Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Kinaku's Daily Dragons | Closed
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23
Hello! :D May I enter please? The dragons here are gorgeous...!

On another note, I am in the habbit of browsing the AH to rescue fodder when I have some gold, so if you would like to I can donate a dragon to the cause every now and then :) I even have a thread based on that habbit of mine (since I usually gather way more dragons than I can feed..!)

You can check it out every now and then and pick one for this thread, or even list some dragons that have found no homes there yourself. I update every week or so.
Hello! :D May I enter please? The dragons here are gorgeous...!

On another note, I am in the habbit of browsing the AH to rescue fodder when I have some gold, so if you would like to I can donate a dragon to the cause every now and then :) I even have a thread based on that habbit of mine (since I usually gather way more dragons than I can feed..!)

You can check it out every now and then and pick one for this thread, or even list some dragons that have found no homes there yourself. I update every week or so.
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
Dii Isenatha Rii is the name
--FR+10
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png

simplicity.png
@MaDovahVhenan
yep! Who would you like to enter for or both?, as for fodder saves I'm incredibly happy i'm not the only one that does this, I will keep your place in mind for fodder saves as well! :O
@MaDovahVhenan
yep! Who would you like to enter for or both?, as for fodder saves I'm incredibly happy i'm not the only one that does this, I will keep your place in mind for fodder saves as well! :O
FR +3
@Kinkaku both please! :D
@Kinkaku both please! :D
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
Dii Isenatha Rii is the name
--FR+10
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png

simplicity.png
bump!~
bump!~
FR +3
@Kinaku

Could I be added to the pinglist please?
@Kinaku

Could I be added to the pinglist please?
XT87CrC.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
@Marquell
you know it! Thanks! :D
@Marquell
you know it! Thanks! :D
FR +3
bump~
bump~
FR +3
I'd like to enter please! For Dream Eater.

Also.... update on Enchantment I was able to scrape up enough gold to get her a perfectly matched mate, I named him DisEnchantment XD
I'd like to enter please! For Dream Eater.

Also.... update on Enchantment I was able to scrape up enough gold to get her a perfectly matched mate, I named him DisEnchantment XD
bcPLEkL.png crystalgeneeggfire.pngsimplicity.png
@GalenLeBeux put you down!

Also that is the funniest thing I have ever heard bless you. xD
@GalenLeBeux put you down!

Also that is the funniest thing I have ever heard bless you. xD
FR +3
Could I enter for Contrasting Energy please? :)
Could I enter for Contrasting Energy please? :)
giphy.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23