Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | December wishlist gifting thread - OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
My wishlist is on this dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33052010] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/330521/33052010_350.png[/img] [/url] Thanks to whoever gifts! My top wanted items at the moment are [item=Breed Change: Skydancer] and [item=anomalous skink] [item=conjoined skink]
My wishlist is on this dragon:

33052010_350.png

Thanks to whoever gifts!

My top wanted items at the moment are Breed Change: Skydancer and Anomalous Skink Conjoined Skink
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Easy wish, for those who don't have any of this stuff: Try and guess who or what fandom my dragons come from. I love playing that game, and I really hope people get some of the harder ones. (Like, seriously, don't feel bad for going for this easy one. I love answers to this as much as food. :3 )

-Gems or treasure (any amount)
-Insects for the hungry family? (Or other food, any amount.)
-Art for my dragons that wasn't drawn by me? o3o
-Chests?

Skins/accents:
-Star or galaxy themed accents or skins (specifically for Imperial or Skydancers, but any works. You will be bowed down to and loved for granting this wish.)
-Eye themed accent of skin for a male Skydancer?
-Honestly, at this point. any Skydancer skins/accents. X'D
Skins/accents...really could use any sort at this point as some of my main breeding pairs offspring are...shabby. Accents of varying colors are being looks for so as to complement some of the more unusual colors and skins are being used to, well, hide them. cx

Scrolls:
Need a breed changing scroll: Skydancer one that is x2
Alloy gene scroll
Smoke
Iridescent
and Rune scroll
^ Those are top priority.
Petal
Bee x2
Spines
Metallic x2
Capsule x2
Crystal
Skink
Shimmer
Stained
Facet
Opal

Remove Tertiary gene

Battle:
-Eliminate
-Level 20+ dragon
-Any small things will help. <3 I need a Rally...2 Rallies, actually...

Apparel:
-Mage's Sapphire Overcoat
-Magician's Cobwebs
-Random piece of apparel? Sometimes I don't know what will work best for my dragons. I'm still trying to dress a lot of Eta and Missei's kids.

Familiars:
-Looking for a Apatite Fisher to go with his lore/fandom dragon...thing.
- Ectoplasmime for future dragon
- There has to be one that looks like rock or stone, right?
- Fiendcat for one of my two sisters dragons. :3
Any familiar I don't have.

-Flip through my dragons and send me one if you think it fits their bio or coloring? I don't know. I can only think of familiars I've seen before, sadly. ;-;

Gifts given: 14
Gifts received: 14

Oh my, oh my, oh my! You all are unbelievably amazing. <3 <3
Easy wish, for those who don't have any of this stuff: Try and guess who or what fandom my dragons come from. I love playing that game, and I really hope people get some of the harder ones. (Like, seriously, don't feel bad for going for this easy one. I love answers to this as much as food. :3 )

-Gems or treasure (any amount)
-Insects for the hungry family? (Or other food, any amount.)
-Art for my dragons that wasn't drawn by me? o3o
-Chests?

Skins/accents:
-Star or galaxy themed accents or skins (specifically for Imperial or Skydancers, but any works. You will be bowed down to and loved for granting this wish.)
-Eye themed accent of skin for a male Skydancer?
-Honestly, at this point. any Skydancer skins/accents. X'D
Skins/accents...really could use any sort at this point as some of my main breeding pairs offspring are...shabby. Accents of varying colors are being looks for so as to complement some of the more unusual colors and skins are being used to, well, hide them. cx

Scrolls:
Need a breed changing scroll: Skydancer one that is x2
Alloy gene scroll
Smoke
Iridescent
and Rune scroll
^ Those are top priority.
Petal
Bee x2
Spines
Metallic x2
Capsule x2
Crystal
Skink
Shimmer
Stained
Facet
Opal

Remove Tertiary gene

Battle:
-Eliminate
-Level 20+ dragon
-Any small things will help. <3 I need a Rally...2 Rallies, actually...

Apparel:
-Mage's Sapphire Overcoat
-Magician's Cobwebs
-Random piece of apparel? Sometimes I don't know what will work best for my dragons. I'm still trying to dress a lot of Eta and Missei's kids.

Familiars:
-Looking for a Apatite Fisher to go with his lore/fandom dragon...thing.
- Ectoplasmime for future dragon
- There has to be one that looks like rock or stone, right?
- Fiendcat for one of my two sisters dragons. :3
Any familiar I don't have.

-Flip through my dragons and send me one if you think it fits their bio or coloring? I don't know. I can only think of familiars I've seen before, sadly. ;-;

Gifts given: 14
Gifts received: 14

Oh my, oh my, oh my! You all are unbelievably amazing. <3 <3
More active here: http://wcrpforums.com/
w8o0xW1.png
dhvX5px.png
[center][b][size=5][color=yellowgreen][font=papyrus]MY WISHLIST[/color][/size][/b] [font=papyrus][size=1]so I spent quite a long time on the old one and was quite disappointed to find it gone. so this one is less nice and organized and yadayadayada... i probably also forgot like a billion things enough talk let's go[/size][/font][/center] [font=papyrus][b]Cheap:[/b] [LIST] [*][font=papyrus]Seafood and Insects [*][font=papyrus]Treasure [*][font=papyrus]Gems (mostly for more apparel slots) [*][font=papyrus][s]Familiars for melting[/s] [*][font=papyrus][s]Apparel for melting[/s] [*][font=papyrus][s]Rusted Treasure Chests[/s] [*][font=papyrus][s]Baldwin's bloopy bloops[/s] [*][font=papyrus]A bio for one of my dragons [/LIST] [font=papyrus][b]Some Value:[/b] [list] [*][font=papyrus][s]Nice looking familiars[/s] [*][font=papyrus]Nice apparel (specifically sage, sylvan & those little animal apparels~) [*][font=papyrus]Accents (NO SKINS) [*][font=papyrus][s]Scroll of Renaming[/s] [*][font=papyrus][s]Iron[/s]/Gilded Treasure Chests [*][font=papyrus][s]A way to make people buy my stuff on the AH[/s] [/list] [font=papyrus][b]Expensive:[/b] [list] [*][font=papyrus]Breed change (Coatl, Fae, Spiral or Nocturne) [*][font=papyrus]Gene change (Savannah, Striation, Opal, Skink) [*][font=papyrus]Any egg [*][font=papyrus]Prismatic Token [*][font=papyrus]Boon of Fertility [*][font=papyrus]Eliminate [*][font=papyrus][s]Level 20+ dragon 030[/s] [/list] [font=papyrus][b]Don't waste your time:[/b] [list] [*][font=papyrus]Imperial breed change [*][font=papyrus]Sprites [*][font=papyrus]1000kt [*][font=papyrus]The Windsinger or any other deity :> [*][font=papyrus][s]A friend request and a comment on my profile page~[/s] [/list] [font=papyrus]I don't care if you want to give me something that's not on the list, or something I've crossed out. GIVE IT ANYWAY. I mean it's free! Who doesn't like free? :D [font=papyrus]The following stuff includes the previous post: [font=papyrus][b]Gifts given:[/b] 10 [font=papyrus][b]Gifts received:[/b] 13 [font=papyrus][b]SPECIAL THANKS TO:[/b] [font=papyrus]Atomica, Saern, mPhish, caleaf, HoodieCat, Jokerr, Katria, Sparkbreeze, TheRunawayRaven, Ninjela, Cerf, Annobethal, SheofSilence [font=papyrus]If I missed anyone, let me know 030 [font=papyrus]Happy Christmas and Merry New Year~
MY WISHLIST
so I spent quite a long time on the old one and was quite disappointed to find it gone. so this one is less nice and organized and yadayadayada... i probably also forgot like a billion things
enough talk let's go

Cheap:
  • Seafood and Insects
  • Treasure
  • Gems (mostly for more apparel slots)
  • Familiars for melting
  • Apparel for melting
  • Rusted Treasure Chests
  • Baldwin's bloopy bloops
  • A bio for one of my dragons

Some Value:
  • Nice looking familiars
  • Nice apparel (specifically sage, sylvan & those little animal apparels~)
  • Accents (NO SKINS)
  • Scroll of Renaming
  • Iron/Gilded Treasure Chests
  • A way to make people buy my stuff on the AH

Expensive:
  • Breed change (Coatl, Fae, Spiral or Nocturne)
  • Gene change (Savannah, Striation, Opal, Skink)
  • Any egg
  • Prismatic Token
  • Boon of Fertility
  • Eliminate
  • Level 20+ dragon 030

Don't waste your time:
  • Imperial breed change
  • Sprites
  • 1000kt
  • The Windsinger or any other deity :>
  • A friend request and a comment on my profile page~
I don't care if you want to give me something that's not on the list, or something I've crossed out. GIVE IT ANYWAY. I mean it's free! Who doesn't like free? :D

The following stuff includes the previous post:

Gifts given: 10
Gifts received: 13

SPECIAL THANKS TO:
Atomica, Saern, mPhish, caleaf, HoodieCat, Jokerr, Katria, Sparkbreeze, TheRunawayRaven, Ninjela, Cerf, Annobethal, SheofSilence

If I missed anyone, let me know 030
Happy Christmas and Merry New Year~
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.png
[center]Reposting in this thread! ^^ [b]Apparel:[/b] Rose thorn apparel, seraph apparel, silks, flourish, filigree banners, gladiator banners, pretty neck bows, sage apparel. --- [b]Familiars:[/b] [item=Anomalous Skink][item=Downy Fox Rat][item=Maned Cobra][item=Fluted Pukasloth][item=Goldenbeast][item=Overcharged Silverbeast][item=Hawksbill Goliath][item=Crowned Roc][item=Roc][item=Stone Borer][item=Frost Delver][item=Ruffle Glasswing][item=Longhorn Capricat] [item=Rosy Lake Cormorant] --- [b]Misc:[/b] Chests, openables Unhatched eggs Gene scrolls Baldwin materials Dragons (neon, rainbow, pastel, pastel goth, rich dark colours, shiny. Love alloy, glimmer, opal, rosette, iridescent... but really, anything pretty will do!) Examples for inspiration: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35538096] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/355381/35538096_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26216939] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/262170/26216939_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36214368] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/362144/36214368_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37579636] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/375797/37579636_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33335882] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/333359/33335882_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34579363] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/345794/34579363_350.png[/img] [/url] ---- People gifted so far: 53
Reposting in this thread! ^^

Apparel:
Rose thorn apparel, seraph apparel, silks, flourish, filigree banners, gladiator banners, pretty neck bows, sage apparel.
---

Familiars:
Anomalous Skink Downy Fox Rat Maned Cobra Fluted Pukasloth Goldenbeast Overcharged Silverbeast Hawksbill Goliath Crowned Roc Roc Stone Borer Frost Delver Ruffle Glasswing Longhorn Capricat
Rosy Lake Cormorant
---

Misc:
Chests, openables
Unhatched eggs
Gene scrolls
Baldwin materials
Dragons (neon, rainbow, pastel, pastel goth, rich dark colours, shiny. Love alloy, glimmer, opal, rosette, iridescent... but really, anything pretty will do!) Examples for inspiration:

35538096_350.png

26216939_350.png

36214368_350.png

37579636_350.png

33335882_350.png

34579363_350.png

----

People gifted so far: 53
a547b4ee-b28b-11e9-8dc6-b3c5c51de19a.gif
+9 hours ahead of FR time
I'll replace mine here too... I didn't have a backup ;-;

Easy:
Wing Bones (intact, c. 1613)
Living Stones (buttrocks, c. 126)
Soylent Green (hoarding, c. 44)
Gemstones of any kind
Treasure and gems
Baldwin materials
alt: stuff I can throw in the cauldron!
Food - meat and seafood in particular

Medium:
Haunted Flame Wing Ribbon
Any piece from the NotN Flame sets
Familiars not in my bestiary
Tinctures of Dissolution (for many dragons)
Elemental Might Fragments

Hard+:
1 Crackle gene
2 Savannah genes
1 Pearlcatcher Breed Change Scroll
2 Searing Armbands
1 Frigid Armband
2 Skeletal Chimes

Gifted: 4+, lost count from the old thread...

Thanks to:
burpingsocks!
AnacronicCobra!
shinyumbreon!
CroneOfDragons!
Silverhame!
Midorikage!
ShadmeTheAngel!
Atomica!
Stormybird!
Sparkbreeze!
Ninjela!
Dimi!
I'll replace mine here too... I didn't have a backup ;-;

Easy:
Wing Bones (intact, c. 1613)
Living Stones (buttrocks, c. 126)
Soylent Green (hoarding, c. 44)
Gemstones of any kind
Treasure and gems
Baldwin materials
alt: stuff I can throw in the cauldron!
Food - meat and seafood in particular

Medium:
Haunted Flame Wing Ribbon
Any piece from the NotN Flame sets
Familiars not in my bestiary
Tinctures of Dissolution (for many dragons)
Elemental Might Fragments

Hard+:
1 Crackle gene
2 Savannah genes
1 Pearlcatcher Breed Change Scroll
2 Searing Armbands
1 Frigid Armband
2 Skeletal Chimes

Gifted: 4+, lost count from the old thread...

Thanks to:
burpingsocks!
AnacronicCobra!
shinyumbreon!
CroneOfDragons!
Silverhame!
Midorikage!
ShadmeTheAngel!
Atomica!
Stormybird!
Sparkbreeze!
Ninjela!
Dimi!
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
my list is basicly on this dreg

Pathfinder
my list is basicly on this dreg

Pathfinder
nudX0O8.png
Rxl9DBX.png
[center][font=candara][color=#db82e5][size=6][b][u]RingsofSaturn's Wishlist[/u][/b][/size][/color][/font][/center] [center][outfit=100423][outfit=27586][/center] [center][font=candara][color=#db82e5][size=4][b]Help me build these outfits! [/b] (I already have the Ferocious Banner and Kilt) [b]Other Apparel[/b] [item=night sky wing silks][item=prismatic wing silks][/size][/color][/font][/center] [center][font=candara][color=#db82e5][size=4][b]Familiars[/b] [item=peacevine aardvark][item=deepmine aardvark][/size][/color][/font][/center] [center][font=candara][color=#db82e5][size=4][b]Food and Materials[/b] [item=pangolin][item=redridge pangolin][item=moonstone][item=infused crystal][/size][/color][/font][/center] [center][font=candara][color=#db82e5][size=4][b]Battle[/b] [item=tincture of dissolution][/size][/color][/font][/center] [center][font=candara][color=#db82e5][size=4][b]Miscellaneous[/b] Lore blurbs for any of my dragons! [item=forgotten poet's tools][/size][/color][/font][/center] [center][font=candara][color=#db82e5][size=4][b]Thank You: @Stormybird @Sablenite @Sparkbreeze @Ninjela[/b] [b]I Giftbombed:[/b] Two Users[/size][/color][/font][/center]
RingsofSaturn's Wishlist
Not Found
Not Found
Help me build these outfits!
(I already have the Ferocious Banner and Kilt)

Other Apparel
Night Sky Wing Silks Prismatic Wing Silks
Familiars
Peacevine Aardvark Deepmine Aardvark
Food and Materials
Pangolin Redridge Pangolin Moonstone Infused Crystal

Battle
Tincture of Dissolution

Miscellaneous
Lore blurbs for any of my dragons!
Forgotten Poet's Tools

Thank You: @Stormybird @Sablenite @Sparkbreeze @Ninjela
I Giftbombed: Two Users
dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
What I would like?
I'd like some yellow goo, ready for Night of the Nocturne.
Some meat for the dragons would also be a good idea, since I'm constantly low on that at the moment.

Edit: recieved lots of meat, thank you very much!
Edit 2: recived lots of yellow goo. Now just to make sure I have yellow ooze...
What I would like?
I'd like some yellow goo, ready for Night of the Nocturne.
Some meat for the dragons would also be a good idea, since I'm constantly low on that at the moment.

Edit: recieved lots of meat, thank you very much!
Edit 2: recived lots of yellow goo. Now just to make sure I have yellow ooze...
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
Darn I gotta post again! Oh well, I can post a better version of my wishlist. Check the bottom of her bio for the full one, but I'll put a condensed version here as well! :) I love gifting people, I'll be gifting as many as I can! Gifted so far: 21! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23447347] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234474/23447347_350.png[/img] [/url] Accents I missed from this rockbreakers: Opulent Relic Crystalhide (!!) Eroded [b]Condensed version of my wishlist [/b] (Might be easier to see things you have in her bio) [u]Anything from old festivals[/u], but especially: Comet companion Will o' the ember Seashell mantle Solar Blades Runaway rotclaw Moonglow thorns Sashes Naturalist adornments (!!!) [u]Other apparel[/u] Faerie thorn crown, wing tangle Nature tome Ball python, red tail boa Sage lanterns- dusty and golden Verdant sage sash, shawl Veteran's eye scar Mage cranberry overcoat Red breeches Deadeye leggings Marigold flowerfall Golden wing silks Ember sylvan dress Grove sylvan headpiece [u]Gem apparel[/u] Orange tabby, Maine coon Talkative hookbeak Screaming tickbird Pixie procession Buccaneer kerchief Night sky wing silks Filigree rapier White katana [u]Skins/accents[/u]: Mountain lights m Starflower b School migration f Shallow shells [u]Other[/u]: Ethereal trickster Tincture of dissolution [b]Baldwin mats[/b] [u]Genes[/u]: lots, see her bio thanks so so much to RingsofSaturn for the runes gene, I feel so spoiled omg Thank you to ninjela for the chest and Baldwin mats! Thank to croneofdragons for the food! Thanks to sparkbreeze for the mage cranberry tunic! Thank you lordofthering for the sandwastes sash!
Darn I gotta post again! Oh well, I can post a better version of my wishlist. Check the bottom of her bio for the full one, but I'll put a condensed version here as well! :)
I love gifting people, I'll be gifting as many as I can!

Gifted so far: 21!

23447347_350.png

Accents I missed from this rockbreakers:
Opulent Relic
Crystalhide (!!)
Eroded

Condensed version of my wishlist
(Might be easier to see things you have in her bio)

Anything from old festivals, but especially:
Comet companion
Will o' the ember
Seashell mantle
Solar Blades
Runaway rotclaw
Moonglow thorns
Sashes
Naturalist adornments (!!!)

Other apparel
Faerie thorn crown, wing tangle
Nature tome
Ball python, red tail boa
Sage lanterns- dusty and golden
Verdant sage sash, shawl
Veteran's eye scar
Mage cranberry overcoat
Red breeches
Deadeye leggings
Marigold flowerfall
Golden wing silks
Ember sylvan dress
Grove sylvan headpiece

Gem apparel
Orange tabby, Maine ****
Talkative hookbeak
Screaming tickbird
Pixie procession
Buccaneer kerchief
Night sky wing silks
Filigree rapier
White katana

Skins/accents:
Mountain lights m
Starflower b
School migration f
Shallow shells

Other:
Ethereal trickster
Tincture of dissolution
Baldwin mats

Genes: lots, see her bio

thanks so so much to RingsofSaturn for the runes gene, I feel so spoiled omg
Thank you to ninjela for the chest and Baldwin mats!
Thank to croneofdragons for the food!
Thanks to sparkbreeze for the mage cranberry tunic!
Thank you lordofthering for the sandwastes sash!
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
[color=black][b]wishlist[/b] [size=2][b]apparel[/b] [item=crazy cat dragon starter kit][item=box o' faeries][item=golden seraph jewelry][item=silver seraph jewelry][item=river royalist finery][item=desert dynasty finery][item=box of cynicism][item=frustrating menagerie][item=daredevil's covers][item=prismatic bundle][item=sepia rose garden][item=silver sylvan wings][item=silver sylvan anklets][item=silver sylvan bracelets][item=unicorn guise][item=harvest guise][item=kelpie guise][item=reaper guise][item=spectre guise][item=filigree rapier][item=ravenskull broadsword][item=ancient broadsword][item=valkyrie blade][item=katana][item=white katana][item=sakura flowerfall][item=black tulip flowerfall][item=marigold flowerfall][item=red rose flowerfall][item=winter wind][item=spring's breath][item=autumn breeze][item=summer swelter][item=sanddune rags][item=sanguine plumage][item=illuminated runescroll][item=solar blades][item=night sky wing silks][item=night sky arm silks][item=night sky leg silks][item=night sky silk veil][item=night sky tail bangle][item=peace dove] [size=2]onyx seraph set all silks all sylvan wings [b]specialty and skins[/b] priority on breed change scrolls :> [item=breed change: wildclaw] x3 [item=breed change: coatl] x1 [item=breed change: skydancer] x4 [item=breed change: spiral] x3 [item=primary gene: skink] x2 [item=primary gene: jaguar] x3 [item=primary gene: savannah] x2 [item=primary gene: cherub] x1 [item=secondary gene: alloy] x4 [item=secondary gene: bee] x2 [item=secondary gene: striation] x3 [item=tertiary gene: stained] x3 [item=tertiary gene: glimmer] x1 [item=tertiary gene: capsule] x3 [item=tertiary gene: spines] x5 [item=tertiary gene: runes] x2 [item=vista: solar][item=vista: swan lake][item=vista: foxfire grove][item=vista: lovebirds] [skin=22295][skin=23249][skin=11022][skin=22446][skin=22909][skin=22752][skin=21748][skin=21664] [size=2]any imperial, skydancer, wildclaw, female pearlcatcher, male spiral um accents/skincents from sepi, necrophades, accents, piney, ordif, malafunfun, spinaria, spassow, kaljaia, ysdaar, churyu, likeacliche, swiftkicker, daintyboots, apel [b]others[/b] [item=gilded decorative chest] [size=2]all sprites unhatched eggs g1 coatls and wildclaws g2 imperials 5-digit and 6-digit dragons [b]art of [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=232451&did=34222432]solace[/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=232451&tab=dragon&did=35543720]mercy[/url] oml[/b] (gijinkas and humanoids preferred) (can be alone or as a couple) i don't mind fodder as well c':
wishlist

apparel

Crazy Cat Dragon Starter Kit Box o' Faeries Golden Seraph Jewelry Silver Seraph Jewelry River Royalist Finery Desert Dynasty Finery Box of Cynicism Frustrating Menagerie Daredevil's Covers Prismatic Bundle Sepia Rose Garden Silver Sylvan Wings Silver Sylvan Anklets Silver Sylvan Bracelets Unicorn Guise Harvest Guise Kelpie Guise Reaper Guise Spectre Guise Filigree Rapier Ravenskull Broadsword Ancient Broadsword Valkyrie Blade Katana White Katana Sakura Flowerfall Black Tulip Flowerfall Marigold Flowerfall Red Rose Flowerfall Winter Wind Spring's Breath Autumn Breeze Summer Swelter Sanddune Rags Sanguine Plumage Illuminated Runescroll Solar Blades Night Sky Wing Silks Night Sky Arm Silks Night Sky Leg Silks Night Sky Silk Veil Night Sky Tail Bangle Peace Dove

onyx seraph set
all silks
all sylvan wings

specialty and skins
priority on breed change scrolls :>

Breed Change: Wildclaw x3 Breed Change: Coatl x1 Breed Change: Skydancer x4 Breed Change: Spiral x3
Primary Gene: Skink x2 Primary Gene: Jaguar x3 Primary Gene: Savannah x2 Primary Gene: Cherub x1
Secondary Gene: Alloy x4 Secondary Gene: Bee x2 Secondary Gene: Striation x3
Tertiary Gene: Stained x3 Tertiary Gene: Glimmer x1 Tertiary Gene: Capsule x3 Tertiary Gene: Spines x5 Tertiary Gene: Runes x2

Vista: Solar Vista: Swan Lake Vista: Foxfire Grove Vista: Lovebirds

any imperial, skydancer, wildclaw, female pearlcatcher, male spiral um accents/skincents from sepi, necrophades, accents, piney, ordif, malafunfun, spinaria, spassow, kaljaia, ysdaar, churyu, likeacliche, swiftkicker, daintyboots, apel

others

Gilded Decorative Chest

all sprites

unhatched eggs

g1 coatls and wildclaws

g2 imperials

5-digit and 6-digit dragons

art of solace and mercy oml (gijinkas and humanoids preferred)
(can be alone or as a couple)

i don't mind fodder as well c':
yv0mNts.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20