Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/XlZxf6r.png[/img] [color=#AEC8FF][size=4][b]Hello everyone, and welcome to the second half of the 5th Elemental Holiday Season! A few things have changed yet again now that I am back in school. The Extras Raffle has been removed due to my own time constraints. Please check out the rules and explanations provided in each post and the Inventory Spread Sheets. I am always looking for volunteers but this event I wanted to try something a little different. [u]I am looking for someone who can just add in names to my spread sheets this season as this is a very time consuming task for me that takes away considerably from grinding time.[/u] I just need one person, they will be rewarded with a [b][u]Custom Dragon Adopt[/u][/b] at the end of the event week. I will pick the first person to volunteer for this in thread via ping. As always donations are greatly appreciated! If you would like to volunteer, please send me your gmail account through message so I can share the spreadsheet with you. [u]If you DO NOT have a gmail I have made a "General Volunteer" email that you may sign in with to edit the sheets. If you would like to use this email please follow these rules:[/u] * Please ask for email and password through PM only if you are a volunteer * Please sign out of the email when you are done using it * DO NOT use this email for anything other than this event [u]Anyone that breaks these rules will be black listed from any future events[/u] Donations can be sent to me or the volunteers, volunteers will need to tell me who donated what to them so I can put them down on the donors list for "thank you's!" VOLUNTEERS: StormDragon21 [quote=Items Given Away][item=Icicle Chains]x5 [item=Vista: Icewarden]x5 [item=Frigid Emblem]x3 [item=Spirit of Ice]x6 [item=Frozen Odf Chest]x2 [item=Wraith Chest][item=Skin: Snowjourner][/quote]
XlZxf6r.png

Hello everyone, and welcome to the second half of the 5th Elemental Holiday Season!

A few things have changed yet again now that I am back in school. The Extras Raffle has been removed due to my own time constraints. Please check out the rules and explanations provided in each post and the Inventory Spread Sheets.

I am always looking for volunteers but this event I wanted to try something a little different.
I am looking for someone who can just add in names to my spread sheets this season as this is a very time consuming task for me that takes away considerably from grinding time. I just need one person, they will be rewarded with a Custom Dragon Adopt at the end of the event week. I will pick the first person to volunteer for this in thread via ping.

As always donations are greatly appreciated! If you would like to volunteer, please send me your gmail account through message so I can share the spreadsheet with you.
If you DO NOT have a gmail I have made a "General Volunteer" email that you may sign in with to edit the sheets. If you would like to use this email please follow these rules:
* Please ask for email and password through PM only if you are a volunteer
* Please sign out of the email when you are done using it
* DO NOT use this email for anything other than this event
Anyone that breaks these rules will be black listed from any future events

Donations can be sent to me or the volunteers, volunteers will need to tell me who donated what to them so I can put them down on the donors list for "thank you's!"

VOLUNTEERS: StormDragon21

Items Given Away wrote:
Icicle Chains x5 Vista: Icewarden x5 Frigid Emblem x3 Spirit of Ice x6
Frozen Odf Chest x2 Wraith Chest Skin: Snowjourner
kx9VmHP.png
[center ][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/crystalline_gala2018.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/ice_contest.png[/img] [color=#AEC8FF]Welcome to DanceswithPlants Crystalline Gala Give Away! I will spend the rest of the event week gathering up the event currency and giving out festive favors and any chests I find! The Festive Favors cycle will be as follows: [item=Icicle Chains] --->[item=Vista: Icewarden] --->[item=Frigid Emblem] --->[item=Spirit of Ice] [color=#AEC8FF]Chests, Festive Favors, and Brew Skins will be given out as first come first serve, and a user may only sign up for [b]1 Chest, 1 Festive Favor, and 1 Brew Skin at a time[/b], you can be added to other lists once you get the item you requested. If you get the item you were looking for on your own please let me know so I can remove you from that items list :) [color=red][size=5]+Rules+[/size] 1.)You may only be signed up for [b]1 Festive Favor, 1 Chest, and 1 Brew Item[/b] at a time. 2.) Ping me with the items you are wanting to sign up for. 3.)Items will be given away in a first come first served manner. You may only sign up for one item per section at a time. 4.) Unfortunately since this event is only a week long I will not be able to guarantee everyone that enters will be able to receive their desired item. 5.) Please be kind to me and all other users, I am not obligated to give you an item. 6.) If you end up getting the item you requested on your own please let me know so other people have a chance of getting that item.[/color] [quote=Item Ping List][center][size=5][b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Cj94gdAvppwy-TUMZYM4VbpmvcgNuZ750CTbqgtPG2I/edit?usp=sharing]Item Ping List[/url][/b][/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Festive Favors][center][item=Icicle Chains] [item=Vista: Icewarden] [item=Frigid Emblem] [item=Spirit of Ice] [/center][/quote] [quote=Event Chests][center][item=Frozen Aurora Chest] [item=Frozen Odf Chest] [item=Ice Princess Chest] [item=King of Sylvan Frost Chest] [item=Permafrozen Chest] [item=Wraith Chest] [/center][/quote] [quote=Brew Skins][center][item=Skin: Snowjourner] [item=Accent: Frigid Fluffle] [/center][/quote] [quote=Donors]Mazarine[/quote]
crystalline_gala2018.png

ice_contest.png

Welcome to DanceswithPlants Crystalline Gala Give Away!

I will spend the rest of the event week gathering up the event currency and giving out festive favors and any chests I find!

The Festive Favors cycle will be as follows:
Icicle Chains ---> Vista: Icewarden ---> Frigid Emblem ---> Spirit of Ice

Chests, Festive Favors, and Brew Skins will be given out as first come first serve, and a user may only sign up for 1 Chest, 1 Festive Favor, and 1 Brew Skin at a time, you can be added to other lists once you get the item you requested. If you get the item you were looking for on your own please let me know so I can remove you from that items list :)

+Rules+
1.)You may only be signed up for 1 Festive Favor, 1 Chest, and 1 Brew Item at a time.
2.) Ping me with the items you are wanting to sign up for.
3.)Items will be given away in a first come first served manner. You may only sign up for one item per section at a time.
4.) Unfortunately since this event is only a week long I will not be able to guarantee everyone that enters will be able to receive their desired item.
5.) Please be kind to me and all other users, I am not obligated to give you an item.
6.) If you end up getting the item you requested on your own please let me know so other people have a chance of getting that item.

Item Ping List wrote:
Festive Favors wrote:
Icicle Chains Vista: Icewarden Frigid Emblem Spirit of Ice
Event Chests wrote:
Frozen Aurora Chest Frozen Odf Chest Ice Princess Chest King of Sylvan Frost Chest Permafrozen Chest Wraith Chest
Brew Skins wrote:
Skin: Snowjourner Accent: Frigid Fluffle
Donors wrote:
Mazarine
kx9VmHP.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/KtF2fBD.png[/img] [color=#AEC8FF]Extra items we receive from Spare Inventory Crates will be raffled away at the end of each event. These are the possible items that may be found each event. [color=red]Make sure to check out the number of items "in stock" listed under each item entry in the spread sheet before asking to sign up. These numbers will change periodically so make sure to check back often! [size=5][b]+RULES+[/b][/size] 1.) You may sign up for as many of the items as you wish 2.) You will be signed up as first come first served 3.) The winners will be picked with a random number generator 4.) The winners will be picked at the end of the week, and items will be distributed through message[/color] [quote=Joxar's Spare Inventory Items] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19iWdo6XOsgXj_L08LtCP0X7TspewJNkXwnBwS1mZRts/edit?usp=sharing][size=5][b]Joxar's Extras Raffle[/b][/size][/url] [size=5][b]Recolors[/b][/size] [item=Bubble Nymph][item=Boulder Nymph][item=Flower Nymph][item=Magic Nymph][item=Snowflake Nymph][item=Cloud Nymph][item=Ichor Nymph][item=Cinder Nymph][item=Electric Nymph][item=Sparkle Nymph][item=Blight Nymph] [item=Forest's Edge Vines][item=Illuminated Runescroll][item=Sanddune Rags][item=Prismatic Crystalscales][item=Flowering Gladeboughs][item=Undine's Flatfins][item=Sanguine Plumage][item=Powerpack Coat][item=Twilight Oracle's Guise] [size=5][b]Old Items[/b][/size] [item=Illuminated Crown][item=Electrician's Crown][item=Searing Crown][item=Starseer's Crown][item=Infectionist's Crown] [item=Stonekeeper Crown][item=Frigid Crown][item=Shady Crown][item=Whirlwind Crown][item=Diver Crown] [item=Druidic Crown] [item=Luminous Legguards][item=Surgestream Coat][item=Black Iron Plates][item=Starlight Cloak][item=Scavenger's Tatters] [item=Pyrite Pauldrons][item=Snowfall Robe][item=Trickster's Magic Cards][item=Bamboo Breeze Cape][item=Deeprealm Trident] [item=Dryad's Guise] [item=vista: brightshine jubilee][item=vista: thundercrack carnivale][item=vista: flameforger's festival][item=vista: starfall celebration][item=vista: riot of rot] [item=vista: rockbreaker's ceremony][item=vista: crystalline gala][item=vista: trickmurk circus][item=vista: mistral jamboree][item=vista: wavecrest saturnalia] [item=vista: greenskeeper gathering] [item=shining goblin][item=sparkling goblin][item=blazing goblin][item=enchanting goblin][item=enduring goblin] [item=crumbling goblin][item=frozen goblin][item=obscuring goblin][item=gusting goblin][item=bubbling goblin] [item=sprouting goblin][/quote]
KtF2fBD.png

Extra items we receive from Spare Inventory Crates will be raffled away at the end of each event. These are the possible items that may be found each event.

Make sure to check out the number of items "in stock" listed under each item entry in the spread sheet before asking to sign up.

These numbers will change periodically so make sure to check back often!

+RULES+

1.) You may sign up for as many of the items as you wish
2.) You will be signed up as first come first served
3.) The winners will be picked with a random number generator
4.) The winners will be picked at the end of the week, and items will be distributed through message

Joxar's Spare Inventory Items wrote:
Joxar's Extras Raffle

Recolors
Bubble Nymph Boulder Nymph Flower Nymph Magic Nymph Snowflake Nymph Cloud Nymph Ichor Nymph Cinder Nymph Electric Nymph Sparkle Nymph Blight Nymph

Forest's Edge Vines Illuminated Runescroll Sanddune Rags Prismatic Crystalscales Flowering Gladeboughs Undine's Flatfins Sanguine Plumage Powerpack Coat Twilight Oracle's Guise

Old Items
Illuminated Crown Electrician's Crown Searing Crown Starseer's Crown Infectionist's Crown
Stonekeeper Crown Frigid Crown Shady Crown Whirlwind Crown Diver Crown
Druidic Crown

Luminous Legguards Surgestream Coat Black Iron Plates Starlight Cloak Scavenger's Tatters
Pyrite Pauldrons Snowfall Robe Trickster's Magic Cards Bamboo Breeze Cape Deeprealm Trident
Dryad's Guise

Vista: Brightshine Jubilee Vista: Thundercrack Carnivale Vista: Flameforger's Festival Vista: Starfall Celebration Vista: Riot of Rot
Vista: Rockbreaker's Ceremony Vista: Crystalline Gala Vista: Trickmurk Circus Vista: Mistral Jamboree Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia
Vista: Greenskeeper Gathering

Shining Goblin Sparkling Goblin Blazing Goblin Enchanting Goblin Enduring Goblin
Crumbling Goblin Frozen Goblin Obscuring Goblin Gusting Goblin Bubbling Goblin
Sprouting Goblin
kx9VmHP.png
Trickmurk Circus 2018 Give Away Ping List

If you are not already on the list and would like to be added for next month’s give away please feel free to add yourself to this spread sheet. If your computer can't handle google documents please let me know and I will add your name myself.

Trickmurk Circus 2018 Ping List
Trickmurk Circus 2018 Give Away Ping List

If you are not already on the list and would like to be added for next month’s give away please feel free to add yourself to this spread sheet. If your computer can't handle google documents please let me know and I will add your name myself.

Trickmurk Circus 2018 Ping List
kx9VmHP.png
[center][color=#AEC8FF] Welcome everyone to the Crystalline Gala Give Away! Please read the rules before pinging, and may the Icewarden and RNG bless us! [quote][size=2]@Mirna @Starly @Treesponge @DragonPromise @danijust @Saskia @Ashtar @krissybuttbutt @Calyks @Cerebellum @Zephyr23 @Catwyrm @QuetzalQueen @TsuneEmbers @Saskia @wretchedrabbit @ShouLyon @luckygrace99 @Aquazap222 @MadameVastra @IchiSato @Crickycrick @gallim @galaxanova @Mazarine @lilbluecat @muddawg @DarkScales @LadyRiat @starrunner101 @Prescott @SenchaDrake @Pteranodon @Exaltier @SnowingLily @MidNightTiger @Sharkinator @VNyx @GoldenSootball @XenoSpirit @ExpectInsanity @Gedhyr @ascuba @Tyraniccus @Minxwolfie @dragonbano @Kamishii @MissyBeatrix @Elysiuhm @AcqvilaeArcana @panopticon @XxRQYTxX @Minxwolfie @ShouLyon @Zillua @Kyoki @bellzan @MeepyMeep @Gwynivere @Leucine @Arkanjel @MissFortune17 @Ziegler @Shadowfall @Kyoki @PrimeNumbersCas @Kalypsonite @Detective @Cat @SerigalaMenarik @RoseRedAus @nadaacis @Ziegler @magxctrick @HorseCrazy @graphicmacaroon @BianchaJo @objecthead @ayatos @letmeship @casuallySleepy @Hoshi3Kara @ClockworkEclipse @Angilian @Leucine @Ellapinky @Praeter @nemodave @Lilypad12345 @Inahetalian @DrakeFrost @Dracana @CrownDeceiver @Cealygosa @Lyka @Starmax @CorsetsNDragons @kjelle @WolfsbaneAvis @sudden @GeriVl @littlesong4 @DeathSpecter @tranquilitea @Siritys @SkyDancer10 @AlvildaBright @Rave31 @Katargo @Aeriae @achoopda @Skydust @Guppies27 @AlvildaBright @Litoriadraconis @Muffinizer @Angilian @Wubblyboofus @DrakeFrost @KingMab @Intel @Niya @Keyina @PeppermintStars @WorldOfShadows @SkyDancer10 @Seras @AlvildaBright @MarinaQuakenbush @Kristan @SkyDancer10 @WorldOfShadows @Haretz @firedragons @catslash @Lykantos @lycanthralie @pierrct @duckymomo @SilverQuark @Achiem @Vampyre1031 @SmolNotTol @BookWormPrincess @DinoDoggo @Tlacatecolotl @Myndris @End3rStorm @ErisFei @Lisianthus @CharlieWeasleyy @Lilsadist @Emberlight @Illumitai @Oreosalad[/size][/quote]
Welcome everyone to the Crystalline Gala Give Away! Please read the rules before pinging, and may the Icewarden and RNG bless us!

Quote:
@Mirna @Starly @Treesponge @DragonPromise @danijust @Saskia @Ashtar @krissybuttbutt @Calyks @Cerebellum @Zephyr23 @Catwyrm @QuetzalQueen @TsuneEmbers @Saskia @wretchedrabbit @ShouLyon @luckygrace99 @Aquazap222 @MadameVastra @IchiSato @Crickycrick @gallim @galaxanova @Mazarine @lilbluecat @muddawg @DarkScales @LadyRiat @starrunner101 @Prescott @SenchaDrake @Pteranodon @Exaltier @SnowingLily @MidNightTiger @Sharkinator @VNyx @GoldenSootball @XenoSpirit @ExpectInsanity @Gedhyr @ascuba @Tyraniccus @Minxwolfie @dragonbano @Kamishii @MissyBeatrix @Elysiuhm @AcqvilaeArcana @panopticon @XxRQYTxX @Minxwolfie @ShouLyon @Zillua @Kyoki @bellzan @MeepyMeep @Gwynivere @Leucine @Arkanjel @MissFortune17 @Ziegler @Shadowfall @Kyoki @PrimeNumbersCas @Kalypsonite @Detective @Cat @SerigalaMenarik @RoseRedAus @nadaacis @Ziegler @magxctrick @HorseCrazy @graphicmacaroon @BianchaJo @objecthead @ayatos @letmeship @casuallySleepy @Hoshi3Kara @ClockworkEclipse @Angilian @Leucine @Ellapinky @Praeter @nemodave @Lilypad12345 @Inahetalian @DrakeFrost @Dracana @CrownDeceiver @Cealygosa @Lyka @Starmax @CorsetsNDragons @kjelle @WolfsbaneAvis @sudden @GeriVl @littlesong4 @DeathSpecter @tranquilitea @Siritys @SkyDancer10 @AlvildaBright @Rave31 @Katargo @Aeriae @achoopda @Skydust @Guppies27 @AlvildaBright @Litoriadraconis @Muffinizer @Angilian @Wubblyboofus @DrakeFrost @KingMab @Intel @Niya @Keyina @PeppermintStars @WorldOfShadows @SkyDancer10 @Seras @AlvildaBright @MarinaQuakenbush @Kristan @SkyDancer10 @WorldOfShadows @Haretz @firedragons @catslash @Lykantos @lycanthralie @pierrct @duckymomo @SilverQuark @Achiem @Vampyre1031 @SmolNotTol @BookWormPrincess @DinoDoggo @Tlacatecolotl @Myndris @End3rStorm @ErisFei @Lisianthus @CharlieWeasleyy @Lilsadist @Emberlight @Illumitai @Oreosalad
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants

Hi! I'd like to sign up for a Spirit of Ice, a King of Sylvan Frost chest, all of the 2016-2017 apparel, all of the Crowns, all of the forum vistas, and all of the Nymphs. Thank you very much ^_^
@DanceswithPlants

Hi! I'd like to sign up for a Spirit of Ice, a King of Sylvan Frost chest, all of the 2016-2017 apparel, all of the Crowns, all of the forum vistas, and all of the Nymphs. Thank you very much ^_^
@DanceswithPlants

List for the apparel, the male Wildclaw skin chest, and the brewed Skydancer skin please ?

Tysm <3
@DanceswithPlants

List for the apparel, the male Wildclaw skin chest, and the brewed Skydancer skin please ?

Tysm <3
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
@DanceswithPlants Sign me for Frosen Aurora chest
@DanceswithPlants Sign me for Frosen Aurora chest
B43QG5A.png
@Danceswithplants i would like to sign up for any of the event chests, it doesn't matter what chest i get, and thank you for doing this, it is very kind of you <3
@Danceswithplants i would like to sign up for any of the event chests, it doesn't matter what chest i get, and thank you for doing this, it is very kind of you <3
@DanceswithPlants
Icicle Chains, Accent: Frigid Fluffle, King of Sylcan Frost Chest
Thank you
@DanceswithPlants
Icicle Chains, Accent: Frigid Fluffle, King of Sylcan Frost Chest
Thank you
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12