Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
I'd love to sign up for the spirit of ice, frozen odf, and frigid fuffle! Thank you!
I'd love to sign up for the spirit of ice, frozen odf, and frigid fuffle! Thank you!
MuAIaYM.pngtumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.pnggiphy.gif
@DanceswithPlants could you please sign me up for icicle chains please?
@DanceswithPlants could you please sign me up for icicle chains please?
1ovVQBa.png43SvZCo.png UZxQxhr.png hK9uJnz.pngc5gWUDg.png
wNw77Ms.png
@danceswithplants
Please put me on the list for the vista and Wraith Chest! Thank you c:
@danceswithplants
Please put me on the list for the vista and Wraith Chest! Thank you c:
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@DanceswithPlants
Could I be signed up for the familiar, the frozen aurora chest, frigid fluffier skin, and the joxar nymphs please? Thank you!!
@DanceswithPlants
Could I be signed up for the familiar, the frozen aurora chest, frigid fluffier skin, and the joxar nymphs please? Thank you!!
dOfXepK.gif
@Danceswithplants Please sign me up for Ice Princess and all the raffles!
@Danceswithplants Please sign me up for Ice Princess and all the raffles!
'blue smedium banner
@DanceswithPlants
Hi! Ice vista would be fine :3c
@DanceswithPlants
Hi! Ice vista would be fine :3c
YM7fnsh.gif
@DanceswithPlants

Could i have the ice princess chest and the owl fest familiar

Also could i join all the raffles
@DanceswithPlants

Could i have the ice princess chest and the owl fest familiar

Also could i join all the raffles
@DanceswithPlants Heya again, if you haven't found a volunteer by today's rollover, I'd be happy to help! (Just about to go to bed, and rollover's about when I get home.)
@DanceswithPlants Heya again, if you haven't found a volunteer by today's rollover, I'd be happy to help! (Just about to go to bed, and rollover's about when I get home.)
QaSMYGz.pngBLANK9rffWp7.png
@DancewithPlants
Crystalline Gala Giveaway:
Vista: Icewarden
King of Sylvan Chest
Snowjourne Skin

I'd also like to sign up for all familiars and apparel in the Old Items section and the Recolored Nymphs.
@DancewithPlants
Crystalline Gala Giveaway:
Vista: Icewarden
King of Sylvan Chest
Snowjourne Skin

I'd also like to sign up for all familiars and apparel in the Old Items section and the Recolored Nymphs.
@DanceswithPlants This is incredibly thoughtful. Could I sign up for Icicle Chains, Ice Princess Chest, and Snowjourne? And for the raffle -- if I'm doing this right? -- could I be put down for everything except the crowns, goblins, and mistral jamboree vista?
@DanceswithPlants This is incredibly thoughtful. Could I sign up for Icicle Chains, Ice Princess Chest, and Snowjourne? And for the raffle -- if I'm doing this right? -- could I be put down for everything except the crowns, goblins, and mistral jamboree vista?
DSfRuAQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12