Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | 5-digit ID pricing?
So, today I was fortunate enough to snipe a insanely cheap 5-digit dragon from the AH, and it appears to be gened with a Pearlcatcher scroll and Shimmer as none of the parents have it... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=81455] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/815/81455_350.png[/img] [/url] She's pretty, yes, and I don't know if I [i]really[/i] want to sell her yet. But I was wondering, if I do, what I should price her for? I'm going to be offline until tomorrow so I won't reply back right away.
So, today I was fortunate enough to snipe a insanely cheap 5-digit dragon from the AH, and it appears to be gened with a Pearlcatcher scroll and Shimmer as none of the parents have it...

81455_350.png

She's pretty, yes, and I don't know if I really want to sell her yet. But I was wondering, if I do, what I should price her for?
I'm going to be offline until tomorrow so I won't reply back right away.
insert life story here
@Metallicflight
First of all, nice find, she's gorgeous! Were I you, I'd be keeping her for sure. :)

As for a price if you decide to sell her, I think you are best off having an auction. It's very hard to price old dragons, but I would think she would sell well due to her colors and the fact that her offspring list is relatively short with no unnamed hatchlings.

If you do decide to sell her, good luck!
@Metallicflight
First of all, nice find, she's gorgeous! Were I you, I'd be keeping her for sure. :)

As for a price if you decide to sell her, I think you are best off having an auction. It's very hard to price old dragons, but I would think she would sell well due to her colors and the fact that her offspring list is relatively short with no unnamed hatchlings.

If you do decide to sell her, good luck!
@Runeward
OK, thanks :)
I'll probably keep her for a while, and if I do sell her, I'll have to figure out how to do a auction XD
@Runeward
OK, thanks :)
I'll probably keep her for a while, and if I do sell her, I'll have to figure out how to do a auction XD
insert life story here
@Metallicflight WOW you are lucky indeed. mind giving me a ping if she ever goes up for sale/auction? :>
@Metallicflight WOW you are lucky indeed. mind giving me a ping if she ever goes up for sale/auction? :>
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After
Sure, will do :)
I'll write myself a reminder, I'm bound to forget~
@After
Sure, will do :)
I'll write myself a reminder, I'm bound to forget~
insert life story here