Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | December wishlist gifting thread - OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
I posted a thread like this last december and decided it would be fun to bring this back this year!

The original thread that was posted in the FRD forum got deleted by the no fun police instead of being moved to a more appropriate place, so I'm reposting it here and hoping it won't get locked or deleted again.

There is a thread in FRD for discussing the event itself, the gifts you've received, and thanking gifters, you can find it HERE <- Please keep any and all discussion on that thread instead of this one.

With Christmas right around the corner, thoughts start turning to holiday preparations and gifts, so to get into the holiday spirit here on FR, I'm opening up a December wishlist gifting thread!

What's this for?
- We all have a wishlist of some description for stuff we want or need and may not be able to afford to obtain yourself here on FR right? This thread's purpose is to spread holiday happiness during this cold and miserable time of year and surprise other users with gifts of items from their wishlists!

How to join in:
It's simple, just post your wishlist as a reply to this thread, and look through the posts for other people to give things to! You don't have to post a wishlist yourself if you just want to gift people though.

A few small rules:
- You may request anything in your wishlist, provided it's NOT a near impossible to get retired item. Don't be cheeky and ask for super rare kickstarter and beta tester stuff, light sprites or imperial breed changes etc.

- If you are looking for expensive things like genes, swipp or baldwin items and boss familiars, it would be a good idea to also include the alternative of accepting treasure/ gems or other items like the alchemy ingredients or swipp trade materials needed to go towards your goal.

- Send your gifts through the PM system instead of crossroads, it's supposed to be a surprise!

- If you receive something you've listed, please cross that item off in your post so people gifting know you're no longer looking for that particular thing.

- If you were gifted something, please pay it forward and gift another person in the thread with something they're looking for, even if you can only offer the cheapest item on the list or some treasure/gems/food/materials to go towards their goal. Every gift is appreciated no matter how small, it's the thought that counts after all.

- Only post your list once and edit that post to update when necessary.

Ok, think that's everything, I wanted to keep this thread short and sweet, so it's open for gifting fun!

I'll post my own wishlist after a few other people have posted theirs.
I posted a thread like this last december and decided it would be fun to bring this back this year!

The original thread that was posted in the FRD forum got deleted by the no fun police instead of being moved to a more appropriate place, so I'm reposting it here and hoping it won't get locked or deleted again.

There is a thread in FRD for discussing the event itself, the gifts you've received, and thanking gifters, you can find it HERE <- Please keep any and all discussion on that thread instead of this one.

With Christmas right around the corner, thoughts start turning to holiday preparations and gifts, so to get into the holiday spirit here on FR, I'm opening up a December wishlist gifting thread!

What's this for?
- We all have a wishlist of some description for stuff we want or need and may not be able to afford to obtain yourself here on FR right? This thread's purpose is to spread holiday happiness during this cold and miserable time of year and surprise other users with gifts of items from their wishlists!

How to join in:
It's simple, just post your wishlist as a reply to this thread, and look through the posts for other people to give things to! You don't have to post a wishlist yourself if you just want to gift people though.

A few small rules:
- You may request anything in your wishlist, provided it's NOT a near impossible to get retired item. Don't be cheeky and ask for super rare kickstarter and beta tester stuff, light sprites or imperial breed changes etc.

- If you are looking for expensive things like genes, swipp or baldwin items and boss familiars, it would be a good idea to also include the alternative of accepting treasure/ gems or other items like the alchemy ingredients or swipp trade materials needed to go towards your goal.

- Send your gifts through the PM system instead of crossroads, it's supposed to be a surprise!

- If you receive something you've listed, please cross that item off in your post so people gifting know you're no longer looking for that particular thing.

- If you were gifted something, please pay it forward and gift another person in the thread with something they're looking for, even if you can only offer the cheapest item on the list or some treasure/gems/food/materials to go towards their goal. Every gift is appreciated no matter how small, it's the thought that counts after all.

- Only post your list once and edit that post to update when necessary.

Ok, think that's everything, I wanted to keep this thread short and sweet, so it's open for gifting fun!

I'll post my own wishlist after a few other people have posted theirs.
forumsig7_by_adder_snake_bite-d9p3buh.png
That's too bad it was deleted! Here's hoping people find it again :) [b][size=5][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1420859/1#post_10659062]Click here for my full wishlist[/url][/size][/b] [b][u]Preview of my wishlist:[/u][/b] NotN examples: [item=nocturne egg][item=strange chest][item=weathered grimoire][item=leporidae guise][item=vista: animated statue][item=vista: feral visage][item=vista: glowing globe][item=witty jester's motley][item=sarcastic jester's motley] Easier examples: (apparel, any fest currency, brewing mats, missing fams, and more) [item=sanguine plumage][item=ichor nymph][item=golden sage shawl][item=grey slime][item=giant sand dollar][item=black aviator satchel][item=golden seraph hip drape][item=ethereal flame tail ribbon][item=brutal claws][item=dusky rose thorn gloves] Medium examples: (eggs, missing gem fams, gem apparel and more) [item=unhatched ice egg][item=glasswing flutter][item=spotted pukasloth][item=longhorn capricat][item=cyan delver's lamp] Harder examples: (gem genes, retired fams, retired apparel, and more) [item=wind sprite][item=secondary gene: bee][item=frigid fugitive shackles][item=breed change: wildclaw][item=primary gene: metallic] I'm also a fithy hoarder so I'll be going through and filling wishes where I can to help clear some space. At least once a day like a little surprise advent calendar. Happy Holidays everyone ^^ Sent: 25 Received: 13 Thank you to those who gifted me. Everything was perfect and is greatly appreciated! <3
That's too bad it was deleted! Here's hoping people find it again :)

Click here for my full wishlist

Preview of my wishlist:

NotN examples:
Strange Chest Weathered Grimoire Leporidae Guise Vista: Animated Statue Vista: Feral Visage Vista: Glowing Globe Witty Jester's Motley Sarcastic Jester's Motley

Easier examples: (apparel, any fest currency, brewing mats, missing fams, and more)
Sanguine Plumage Ichor Nymph Golden Sage Shawl Grey Slime Giant Sand Dollar Black Aviator Satchel Golden Seraph Hip Drape Ethereal Flame Tail Ribbon Brutal Claws Dusky Rose Thorn Gloves

Medium examples: (eggs, missing gem fams, gem apparel and more)
Unhatched Ice Egg Glasswing Flutter Spotted Pukasloth Longhorn Capricat Cyan Delver's Lamp

Harder examples: (gem genes, retired fams, retired apparel, and more)
Wind Sprite Secondary Gene: Bee Frigid Fugitive Shackles Breed Change: Wildclaw Primary Gene: Metallic

I'm also a fithy hoarder so I'll be going through and filling wishes where I can to help clear some space. At least once a day like a little surprise advent calendar. Happy Holidays everyone ^^

Sent: 25
Received: 13

Thank you to those who gifted me. Everything was perfect and is greatly appreciated! <3
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
Hard items:
-Spinner gene
-Eliminates x3
-lightning or electricity themed accent for female pearlcatcher (no full coverage skins please)

Medium items:
-Peace dove or a gem mp bird apparel
- guardian breed change

Easy items:
-Familiars I don't have
- food
- forest or crimson rogue vest
- teardrop ring (any)

-gems and treasure to go towards buying these things.
Hard items:
-Spinner gene
-Eliminates x3
-lightning or electricity themed accent for female pearlcatcher (no full coverage skins please)

Medium items:
-Peace dove or a gem mp bird apparel
- guardian breed change

Easy items:
-Familiars I don't have
- food
- forest or crimson rogue vest
- teardrop ring (any)

-gems and treasure to go towards buying these things.
forumsig_by_plantfeathers-datch91.png
[center]what a shame, my wishlist took a while to create! i’ll just link my overall wishlist for now and condense it down for the thread when i can c: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35381762] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/353818/35381762_350.png[/img] [/url] edit: i won’t be publicly keeping track of who gifted me but thanks to those who do, you know who you are! i’ll make sure to gift at least as many people as i am gifted c:[/center]
what a shame, my wishlist took a while to create! i’ll just link my overall wishlist for now and condense it down for the thread when i can c:

35381762_350.png

edit: i won’t be publicly keeping track of who gifted me but thanks to those who do, you know who you are! i’ll make sure to gift at least as many people as i am gifted c:
all of my hoards are located here! // free level twenty-four cauldron!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
Right, here's my list! Most of it is really pricey stuff though so I don't expect anything.

Scrolls (priority)
Metallic gene
Alloy gene
Glimmer gene
Wasp gene x2
Bee genex2
Iridescent gene x1
Capsule genex2
striation gene x1

Apparel
Solar blades
Naturalist adornments
Black cats OR Scottish folds
Electrician's powerpack

Familiars
Gem mp fams
Boss fams (I have: roc, malevolent spirit, mossy pohip, tunnel hydra)
Baldwin fams (I have: cheerful residue, kelpie, swamphaunt kelpie, shiny residue)

Misc:
Any and all food items
Treasure and gems to fund the genes and a lair expansion
Art of my progens (Vash the pearlcatcher found at the front of the lair, or Bulletdance ridgeback located at the back)
Right, here's my list! Most of it is really pricey stuff though so I don't expect anything.

Scrolls (priority)
Metallic gene
Alloy gene
Glimmer gene
Wasp gene x2
Bee genex2
Iridescent gene x1
Capsule genex2
striation gene x1

Apparel
Solar blades
Naturalist adornments
Black cats OR Scottish folds
Electrician's powerpack

Familiars
Gem mp fams
Boss fams (I have: roc, malevolent spirit, mossy pohip, tunnel hydra)
Baldwin fams (I have: cheerful residue, kelpie, swamphaunt kelpie, shiny residue)

Misc:
Any and all food items
Treasure and gems to fund the genes and a lair expansion
Art of my progens (Vash the pearlcatcher found at the front of the lair, or Bulletdance ridgeback located at the back)
forumsig7_by_adder_snake_bite-d9p3buh.png
yep putting this back ----- [center] [b][u]wishlist[/u][/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28968657][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/289687/28968657.png[/img][/url] ----- [b]gifts i recieved[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28928470] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/289285/28928470.png[/img][/url] ----- (dont confuse them!)[/center] ----- you dont have to ping me when you gift me gifted 19 people so far
yep putting this back
wishlist
28968657.png
gifts i recieved
28928470.png
(dont confuse them!)

you dont have to ping me when you gift me
gifted 19 people so far
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
It's a shame the old topic got deleted! Here's hoping this one survives.

Anyway here's my list again:
  • Food (especially insects and seafood)
  • Baldwin materials
  • Windsinger puppets & vases (i hoard them)
  • Any familiars (either to be kept or tossed at baldwin)
  • Iron or gilded chests
  • Sylvan apparel of any color
  • Any rainbow-colored apparel (prismatic silks, rainbow flair scarves etc)
  • Golden silks
  • Cherub scroll
  • Glimmer scroll

Gifts sent: 26
It's a shame the old topic got deleted! Here's hoping this one survives.

Anyway here's my list again:
  • Food (especially insects and seafood)
  • Baldwin materials
  • Windsinger puppets & vases (i hoard them)
  • Any familiars (either to be kept or tossed at baldwin)
  • Iron or gilded chests
  • Sylvan apparel of any color
  • Any rainbow-colored apparel (prismatic silks, rainbow flair scarves etc)
  • Golden silks
  • Cherub scroll
  • Glimmer scroll

Gifts sent: 26
tumblr_inline_nk71aeUysX1qg2i5p.png
Mainly want some apparel to complete my dragons outfit! ^_^

Easy:
Any apparel/familiars
Treasure and gems
Food (Meat/Insects/Seafood)
Hunter's Quiver

Medium:
Learned Sage Tassel
Verdant Sage Lantern
Verdant Sage Tassel
Winter Wind x2
Ice Tome
Winter Cape
Pristine Rose Wing Tangle
Pristine Rose Banner
Siren Sylvan Twist
Siren Sylvan Bracelet
Siren Sylvan Anklet

Hard:
River Royalist Headdress
Solar Blades

Mixed:
Anything on these dergs
Pastel Princess

(except accent and lantern)

Xin

(except skin, quiver, necklace, chest wool thing and wolf cape)

Special Thanks To:
Endeavour
AnacronicCobra
Sparkbreeze
Atomica
kaylavarnell4736
SheofSilence
Drakkainen
kirandsouza
SomethingWitty
Fabro
Kitty425
Ninjela
Roodoqq
Zenikat
Mainly want some apparel to complete my dragons outfit! ^_^

Easy:
Any apparel/familiars
Treasure and gems
Food (Meat/Insects/Seafood)
Hunter's Quiver

Medium:
Learned Sage Tassel
Verdant Sage Lantern
Verdant Sage Tassel
Winter Wind x2
Ice Tome
Winter Cape
Pristine Rose Wing Tangle
Pristine Rose Banner
Siren Sylvan Twist
Siren Sylvan Bracelet
Siren Sylvan Anklet

Hard:
River Royalist Headdress
Solar Blades

Mixed:
Anything on these dergs
Pastel Princess

(except accent and lantern)

Xin

(except skin, quiver, necklace, chest wool thing and wolf cape)

Special Thanks To:
Endeavour
AnacronicCobra
Sparkbreeze
Atomica
kaylavarnell4736
SheofSilence
Drakkainen
kirandsouza
SomethingWitty
Fabro
Kitty425
Ninjela
Roodoqq
Zenikat
Maricnnette of Fire

was pierrct of wind
++++++++ xYL4mas.png
My wishlist:

Easy/medium
-Treasure and gems
-Familiars I don’t have
-Sylvan and silks apparel
-Festival currency
-Strange Chests

Hard
-Pearlcatcher breedchange
-Capsule gene
-Butterfly gene
-Nature sprite

Special thanks to:
-Pierrct
-WardenUnit
-Wickett
-Shinyumbreon
-Drakkeinen
-danijust
-Sparkbreeze
-Softbun
-Atomica
-SheofSilence
-ViperaUnion
-ReynardFox
-Cheshly
-ScarletSultan
-SomethingWitty
-Ninjela
-Annobethal
-Zenikat

People I’ve gifted: 20

Happy holidays!
My wishlist:

Easy/medium
-Treasure and gems
-Familiars I don’t have
-Sylvan and silks apparel
-Festival currency
-Strange Chests

Hard
-Pearlcatcher breedchange
-Capsule gene
-Butterfly gene
-Nature sprite

Special thanks to:
-Pierrct
-WardenUnit
-Wickett
-Shinyumbreon
-Drakkeinen
-danijust
-Sparkbreeze
-Softbun
-Atomica
-SheofSilence
-ViperaUnion
-ReynardFox
-Cheshly
-ScarletSultan
-SomethingWitty
-Ninjela
-Annobethal
-Zenikat

People I’ve gifted: 20

Happy holidays!
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
Wishlist
She/Her
FRT+9
[i]I wish, i wish...[/i] [b]EASY[/b] [item=Frigid Emblem] [item=Solar Flame Wing Ribbon] [item=Solar Flame Tail Jewel] [item=Ghost Flame Cloak] [item=Glowing Blue Clawtips] [item=Glowing red Clawtips] [item=Winter Wind] [item=Amber Flourish Eye Piece] [item=Ebony Antlers] [item=Fancy Waistcoat] [item=Sorcerer's Cobwebs] - [b]Gold & gems[/b]. It would help me buy all of these ^^; - Any [b]Flame[/b] apparel (gossamer/ethereal/haunted/ghost/solar) - Any [b]witch/conjurer/enchanter/magician[/b] apparel - Any [b]skins[/b] - Any [b]Sylvan[/b] wings apparel - [b]Familiars[/b] i dont have - Any [b]Jester's[/b] apparel - Any [b]Glowing Clawtips[/b] apparel [b]HARD[/b] [item=Sanddune Rags] [Item=Haunted Flame Candles][item=Sanguine Plumage] [item=Golden Seraph Necklace] [item=Golden Seraph Armpiece] [item=Golden Seraph Hip Drape] [item=Golden Seraph Anklets] [item=Golden Seraph Headpiece] [item=Enchanter's Cloak] [item=Ethereal Flame Candles] [item=Blight Nymph] [item=Boulder Nymph] [item=Bubble Nymph] [item=Electric Nymph] [item=Haunted Flame Cloak] [item=Haunted Flame Wing Ribbon] [item=Haunted Flame Tail Ribbon] [item=Wise Whiskers] [item=Illuminated Runescroll] [item=Enchanter's Hat] [b]SUPERHARD[/b] [item=Regal Masque] [item=Earthen Masque] [item=Windbound Plumage] [item=Naturalist Adornments] [item=Chillspike Collar] [item=Leafy Gladeboughs] [item=Frigid Fugitive Shackles] [item=Runaway Rotclaw] [item=Moonglow Thorns] [item=Amber Delver's Lamp] [item=Off-White Skypost Sandals] [item=Reaper Guise] [item=Filigree Rapier] [item=Silver Sylvan Wings] [item=Will o' the Ember] [Item=Raven Sylvan Wings] [Item=Pixie Procession] [item=Gossamer Flame Candles] [Item=Seashell Mantle] [item=Ethereal Entourage] [item=Valkyrie Blade] [item=Tricktrouper Crown] [b]- Skins & Accents blueprints - Genes: metallic, alloy, bee, opal. [/b] [b]Gifts sent to: 18 people[/b] [b]Thank you:[/b] Endeavour - for apparel and familiar i dont have! Kindly - for two apparel pieces! Sparkbreeze - for apparel! raQua - for apparel! Maltshakes - for two familiars i dont have! Atomica - for apparel! SheofSilence - for apparel! Aten - for apparel! Neverland - for apparel! SomethingWitty - for familiar i dont have and Prismatic Token! Ninjela - for apparel! mPhish - for apparel and familiar i dont have! softwings - for apparel! Zenikat - for apparel and skin! Chaosdragoness - for two pieces of apparel.
I wish, i wish...

EASY
Frigid Emblem Solar Flame Wing Ribbon Solar Flame Tail Jewel Ghost Flame Cloak Glowing Blue Clawtips Glowing Red Clawtips Winter Wind Amber Flourish Eye Piece Ebony Antlers Fancy Waistcoat Sorcerer's Cobwebs
- Gold & gems. It would help me buy all of these ^^;
- Any Flame apparel (gossamer/ethereal/haunted/ghost/solar)
- Any witch/conjurer/enchanter/magician apparel
- Any skins
- Any Sylvan wings apparel
- Familiars i dont have
- Any Jester's apparel
- Any Glowing Clawtips apparel

HARD
Sanddune Rags Haunted Flame Candles Sanguine Plumage Golden Seraph Necklace Golden Seraph Armpiece Golden Seraph Hip Drape Golden Seraph Anklets Golden Seraph Headpiece Enchanter's Cloak Ethereal Flame Candles Blight Nymph Boulder Nymph Bubble Nymph Electric Nymph Haunted Flame Cloak Haunted Flame Wing Ribbon Haunted Flame Tail Ribbon Wise Whiskers Illuminated Runescroll Enchanter's Hat

SUPERHARD
Regal Masque Earthen Masque Windbound Plumage Naturalist Adornments Chillspike Collar Leafy Gladeboughs Frigid Fugitive Shackles Runaway Rotclaw Moonglow Thorns Amber Delver's Lamp Off-White Skypost Sandals Reaper Guise Filigree Rapier Silver Sylvan Wings Will o' the Ember Raven Sylvan Wings Pixie Procession Gossamer Flame Candles Seashell Mantle Ethereal Entourage Valkyrie Blade Tricktrouper Crown
- Skins & Accents blueprints
- Genes: metallic, alloy, bee, opal.

Gifts sent to: 18 people

Thank you:
Endeavour - for apparel and familiar i dont have!
Kindly - for two apparel pieces!
Sparkbreeze - for apparel!
raQua - for apparel!
Maltshakes - for two familiars i dont have!
Atomica - for apparel!
SheofSilence - for apparel!
Aten - for apparel!
Neverland - for apparel!
SomethingWitty - for familiar i dont have and Prismatic Token!
Ninjela - for apparel!
mPhish - for apparel and familiar i dont have!
softwings - for apparel!
Zenikat - for apparel and skin!
Chaosdragoness - for two pieces of apparel.
xx1_by_jatrwarnettezilth-dcmqp4c.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20