Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Winners Drawn
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
[center]Status: [color=orange]checking every 30 mins or so before raffle's end[/color] [size=5]EDIT: Starting a [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NDlCfZxSWQkTwiEO2oAWjlq9Jclz5wLZrJv20Lz-lOE/edit?usp=sharing]pinglist[/url] for if I decide to raffle/give my other things away. If you'd like to be added, include it in your ping. [font=candria][color=teal][size=3]Hello. I find myself spending too much time on this game, so I'm going to gradually raffle/give my things off. I say gradually, because I don't want to set up one single thread with *ALL* my stuff. Such a raffle would draw in too many audiences. i.e: Someone might not understand the importance of passing along old dragons. This is my first time doing a giveaway like this, please forgive me if I make any mistakes.[/size][size=4] [quote=Prizes] So here we are! These are the dragons: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=81455] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/815/81455_350.png[/img] [/url] She has 5 digits and 8 children, all with good names. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=630238] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6303/630238_350.png[/img] [/url] She has 6 digits and no children. [/quote] [quote=Tickets] How does one earn tickets, you ask? -You can have 3 for free. No need to buy more if you don't want to. -You can buy 1 ticket for 1000t. 1:1 G/T ratio for simplicity. PM or 1-way CR me with payment. [s]Ping me first here, I will ping you back once your tickets have been recorded.[/s] I'm not going to notify if your tickets have been recorded. I'm inadvertently bumping this too much. [b]Do tell if I miss something, still.[/b] [/quote] [quote=Important] Be polite. If you have any questions, PM me or ping me here. End date is October 6th. [s]If the thread hasn't generated enough interest it will be extended [b]once[/b] to October 12th.[/s] ... Yep, it generated enough interest all right! I will use random.org to pick the winner. Spreadsheet [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TE9vCCeTA468hX1wqpDSF4ujCi5Wb8bC6KwqwfAWznI/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url][/quote] If you bought tickets you may want to double check my triple check. (<-- ???) Just in case, since I'm not a robot or anything.
EDIT: Starting a pinglist for if I decide to raffle/give my other things away. If you'd like to be added, include it in your ping.
Hello. I find myself spending too much time on this game, so I'm going to gradually raffle/give my things off. I say gradually, because I don't want to set up one single thread with *ALL* my stuff. Such a raffle would draw in too many audiences. i.e: Someone might not understand the importance of passing along old dragons. This is my first time doing a giveaway like this, please forgive me if I make any mistakes.
Prizes wrote:
So here we are! These are the dragons:

81455_350.png

She has 5 digits and 8 children, all with good names.

630238_350.png

She has 6 digits and no children.
Tickets wrote:
How does one earn tickets, you ask?

-You can have 3 for free. No need to buy more if you don't want to.

-You can buy 1 ticket for 1000t.

1:1 G/T ratio for simplicity.

PM or 1-way CR me with payment. Ping me first here, I will ping you back once your tickets have been recorded. I'm not going to notify if your tickets have been recorded. I'm inadvertently bumping this too much. Do tell if I miss something, still.
Important wrote:
Be polite.

If you have any questions, PM me or ping me here.

End date is October 6th. If the thread hasn't generated enough interest it will be extended once to October 12th. ... Yep, it generated enough interest all right!

I will use random.org to pick the winner.

Spreadsheet here
If you bought tickets you may want to double check my triple check. (<-- ???) Just in case, since I'm not a robot or anything.

insert life story here
So sorry if you got double pinged. I don't know how to quickly look through it.
So sorry if you got double pinged. I don't know how to quickly look through it.
insert life story here
May I claim free tickets? :D
May I claim free tickets? :D
Welp, ya'll might have gotten pinged already but...

@Vaze @Claritywind @melodious @nautisk @herebedragons @kitsune56 @whitefoxtails @safirien @artemystica @wyldwing @plasmastorm @Darkdragonfiend

It was a super long time ago but I know you showed interest.

Edit: @After
Whoops, somehow I missed not adding you to the bio pinglist. Plus, I'm fairly certain I didn't ping you from the ODCA... sorry ;v;
That bio pinglist, what was I thinking o_o
Welp, ya'll might have gotten pinged already but...

@Vaze @Claritywind @melodious @nautisk @herebedragons @kitsune56 @whitefoxtails @safirien @artemystica @wyldwing @plasmastorm @Darkdragonfiend

It was a super long time ago but I know you showed interest.

Edit: @After
Whoops, somehow I missed not adding you to the bio pinglist. Plus, I'm fairly certain I didn't ping you from the ODCA... sorry ;v;
That bio pinglist, what was I thinking o_o
insert life story here
@Novarys: May I claim the free tickets for now? I will return to see about purchasing some more later. :)
@Novarys: May I claim the free tickets for now? I will return to see about purchasing some more later. :)
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

Could I claim my free tickets please? :>
Could I claim my free tickets please? :>
322957f8b9cacc369600ca036b7a74cf85ddf5cf.gif
jonah + he/him + adult
#157379 + archives
Free tickets please! !!:D
Free tickets please! !!:D
Azo3Ye1.png
Oooh I'll be back with some more treasure for the raffle!

For now, may I claim the free tickets? : D
@Novarys
Oooh I'll be back with some more treasure for the raffle!

For now, may I claim the free tickets? : D
@Novarys
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
@Hiame @mercurialwings @Drominus
Sure thing! Got you down on the spreadsheet.
@Hiame @mercurialwings @Drominus
Sure thing! Got you down on the spreadsheet.
insert life story here
@Novarys

May I claim my free tickets? ^^
@Novarys

May I claim my free tickets? ^^
waterl.png
» Tang
» PM/RP friendly
» G1, lore, and oldie dragon addict
» Sands of Time - A Light Flight Subspecies
» Primal G1 Scatter Adventure | G1 Sales | Clan Lore | G1 Collections
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22