Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FREE DRAGONS] YAFDT [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Aaaah names are so hard...I do like to wait until the perfect one hits me (hence all my unnamed dragons, heh). I have to get to a class right now (I will be back!) so I'll think about a name then but if someone else asks for and names her, that person should get her! She's a pretty baby, perhaps she deserves someone who can think up something worthy of her at a glance :)
Aaaah names are so hard...I do like to wait until the perfect one hits me (hence all my unnamed dragons, heh). I have to get to a class right now (I will be back!) so I'll think about a name then but if someone else asks for and names her, that person should get her! She's a pretty baby, perhaps she deserves someone who can think up something worthy of her at a glance :)
@Metadolle

I understand and I'm fine with holding her for a bit as I currently have the space. :) (I'm the same with names)
@Metadolle

I understand and I'm fine with holding her for a bit as I currently have the space. :) (I'm the same with names)
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
Iconx100t.png Looking for shadow-themed Dragons!
I got a name! (While powerwalking to class, woo!) Vibria!
I got a name! (While powerwalking to class, woo!) Vibria!
@myndris can I have [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37476200] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/374763/37476200_350.png[/img] [/url] My friend started last welcome week and I might gift it to them
@myndris can I have

37476200_350.png

My friend started last welcome week and I might gift it to them
@KingHoliday

I'm sorry, I'm actually closing this topic now as I've decided to continue exalting them without giving them away - too many people see the word "free" and take it as "maximum profit".

In the future I'll be posting them for a price (Auction and maybe dragon sales or something), because I need to expand my lair a bit. :)

Standard price will probably be 10-12K which is how much I would get for them after leveled.

I also apologize for the terrible wait time on my response - I've been really busy lately. >_<

Ew, now I have to change my signature
@KingHoliday

I'm sorry, I'm actually closing this topic now as I've decided to continue exalting them without giving them away - too many people see the word "free" and take it as "maximum profit".

In the future I'll be posting them for a price (Auction and maybe dragon sales or something), because I need to expand my lair a bit. :)

Standard price will probably be 10-12K which is how much I would get for them after leveled.

I also apologize for the terrible wait time on my response - I've been really busy lately. >_<

Ew, now I have to change my signature
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
Iconx100t.png Looking for shadow-themed Dragons!
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31