Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Flameforger's NightMarket Raffle (DONE)
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91
@Niharike thanks!

1. The Cheerful Gourd
2. Big eyes and funny jokes
3. Jubilee
4. Crystalline
5. Thundercrack
6. Mistral
@Niharike thanks!

1. The Cheerful Gourd
2. Big eyes and funny jokes
3. Jubilee
4. Crystalline
5. Thundercrack
6. Mistral
g4DcSLb.gifL01Y8d5.png
@Niharike I'm on Wind's Public buy this week, so would it be possible to PM me when my name is drawn? I have so many pings that I'm sure I'll miss yours amongst the rest ^_^;
@Niharike I'm on Wind's Public buy this week, so would it be possible to PM me when my name is drawn? I have so many pings that I'm sure I'll miss yours amongst the rest ^_^;
oofr-1.pnghub-1.pngfoddart-1.png
Oh gosh, thank you!

1) Flameforger
2) Starfall
3) Big eyes, funny jokes
4) Rockbreaker

@Niharike
Oh gosh, thank you!

1) Flameforger
2) Starfall
3) Big eyes, funny jokes
4) Rockbreaker

@Niharike
SsDRJ6t.pngdbR6FAo.pngYohjRio.pngfL0umpy.png
Sorry, I was away >>;;
Sorry, I was away >>;;
SsDRJ6t.pngdbR6FAo.pngYohjRio.pngfL0umpy.png
@wolfstarblade if your name is drawn I'll pm you
@wolfstarblade if your name is drawn I'll pm you
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Niharike Thank you so much! <3
@Niharike Thank you so much! <3
oofr-1.pnghub-1.pngfoddart-1.png
[center][quote=Round Pings] @judiama @ChiefWhiz @SouthFarthing @Naegiri @DotPixis @Shydespair @AlvildaBright @HarvestHare @EchoOfTheWolf @Whisperingstream @EasilyAmusedKat @Ulquiorra04 @KorbinCE @Selki @Euphoria @Kefiili @Kikaharu @wingworm @Rosewing @Moonaire @PixieKnight3264 @GeriVl @JayJem @Eldeen @wolfayal @Saronai @bagozago @lostthought @Gloomy @Punkinator919 @FeralRookie @thewaka @kiwiusa77 @Serungal @Lunalii @Cvhruig @Starsoul @Trinkenki @annathequeen @SageK253 @Hiezen @Kenku @Dandydots @SeaIslandMist @smellybelly10 @lapras131 @KorbinCE @Asteria @Pripyat [/quote] Prize Distribution: -Winners will be selected using random.org. We'll be drawing in batches of 10 at a time. - The winners will create a list. You'll only have to create a list of your most wanted prize packs in order from most wanted to least wanted. If someone is pulled, first in the list they will only list one prize pack, if someone is selected 6th in a batch they will list their 6 most wanted prize packs. Post your list on the thread, pinging me (@Niharike). - You have 24 hours to post your list. If you do not reply within 24 hours, your name will be bumped down to the bottom of the next batch. After 48 hours, if you have not replied, your name will be placed back into the pool, where you can be drawn once more. [b] LAST ROUND[/b] Congratulations. Please list your prizes in the next 24 hours 1. @pooses 2. @WillowPhoenix 3. @5fluffy51 4. @After 5. @sinstarinablak 6. @BrokenGems Thank you all for participating in the Flameforger's Night Market Raffle [/center]

Prize Distribution:

-Winners will be selected using random.org. We'll be drawing in batches of 10 at a time.

- The winners will create a list. You'll only have to create a list of your most wanted prize packs in order from most wanted to least wanted. If someone is pulled, first in the list they will only list one prize pack, if someone is selected 6th in a batch they will list their 6 most wanted prize packs. Post your list on the thread, pinging me (@Niharike).

- You have 24 hours to post your list. If you do not reply within 24 hours, your name will be bumped down to the bottom of the next batch. After 48 hours, if you have not replied, your name will be placed back into the pool, where you can be drawn once more.

LAST ROUND

Congratulations. Please list your prizes in the next 24 hours

1. @pooses
2. @WillowPhoenix
3. @5fluffy51
4. @After
5. @sinstarinablak
6. @BrokenGems

Thank you all for participating in the Flameforger's Night Market Raffle
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
Thank you for hosting Niharike! Congrats to all winners :D
Thank you for hosting Niharike! Congrats to all winners :D
8Wxihjh.gift5oQ2Gh.png
@Niharike can i get mistral please? thanks!
@Niharike can i get mistral please? thanks!
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@Niharike

1. Sizzling Serpentas
2. Crystalline
3. Thundercrack
4. Greenskeeper

thank you! :D
@Niharike

1. Sizzling Serpentas
2. Crystalline
3. Thundercrack
4. Greenskeeper

thank you! :D
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91