Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@danceswithplants

Can you add me to Warforged chest, spirit of fire, and the Noc brew skin?

(I know you don't like adding people to all of the extras, but I'm in mobile, so can you maybe give me a reminder ping tomorrow or later so I can do it myself?)
@danceswithplants

Can you add me to Warforged chest, spirit of fire, and the Noc brew skin?

(I know you don't like adding people to all of the extras, but I'm in mobile, so can you maybe give me a reminder ping tomorrow or later so I can do it myself?)
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
@DancesWithPlants

Could I be added to the list for the Vista please?
@DancesWithPlants

Could I be added to the list for the Vista please?
Bluefin Charger Fin » cal
» he/they
» FR+0
___________________________________________ Q5wOe0Z.gif
@DanceswithPlants Please put me down for:

Spirit of Fire Familiar, Accent: Bogsmog, Eclipse the Sun Chest

Thank you!
@DanceswithPlants Please put me down for:

Spirit of Fire Familiar, Accent: Bogsmog, Eclipse the Sun Chest

Thank you!
lUc1aX6.gif COFFEE CUP DRAGON's
@Danceswithplants
Thanks for running this event.
If possible I would really like the Festival Vista and the Crown of Thorns Chest.
Thanks!
Kathy
@Danceswithplants
Thanks for running this event.
If possible I would really like the Festival Vista and the Crown of Thorns Chest.
Thanks!
Kathy
violet2_by_ccow91-db4mu65.jpg Yr0dYV1.png
@danceswithplants
May I be put down for the vista and Eclipse the Sun chest
@danceswithplants
May I be put down for the vista and Eclipse the Sun chest
TtwW5GH.png
@Danceswithplants Night flares, eclipse and welding mask, please, as well as all extras (of both lists)
@Danceswithplants Night flares, eclipse and welding mask, please, as well as all extras (of both lists)
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@Dacneswithplants
Hi there,
I am excited to have won some prizes!
For the Your Start to a Journey I would like the Goggles
For Choose Your Companion I would like the Cloud Chaser, Swiftfoot Slayer, Windcarve Fugitive, or Bluemoon Aviar, if they are all taken then I don't mind which one I get, you could let others choose first and just give me the last one.
Like I said, I Love Festivals I would like All-seeing Shrooms or if they are all gone, Glowing embers.
Thank you so much!
Kathy
@Dacneswithplants
Hi there,
I am excited to have won some prizes!
For the Your Start to a Journey I would like the Goggles
For Choose Your Companion I would like the Cloud Chaser, Swiftfoot Slayer, Windcarve Fugitive, or Bluemoon Aviar, if they are all taken then I don't mind which one I get, you could let others choose first and just give me the last one.
Like I said, I Love Festivals I would like All-seeing Shrooms or if they are all gone, Glowing embers.
Thank you so much!
Kathy
violet2_by_ccow91-db4mu65.jpg Yr0dYV1.png
@DanceswithPlants
may i sign up for welders mask , Eclipse the Sun chest and bogsmog pls ?
@DanceswithPlants
may i sign up for welders mask , Eclipse the Sun chest and bogsmog pls ?
tumblr_ou6l6ehqpW1v9fmlwo3_100.pngtumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.giftumblr_ou6l6ehqpW1v9fmlwo4_100.png
@DanceswithPlants Put me on the pinglist for crown of thorns chest, welders mask, and bogsmog please! and put me down for any of the volcanic vents extras or the joxar's chest stuff!
@DanceswithPlants Put me on the pinglist for crown of thorns chest, welders mask, and bogsmog please! and put me down for any of the volcanic vents extras or the joxar's chest stuff!
QmyJTPL.pngT3mCp93.png
@Danceswithplants
Can I be put on the lists for Searing Emblem, Lavatic Veener and Night Flames skin, please? :D
@Danceswithplants
Can I be put on the lists for Searing Emblem, Lavatic Veener and Night Flames skin, please? :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10