Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Winners Drawn
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22
@Derpothegreat
Of course, you've been recorded on the spreadsheet!
@Derpothegreat
Of course, you've been recorded on the spreadsheet!
insert life story here
@Novarys er, why was i pinged...? owo
@Novarys er, why was i pinged...? owo
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After
My apologies if you didn't want to be pinged. You were in the bio, most likely from an interest check or something.

I pinged just incase you wanted to be alerted. Sorry if it was unwanted!
@After
My apologies if you didn't want to be pinged. You were in the bio, most likely from an interest check or something.

I pinged just incase you wanted to be alerted. Sorry if it was unwanted!
insert life story here
@Novarys
May I claim 3 free tickets please? I'll also send in 20g for 20 more tickets for now ^^
@Novarys
May I claim 3 free tickets please? I'll also send in 20g for 20 more tickets for now ^^
| Bella | She/Her | FR Time +0 | Lesbean |
@PatheticLilFry
Thanks, got you recorded!
@PatheticLilFry
Thanks, got you recorded!
insert life story here
may i claim some free tickets as well, fairly poor right now so i try to get what i can get to you if i want to get more :3
may i claim some free tickets as well, fairly poor right now so i try to get what i can get to you if i want to get more :3
1423_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzezj.png
Wishlist
She/Her
Ash Ruby
Art Shop
PixelShop

ffUnBhh.png
1424_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzhfi.png UMAs
G1's
Items
100kg goal

tlRymde.gif
@Novarys weeeeird. i have a pretty good memory for dragons i've mentioned interest in, but these don't look familiar at all and i can't find any posts about interest checks for them or me pinging you? huh. owo

though in any case i love oldies, so it works out. XD i'd like to claim my 3 free tickets and buy 17 more for G to bring it up to a nice round 20. will probably come back with treasure after Starfall lmao
@Novarys weeeeird. i have a pretty good memory for dragons i've mentioned interest in, but these don't look familiar at all and i can't find any posts about interest checks for them or me pinging you? huh. owo

though in any case i love oldies, so it works out. XD i'd like to claim my 3 free tickets and buy 17 more for G to bring it up to a nice round 20. will probably come back with treasure after Starfall lmao
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@Zac
Sure thing, got you recorded!
@Zac
Sure thing, got you recorded!
insert life story here
@After
Alright, thanks! Recorded on spreadsheet. I dug around on Google and found the thread here. I had a different username at the time so that's probably why you couldn't find it.

I guess it wasn't actually an IC, I think I did another with an actual pinglist later. Newbie me, posting in help center. (that bio pinglist was a disaster omg)
@After
Alright, thanks! Recorded on spreadsheet. I dug around on Google and found the thread here. I had a different username at the time so that's probably why you couldn't find it.

I guess it wasn't actually an IC, I think I did another with an actual pinglist later. Newbie me, posting in help center. (that bio pinglist was a disaster omg)
insert life story here
@Novarys omg 2015, no wonder i don't remember. XD yeah, username change would do it. didn't even think to poke around with Google lmao whoops

sending gems shortly! :D
@Novarys omg 2015, no wonder i don't remember. XD yeah, username change would do it. didn't even think to poke around with Google lmao whoops

sending gems shortly! :D
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22