Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LightningDOM] Raffle & Buy [Done]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 118 119
@schaadenfreude
Hey! Just letting you know that the level 7 bonus dragons in row 575-580 were not sent in by me, I've been sending only level 5s for the past couple of hours.
@schaadenfreude
Hey! Just letting you know that the level 7 bonus dragons in row 575-580 were not sent in by me, I've been sending only level 5s for the past couple of hours.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Nesu
aw heck. thanks for catching that!
@Nesu
aw heck. thanks for catching that!
hHEJ356.gif
5jalyiR.pngyesdxp5.pnghoHl8aR.pngO0XKT1G.pngeMBNBcv.png7kSLaUI.pngwOWKjsX.pngpab2ujj.pngZIv8N2a.png
DPSlXho.png
@Knightess

Uh-oh! Are they still doing a ref error for you? They seem fixed to me, perhaps you might need to refresh? I know several people have had to do that before.
@Knightess

Uh-oh! Are they still doing a ref error for you? They seem fixed to me, perhaps you might need to refresh? I know several people have had to do that before.
@DeadlyInformant ahh, yes they're fine now! thank you :D
@DeadlyInformant ahh, yes they're fine now! thank you :D
tumblr_ouq7f7udIz1v8lm95o1_r3_100.gif3DgI354.gif
To ping me, use @Knightess, not KnightLESS or KnightNESS. They're really cool names, but I won't see the message! ;o; Thanks~

ZGitmNV.png
@TheKillingEdge Are you still accepting fodder?
@TheKillingEdge Are you still accepting fodder?
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
@Sidegrinder yup! I'm trying to cut off at ~23:30 so I can actually exalt and make sure everything is accounted for. But send 'em :)
@Sidegrinder yup! I'm trying to cut off at ~23:30 so I can actually exalt and make sure everything is accounted for. But send 'em :)
fr_danika5.png notn_buttrocks.png 70u2TUD.png
@TheKillingEdge
I sent some last minute fodder your way!
@TheKillingEdge
I sent some last minute fodder your way!
parad0xxygachas.gif dT9HQge.png
voyURL5.png
nWiQNX9.png
Q0Bai3e.png
mlHpBMC.png
RNG Adopts!
parad0xxysigdragons.gif
@TheKillingEdge Thank you! I just sent over a CR. ^^
@TheKillingEdge Thank you! I just sent over a CR. ^^
@Parad0xxy @Sidegrinder Thank you both! I've got them and I got caught up on my exalts. I really appreciate your patience ♥
@Parad0xxy @Sidegrinder Thank you both! I've got them and I got caught up on my exalts. I really appreciate your patience ♥
fr_danika5.png notn_buttrocks.png 70u2TUD.png
@TheKillingEdge Oh no, I meant for that to be for the Public Buy! ^^; I'm so sorry for my sleepy brain.
@TheKillingEdge Oh no, I meant for that to be for the Public Buy! ^^; I'm so sorry for my sleepy brain.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 118 119