Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Kinaku's Daily Dragons | Closed
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23
@CelesteNova of course! I've put you down, good luck!
@CelesteNova of course! I've put you down, good luck!
FR +3
I would like to enter for Jade, please.
I would like to enter for Jade, please.
bcPLEkL.png crystalgeneeggfire.pngsimplicity.png
@GalenLeBeux
Awesome, put you down!
@GalenLeBeux
Awesome, put you down!
FR +3
Also, since the name to win the gorgeous orca fae was Enchantment, that's what I'm naming her. I can't believe no one else tried for her but, made it where I got her. ^.^ I love her!
Also, since the name to win the gorgeous orca fae was Enchantment, that's what I'm naming her. I can't believe no one else tried for her but, made it where I got her. ^.^ I love her!
@GalenLeBeux i'm so glad! I can't believe it either, I thought she was stunning. Part of me almost kept her but I make sure I never keep dragons I buy for this thread. I'm honored you got the idea from this thread, it means allot when I see these dragons get good homes instead of ending up exalted.
@GalenLeBeux i'm so glad! I can't believe it either, I thought she was stunning. Part of me almost kept her but I make sure I never keep dragons I buy for this thread. I'm honored you got the idea from this thread, it means allot when I see these dragons get good homes instead of ending up exalted.
FR +3
I refuse to exalt any but ones I breed myself. She's got a permanent place. ^.^
I refuse to exalt any but ones I breed myself. She's got a permanent place. ^.^
@GalenLeBeux it is important to note though that if you ever do get tired of her for any reason at all you are 100% free to exalt them, its very important to me that people who win don't have any string attached back to me to return or not exalt a dragon out of guilt. These are just random dragons I find in the auction fodder that I think someone might enjoy <3

I'm glad you enjoy her so much!

@GalenLeBeux it is important to note though that if you ever do get tired of her for any reason at all you are 100% free to exalt them, its very important to me that people who win don't have any string attached back to me to return or not exalt a dragon out of guilt. These are just random dragons I find in the auction fodder that I think someone might enjoy <3

I'm glad you enjoy her so much!

FR +3
Just bumping for bump support ;)
Just bumping for bump support ;)
77074761_re96CwRASzz8evW.png
Oh gosh I didn't think I'd be waking up to the ping about Conjurer! Thank you!! And congrats to Enchantment's winner as well! I think i might follow suit since Conjurer is such a fitting name for this girl as well, I'm glad I entered for such a beautiful bog, she'll have a guarenteed forever home
: >
Oh gosh I didn't think I'd be waking up to the ping about Conjurer! Thank you!! And congrats to Enchantment's winner as well! I think i might follow suit since Conjurer is such a fitting name for this girl as well, I'm glad I entered for such a beautiful bog, she'll have a guarenteed forever home
: >
Wj3N42A.png
» twitter

6924839.png
[center]@StormDragon21 @Kzyrail @Raevyn @CelesteNova @GalenLeBeux [size=7]Round #4 Winner [/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35379980][quote][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/353800/35379980.png[/img][/url] [img]https://image.ibb.co/g18G1v/Eyyyyy.png[/img][/quote] @StormDragon21, congratulations! You have been sent a crossroads with your prize. --------------------- [u]Pinglist:[/u] @Mukti @Kzyrail @GalenLeBeux @Eiyora @HarlequinCr0w @Raevyn [size=5] New dragons have been added into the pot! Make sure to get your entries in if you wish to enter!
@StormDragon21 @Kzyrail @Raevyn @CelesteNova @GalenLeBeux
Round #4 Winner
Quote:
35379980.png
Eyyyyy.png

@StormDragon21, congratulations! You have been sent a crossroads with your prize.

Pinglist:
@Mukti @Kzyrail @GalenLeBeux @Eiyora @HarlequinCr0w @Raevyn

New dragons have been added into the pot! Make sure to get your entries in if you wish to enter!
FR +3
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23