Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LightningDOM] Raffle & Buy [Done]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 118 119
@Sidegrinder ack! I'll get it figured out - give me a few minutes
@Sidegrinder ack! I'll get it figured out - give me a few minutes
fr_danika5.png notn_buttrocks.png 70u2TUD.png
@TheKillingEdge

Just a friendly reminder that dragon ID #35328438 also had colour bonus xP

Will be sending more dragons your way shortly, all with colour and gene bonuses.
@TheKillingEdge

Just a friendly reminder that dragon ID #35328438 also had colour bonus xP

Will be sending more dragons your way shortly, all with colour and gene bonuses.
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
@Espoir thank you! I don't get many color bonuses and keep forgetting what it was ;__;
@Espoir thank you! I don't get many color bonuses and keep forgetting what it was ;__;
fr_danika5.png notn_buttrocks.png 70u2TUD.png
[center]Monday's daily prize is [quote=Monday] [item=lightning sprite] [/quote] Sunday's daily prize of [quote=Sunday] [item=Speedy] [/quote] will have their winner drawn when I wake up later today! Thank you every single participant who has entered so far! Every single dragon helps us make the concert even better and make an even louder boom across Sornieth.[/center]
Monday's daily prize is
Monday wrote:
Lightning Sprite

Sunday's daily prize of
Sunday wrote:
Speedy

will have their winner drawn when I wake up later today! Thank you every single participant who has entered so far! Every single dragon helps us make the concert even better and make an even louder boom across Sornieth.
@Oara

Hello there~

Just a reminder that hatchling ID #35632984 was sent about an hour before rollover... and had the colour bonus, not the breed bonus. If that could be fixed it would be much appreciated, thankyou~ xD

@Malachai

Sending a bunch of hatchlings for 1T your way, and the last one has a gene bonus ^^
@Oara

Hello there~

Just a reminder that hatchling ID #35632984 was sent about an hour before rollover... and had the colour bonus, not the breed bonus. If that could be fixed it would be much appreciated, thankyou~ xD

@Malachai

Sending a bunch of hatchlings for 1T your way, and the last one has a gene bonus ^^

tDeKDnH.png
@Espoir

An hour before rollover? I didn't see it because it was sent for 1t and got mixed in with a bunch of others on hold. I'll update it, but please be sure to send them for 2t so I can find them easier.

Thanks!
@Espoir

An hour before rollover? I didn't see it because it was sent for 1t and got mixed in with a bunch of others on hold. I'll update it, but please be sure to send them for 2t so I can find them easier.

Thanks!
ppp-badge_trainersolo.gif 6l452I7.gif
@Oara

Yeah, i sent it before rollover xD And ah... that explains why they hadn't been accepted at the time. Sorry, i guess i'm used to sending them in for 1T, but i'll be sure to send them for 2T when sending to you : o
@Oara

Yeah, i sent it before rollover xD And ah... that explains why they hadn't been accepted at the time. Sorry, i guess i'm used to sending them in for 1T, but i'll be sure to send them for 2T when sending to you : o

tDeKDnH.png
@Espoir

No worries! I have 90 hatchlings in PAs waiting for me to accept when they grow up. So you can imagine it is hard to find any new ones in those xD Yeah, 1t is the norm usually though.
@Espoir

No worries! I have 90 hatchlings in PAs waiting for me to accept when they grow up. So you can imagine it is hard to find any new ones in those xD Yeah, 1t is the norm usually though.
ppp-badge_trainersolo.gif 6l452I7.gif
@Harpies sending 3 dragons at level 7 for 13,250 each c:
@Harpies sending 3 dragons at level 7 for 13,250 each c:
@GhostFlowers

Thank you!
@GhostFlowers

Thank you!
XgFzLz3.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 118 119