Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Wheel of Welcome Week[Free stuff!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hey...look at that colorful wheel - let's spin it! [img]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/611mO2sRjEL._SL1000_.jpg[/img]
Hey...look at that colorful wheel - let's spin it!
611mO2sRjEL._SL1000_.jpg
@Myndris

You may have sent me the letter but I've yet to receive the familiar... it's okay mistakes happen! ^_^
@Myndris

You may have sent me the letter but I've yet to receive the familiar... it's okay mistakes happen! ^_^
ICEWARDEN_sig.png
[img]http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/vlntr.gif[/img]
vlntr.gif
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@catastrophealert Sure! :) Your prize is... Meat!

@JamTheGarbageBag That was really cute! I'm in a bit of a rush so I can't reply in the same way, so I apologize. You win... Plants!

@AMZmon Ooh! Very mystical! You get a... Familiar!

@Echithan11 Ha, yeah that's pretty much what it looks like! You get... Plants!

@Seraphimleigh Hahaha, that got a legitimate chuckle out of me when I least expected it! Thanks! You win... 1,000 Treasure!

Again, sorry that I cannot reply in a similar way to my earlier posts. I don't have so much time to sit down and write them now.
@catastrophealert Sure! :) Your prize is... Meat!

@JamTheGarbageBag That was really cute! I'm in a bit of a rush so I can't reply in the same way, so I apologize. You win... Plants!

@AMZmon Ooh! Very mystical! You get a... Familiar!

@Echithan11 Ha, yeah that's pretty much what it looks like! You get... Plants!

@Seraphimleigh Hahaha, that got a legitimate chuckle out of me when I least expected it! Thanks! You win... 1,000 Treasure!

Again, sorry that I cannot reply in a similar way to my earlier posts. I don't have so much time to sit down and write them now.
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
Iconx100t.png Looking for shadow-themed Dragons!
@Myndris

Sergei walked around the stage, not expecting anything, really. He was sent here by Hawthorne, to test something, apparently.
"Hawthorne, you had better be actually doing something!" He yelled. His voice bounded off the walls of the dark auditorium. Sergei snorted and started to walk off of the platform after not getting an answer, but something rose up out of the stage and blocked him.
"What is...?" Sergei grumbled, looking up. A brightly colored wheel stood before him, bigger than any dragon he's seen. On the spinner there was a note.
Sergei. This is an invention I've built! It may look like a normal spinner, but there's a bit more to it. Go head and take your turn! Hearts, Hawthorne.
Sergei stared at the wheel again. He lifted up a talon, flicked the dial, and let it rip.
He watched as the dial landed on a red square. Sergei looked around, waiting for something else. Suddenly, a mechanic WOOSH! Was heard. Sergei looked up just in time to see something fall from a trapdoor. The something was ________________!

I'm excited to see what he's earned!! Sorry about the weird time, by the way~
@Myndris

Sergei walked around the stage, not expecting anything, really. He was sent here by Hawthorne, to test something, apparently.
"Hawthorne, you had better be actually doing something!" He yelled. His voice bounded off the walls of the dark auditorium. Sergei snorted and started to walk off of the platform after not getting an answer, but something rose up out of the stage and blocked him.
"What is...?" Sergei grumbled, looking up. A brightly colored wheel stood before him, bigger than any dragon he's seen. On the spinner there was a note.
Sergei. This is an invention I've built! It may look like a normal spinner, but there's a bit more to it. Go head and take your turn! Hearts, Hawthorne.
Sergei stared at the wheel again. He lifted up a talon, flicked the dial, and let it rip.
He watched as the dial landed on a red square. Sergei looked around, waiting for something else. Suddenly, a mechanic WOOSH! Was heard. Sergei looked up just in time to see something fall from a trapdoor. The something was ________________!

I'm excited to see what he's earned!! Sorry about the weird time, by the way~
x

Redworm

x

x ♥ MIDGE!
it/he/they
> wishlist
> avatar
> FRT+0!
x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnature.gif
@CollectorOfDregs You won a forum vista!

Go to this link and pick out whatever you want. When you've chosen one, respond here with the name of the vista and I'll get it to you asap!

HELPFUL HINT: If you click on their icons, it'll show you a larger image!
@CollectorOfDregs You won a forum vista!

Go to this link and pick out whatever you want. When you've chosen one, respond here with the name of the vista and I'll get it to you asap!

HELPFUL HINT: If you click on their icons, it'll show you a larger image!
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
Iconx100t.png Looking for shadow-themed Dragons!
Lorelle creeps up and shyly spins the wheel, meanwhile, her friend, spearmint, screeches; "WHEEL. OF. FORTUNE!!!!"
HeCc
Lorelle creeps up and shyly spins the wheel, meanwhile, her friend, spearmint, screeches; "WHEEL. OF. FORTUNE!!!!"
HeCc
4497ef06.gif
[img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/ae293e0eb2b0270474ba5e40b1f21ad4/tenor.gif?itemid=10016515.gif[/img] [b]GOTTA SPIN FAST[/b]
tenor.gif?itemid=10016515.gif

GOTTA SPIN FAST
Spin that dogg-I mean wheel! [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/10UyCGpt1BSvu0/giphy.gif[/img]
Spin that dogg-I mean wheel!
giphy.gif
2zftwyq.png
@Myndris Ooh, thank you! A Gossamer Flame would be nice~
@Myndris Ooh, thank you! A Gossamer Flame would be nice~
x

Redworm

x

x ♥ MIDGE!
it/he/they
> wishlist
> avatar