Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Mirna
You have been added to the lists :)

@Cealygosa
I have added you to the list, and yes the extras are self-add :)
@Mirna

@Cealygosa
I have added you to the list, and yes the extras are self-add :)
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants Could I sign up for the eclipse the sun chest please? I'll add myself to the other lists, and probably donate some brew skins once I'm able to get started on those
@DanceswithPlants Could I sign up for the eclipse the sun chest please? I'll add myself to the other lists, and probably donate some brew skins once I'm able to get started on those
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
@DanceswithPlants
May I please be on the fire emblem, crown of thrones chest & skin night flares please?

Edit: may I please be added to the joxar recolors please because I can't add myself if you don't mind.
@DanceswithPlants
May I please be on the fire emblem, crown of thrones chest & skin night flares please?

Edit: may I please be added to the joxar recolors please because I can't add myself if you don't mind.
HGBPnHo.gifHUFXnxA.gifx6tLzHx.giffMiaihJ.gif
@DanceswithPlants Can I sign up for Welder's Mask, Black Iron Plates, Toxophilite's Hat/Quiver, and Illuminated Runescroll? Thanks very much!
@DanceswithPlants Can I sign up for Welder's Mask, Black Iron Plates, Toxophilite's Hat/Quiver, and Illuminated Runescroll? Thanks very much!
hrlg6s.jpg
@DancesWithPlants
Hello! This time I'd like to get vista and Warforged chest. :)
@DancesWithPlants
Hello! This time I'd like to get vista and Warforged chest. :)
YM7fnsh.gif
@DanceswithPlants

I'll sign up for the vista, Molten Vein and Skin: Night Flares.
Thanks!
@DanceswithPlants

I'll sign up for the vista, Molten Vein and Skin: Night Flares.
Thanks!
@DanceswithPlants

I'd like to be signed up for the Welder's Mask, the Warforged chest and Bogsmog. Also, can I please be listed up for all the Volcanic Vents and Joxar's recolors? I can't exactly access the spreadsheet.
@DanceswithPlants

I'd like to be signed up for the Welder's Mask, the Warforged chest and Bogsmog. Also, can I please be listed up for all the Volcanic Vents and Joxar's recolors? I can't exactly access the spreadsheet.
Is currently in anguish over two failed breeding projects orz And not having enough tunics to shame the culprits with
@DanceswithPlants
May I sign up for the Lavatic Veneer chest, Welder's Mask, and the Vista? thanks!!
@DanceswithPlants
May I sign up for the Lavatic Veneer chest, Welder's Mask, and the Vista? thanks!!
P1CwUov.gif
@Ashtar @Ziegler @Rave31 @AlvildaBright @Vikusen @Katargo @Mizs101
@Ashtar @Ziegler @Rave31 @AlvildaBright @Vikusen @Katargo @Mizs101
kx9VmHP.png
@danceswithplants i would love to join both raffles and be on the pinglists please! thanks!

bogsmog, the apparel, and the warforged please!
@danceswithplants i would love to join both raffles and be on the pinglists please! thanks!

bogsmog, the apparel, and the warforged please!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10