Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [TCC]OOFR: Dessert Beach Party! Round 7
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 56 57
TCC Dessert Beach Party
Drawing Round 4

Prizes for the third round will be sent out soon... (some have already been sent out). Please PM me if your prize pack doesn't arrive before 8:00 FRT tomorrow.

Thank you to all OOF raffle participants for boarding dragons, sending us dragons, and/or buying tickets! We've now got our winners for the fourth round!

Rules

• Prizes are listed on the first page. All claimed prize packs have been removed

• You have 24 hours from the time of this post to respond with your prize choice. If you do not respond, you will be bumped to the top of the next round. If you still do not respond, your name will be placed back into the drawing pot. (If you don't want a prize, please say so as soon as possible.)

• Please list the number of prizes as your place; ex: 3rd place lists 3 prizes in order of preference, 7th place lists 7, etc. This ensures that regardless of what others before you picked, you will have listed a prize that isn't taken. Please mention the prize pack names.

• You don't need to ping me, though I won't mind if you do, except when you want to change your prize list. In this case, please ping me in-thread with your new list before the deadline (exactly 24 hours after you are pinged - hard deadline for prize list changes).

Congratulations to all of our winners!
  1. @rochambeau
  2. @valekivi
  3. @staggard
  4. @saronai
  5. @cyberinfection
  6. @lunamore
  7. @ghostchateau
  8. @ranmaru
  9. @dreamseer
  10. @argotiquely

Spectators gonna spectate
@cheyinka @Huskily @danijust @Catwyrm @AnonymousSinger @Saronai @Emmahaa @Sidegrinder @Aesuna @Niathria @DragonPromise @LadyArchive @Shimadamada @CelticRoses @inkexplosions @dustclouds @Hiezen @pierrct @Dmonica @Ariizumi @SouthFarthing @Tyrion @BabPuff @EasilyAmusedKat
TCC Dessert Beach Party
Drawing Round 4

Prizes for the third round will be sent out soon... (some have already been sent out). Please PM me if your prize pack doesn't arrive before 8:00 FRT tomorrow.

Thank you to all OOF raffle participants for boarding dragons, sending us dragons, and/or buying tickets! We've now got our winners for the fourth round!

Rules

• Prizes are listed on the first page. All claimed prize packs have been removed

• You have 24 hours from the time of this post to respond with your prize choice. If you do not respond, you will be bumped to the top of the next round. If you still do not respond, your name will be placed back into the drawing pot. (If you don't want a prize, please say so as soon as possible.)

• Please list the number of prizes as your place; ex: 3rd place lists 3 prizes in order of preference, 7th place lists 7, etc. This ensures that regardless of what others before you picked, you will have listed a prize that isn't taken. Please mention the prize pack names.

• You don't need to ping me, though I won't mind if you do, except when you want to change your prize list. In this case, please ping me in-thread with your new list before the deadline (exactly 24 hours after you are pinged - hard deadline for prize list changes).

Congratulations to all of our winners!
  1. @rochambeau
  2. @valekivi
  3. @staggard
  4. @saronai
  5. @cyberinfection
  6. @lunamore
  7. @ghostchateau
  8. @ranmaru
  9. @dreamseer
  10. @argotiquely

Spectators gonna spectate
@cheyinka @Huskily @danijust @Catwyrm @AnonymousSinger @Saronai @Emmahaa @Sidegrinder @Aesuna @Niathria @DragonPromise @LadyArchive @Shimadamada @CelticRoses @inkexplosions @dustclouds @Hiezen @pierrct @Dmonica @Ariizumi @SouthFarthing @Tyrion @BabPuff @EasilyAmusedKat
euNsNOd.pngwP5hpQN.png
@FunwithaPorpoise

Yay! *dances*

1. Noc Noc

2. Blueberry Tart

3. Key Lime Cheesecake Trifle

4. Mint Brownie
@FunwithaPorpoise

Yay! *dances*

1. Noc Noc

2. Blueberry Tart

4. Mint Brownie
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
oh wow, wasn't expecting to be drawn
thanks! :D

1. Tron
2. Soft Lace
3. Play on the Sand
4. A Rose Between Two Thorns
5. Chocoapple's Bust
6. Main Course Before Desserts
7. Learn to Have Fun
8. twiinArmageddons' Pixel Bust
oh wow, wasn't expecting to be drawn
thanks! :D

1. Tron
2. Soft Lace
3. Play on the Sand
4. A Rose Between Two Thorns
5. Chocoapple's Bust
6. Main Course Before Desserts
7. Learn to Have Fun
8. twiinArmageddons' Pixel Bust

I am trapped as the strong wind flies
And when the stars won't shine for us
Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
Aww :(
Aww :(
r4hwcLV.png
Aw, thank you! n _ n

1. Chocoapple's bust
Aw, thank you! n _ n

1. Chocoapple's bust
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
Wow thanks so much!
1. Whale Whale Whale
2. Blueberry Tart
4. Tapioca Pudding
5. Mint Brownie
6. Freezie
Wow thanks so much!
1. Whale Whale Whale
2. Blueberry Tart
4. Tapioca Pudding
5. Mint Brownie
6. Freezie
Huzzah! Thank you so much! :D

1) Noc noc! - Breed Change: Nocturne, Unhatched Nocturne Egg

2) Play on the Sand outfit

3) Blueberry Tart - Unhatched Shadow Egg, Gloomwillow Guide, Trickster's Magic Cards,
99 Shimmer Pinecones
Huzzah! Thank you so much! :D

1) Noc noc! - Breed Change: Nocturne, Unhatched Nocturne Egg

2) Play on the Sand outfit

3) Blueberry Tart - Unhatched Shadow Egg, Gloomwillow Guide, Trickster's Magic Cards,
99 Shimmer Pinecones
@FunwithaPorpoise
Oh yay! I won something! :D

1. twiinArmageddons' Pixel Bust
2. Treasure Hunting
3. Sea Snake
4. Learn to Have Fun
5. But I Eat Meat
@FunwithaPorpoise
Oh yay! I won something! :D

1. twiinArmageddons' Pixel Bust
2. Treasure Hunting
3. Sea Snake
4. Learn to Have Fun
5. But I Eat Meat
HlyrCMY.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time flies when you're having rum me boys,
Time flies when you're having rum,
When you're sailing under the black flag
And you're firing all your guns
- Pirates for Sale
JsGepaO.png

xCFDZf6.png
@FunwithaPorpoise

1. Whale Whale Whale
2. Chocoapple's Bust

Thanks to everyone involded in organizing!:)
@FunwithaPorpoise

1. Whale Whale Whale
2. Chocoapple's Bust

Thanks to everyone involded in organizing!:)
3sEe5kl.pngglkI7Qo.pnge5U3u7u.png
@ghostchateau here claiming my slot @ #7! i have to go to work right now but i will fill this out when i get back and i should make the deadline by a decent amount of time so no worries. xo
@ghostchateau here claiming my slot @ #7! i have to go to work right now but i will fill this out when i get back and i should make the deadline by a decent amount of time so no worries. xo
ghostchateau_gate.png
HAUNTED...
she
FR +3
occult enthusiast
free_icon_pink_candles_by_xqueen-d84011o.gifline-v4.gif
...& HAUNTING
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 56 57