Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@DanceswithPlants
Please put me down for starwood seer chest!
@DanceswithPlants
Please put me down for starwood seer chest!
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
@DanceswithPlants I'm interested in the starwood veil, Starwood Seer chest and any Bogsneak skin c: Thank you kindly!
@DanceswithPlants I'm interested in the starwood veil, Starwood Seer chest and any Bogsneak skin c: Thank you kindly!
@DanceswithPlants I was able to trade for Starwood Seer elsewhere, so you can take me off that list. May I be added for Resplendent Starling instead, please?
@DanceswithPlants I was able to trade for Starwood Seer elsewhere, so you can take me off that list. May I be added for Resplendent Starling instead, please?
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
@SkyDancer10 @Gwynivere @TomSwifty
You have been added to the lists :)
@SkyDancer10 @Gwynivere @TomSwifty
You have been added to the lists :)
kx9VmHP.png
[color=#E7008B]The Starfall Celebration has come to a close! Thank you to all my wonderful donors! I will be announcing the winners of the extras raffles in a little bit. If you would like to be on the ping list for next months event and weren't pinged in this post you can either add yourself the Riot of Rot list or let me know and I'll add you myself :) see you all next time! [quote]@Mirna @Starly @Treesponge @DragonPromise @danijust @Saskia @Ashtar @krissybuttbutt @Calyks @Cerebellum @Zephyr23 @Catwyrm @QuetzalQueen @TsuneEmbers @Saskia @wretchedrabbit @ShouLyon @luckygrace99 @Aquazap222 @MadameVastra @IchiSato @Crickycrick @gallim @galaxanova @Mazarine @lilbluecat @muddawg @DarkScales @LadyRiat @starrunner101 @Prescott @SenchaDrake @Pteranodon @Exaltier @SnowingLily @MidNightTiger @Sharkinator @VNyx @GoldenSootball @XenoSpirit @ExpectInsanity @Gedhyr @ascuba @Tyraniccus @Minxwolfie @dragonbano @Kamishii @MissyBeatrix @Elysiuhm @AcqvilaeArcana @panopticon @XxRQYTxX @Minxwolfie @ShouLyon @Zillua @Kyoki @bellzan @MeepyMeep @Gwynivere @Leucine @Arkanjel @MissFortune17 @Ziegler @Shadowfall @Kyoki @PrimeNumbersCas @Kalypsonite @Detective @Cat @SerigalaMenarik @RoseRedAus @nadaacis @Ziegler @magxctrick @HorseCrazy @graphicmacaroon @BianchaJo @objecthead @ayatos @letmeship @casuallySleepy @Hoshi3Kara @ClockworkEclipse @Angilian @Leucine @Ellapinky @Praeter @nemodave @Lilypad12345 @Inahetalian @DrakeFrost @Dracana @CrownDeceiver @Cealygosa @Lyka @Starmax @CorsetsNDragons @kjelle @WolfsbaneAvis @sudden @GeriVl @littlesong4 @DeathSpecter @tranquilitea @Siritys @SkyDancer10 @AlvildaBright @Rave31 @Katargo @Aeriae @achoopda @Skydust @Guppies27 @AlvildaBright @Litoriadraconis @Muffinizer @Angilian @Wubblyboofus @DrakeFrost @KingMab @Intel @Niya @Keyina @PeppermintStars @WorldOfShadows @SkyDancer10 @Seras @AlvildaBright @MarinaQuakenbush @Kristan[/quote]
The Starfall Celebration has come to a close! Thank you to all my wonderful donors!

I will be announcing the winners of the extras raffles in a little bit.

If you would like to be on the ping list for next months event and weren't pinged in this post you can either add yourself the Riot of Rot list or let me know and I'll add you myself :) see you all next time!

kx9VmHP.png
[color=#E7008B]These are the winners for this months raffles! I will be sending your prizes via message shortly :) [quote=Cealygosa] @Cealygosa [item=Almandine Sturgeon][item=Chalcedony Snipper] [/quote] [quote=LadyRiat] @LadyRiat [item=Almandine Sturgeon][item=Hippalectryon][item=Crystalhide Jester] [/quote] [quote=DragonNinjaX] @DragonNinjaX [item=Amber Gulper][item=Apatite Fisher][item=Windcarve Fugitive] [/quote] [quote=DrakeFrost] @DrakeFrost [item=Apatite Fisher] [/quote] [quote=Kristan] @Kristan [item=Rhodochrosite Crane] [/quote] [quote=lilypad12345] @lilypad12345 [item=Arctic Hippalectryon] [/quote] [quote=MadameVastra] @MadameVastra [item=Hippalectryon] [/quote] [quote=Exaltier] @Exaltier [item=Hippalectryon][item=Vista: Brightshine Jubilee] [/quote] [quote=MarinaQuakenbush] @MarinaQuakenbush [item=Hippalectryon] [/quote] [quote=Marerue] @Marerue [item=Chalcedony Snipper] [/quote] [quote=CrownDeceiver] @CrownDeceiver [item=Maren Warlock] [/quote] [quote=WorldOfShadows] @WorldOfShadows [item=Crystalplate Stinger] [/quote] [quote=Ellapinky] @Ellapinky [item=Stonewatch Prince] [/quote] [quote=Angilian] @Angilian [item=Stonewatch Prince] [/quote]
These are the winners for this months raffles! I will be sending your prizes via message shortly :)

Cealygosa wrote:
@Cealygosa
Almandine Sturgeon Chalcedony Snipper
LadyRiat wrote:
@LadyRiat
Almandine Sturgeon Hippalectryon Crystalhide Jester
DragonNinjaX wrote:
@DragonNinjaX
Amber Gulper Apatite Fisher Windcarve Fugitive
DrakeFrost wrote:
@DrakeFrost
Apatite Fisher
Kristan wrote:
@Kristan
Rhodochrosite Crane
lilypad12345 wrote:
@lilypad12345
Arctic Hippalectryon
MadameVastra wrote:
@MadameVastra
Hippalectryon
Exaltier wrote:
@Exaltier
Hippalectryon Vista: Brightshine Jubilee
MarinaQuakenbush wrote:
@MarinaQuakenbush
Hippalectryon
Marerue wrote:
@Marerue
Chalcedony Snipper
CrownDeceiver wrote:
@CrownDeceiver
Maren Warlock
WorldOfShadows wrote:
@WorldOfShadows
Crystalplate Stinger
Ellapinky wrote:
@Ellapinky
Stonewatch Prince
Angilian wrote:
@Angilian
Stonewatch Prince
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants yay, thank you!
@DanceswithPlants yay, thank you!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngVIQndIw.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10