Cucumbers @DandyLionKingg @DAPARROT @Dinomatika @Drekven @ElleMelle @emmiemiapandy @ExasperatedMom @EzraKurt @Firefirebert @FireHeartSong @flux500 @galacticTopiary @galaxytherobin @Goldia @Gormanghaste @Gryphon982 @HaHaHailey @IdkAndIDontCare @itsjace @Jackthegecko @Jaspernoir @juxta13 @Katnipp @Kissie @Kitanya @Kvon @LadyOfTheSkies @Larssie @LemonyCurry @LimitlessVoid @Lisegathe @LissaJade @LittleLitten2017 @lizagem @lleapinllamas @Lora24 @LucisFluctus @LulzRose @MariKatt @Martinique @Meadbhb @melbelletrend @minted @Mondschatten @mrpatrick @Muxie @Myndris @MythicalCookie @Nelorin @Oleaster @PanicRoom @Peyp @PumpkinCupcake @Quinnelia @Rari0516 @ReadingHell @RockMama @Sagittariuss @scribblingface @SeaGodling @Shyia @SilentRiver @SilverQuark @Skylurk @Smikkles @SocklessWonder @SomberDalliance @Storygeek @Supremedorklord @swaggiep34 @TempestSea @themurder @thestuffedanimal @Tigerfase @todorokishoto @Tynnk @VelvetBop @ViaCurro @Waenira @Watercolour @wolfdragon112 @YanderePower @yoshino @Zytolo @BunnySox
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
Soooooo many beautiful dragons, so hard to pick one... 1) I would like #1 because I am F Gaoler crazy and b/c Mosaic and Breakup are my favourite Gaoler genes and because someday I am going to get around to writing Gaoler lore for my lair, but I haven't got there yet because RL. But she would be treasured. AND 2) This is Edmar, my first XXX dragon, Triple Seafoam. He's 5 years old and dearly loved. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7527023] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/75271/7527023_350.png[/img] [/url]
Soooooo many beautiful dragons, so hard to pick one...

1) I would like #1 because I am F Gaoler crazy and b/c Mosaic and Breakup are my favourite Gaoler genes and because someday I am going to get around to writing Gaoler lore for my lair, but I haven't got there yet because RL. But she would be treasured.

AND

2) This is Edmar, my first XXX dragon, Triple Seafoam. He's 5 years old and dearly loved.

7527023_350.png
1 2 ... 172 173 174 175 176 ... 923 924