Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [TCC]OOFR: Dessert Beach Party! Round 7
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 56 57
@Niathria - Sorry! There were so many awesome things to choose from! I had to pick something good XD
@Niathria - Sorry! There were so many awesome things to choose from! I had to pick something good XD
@funwithaporpoise

1. Vacation? Could This Be Magic?
2. Gainstrive's Gijinka
@funwithaporpoise

1. Vacation? Could This Be Magic?
2. Gainstrive's Gijinka
ystbqm3.png
@FunwithaPorpoise
1. Pufferfish are friends not food
2. Slippery
3. TCC Skins and Accents
4. Unicorn Frappuccino
5. Falkner
6. Percival
7. Tron
@FunwithaPorpoise
1. Pufferfish are friends not food
2. Slippery
3. TCC Skins and Accents
4. Unicorn Frappuccino
5. Falkner
6. Percival
7. Tron
je67dzK.gifgLbSZXW.gif59TgHaL.png
@FunwithaPorpoise Wheeee thank you so much!
yay Thundercrack!

1. Oppositess attract
2. Percival
3. Mint Brownie
4. Tapioca Pudding
5. Strange Kitties
@FunwithaPorpoise Wheeee thank you so much!
yay Thundercrack!

1. Oppositess attract
2. Percival
3. Mint Brownie
4. Tapioca Pudding
5. Strange Kitties
Thank you so much! c:

1. Welcome to the Underwater Jungle
2. Sneaking Up Behind Ya
3. Release the Lanterns!
Thank you so much! c:

1. Welcome to the Underwater Jungle
2. Sneaking Up Behind Ya
3. Release the Lanterns!
nJqHlXo.png § Hoard Thread
§ Quest Thread
§ To 25
§ Wishlist
Round 3 will be drawn in about 12 minutes
(13:30 FRT)

Prizes will be sent out after I'm done.
Round 3 will be drawn in about 12 minutes
(13:30 FRT)

Prizes will be sent out after I'm done.
euNsNOd.pngwP5hpQN.png
TCC Dessert Beach Party
Drawing Round 3

Prizes for the first round will be sent out soon... (some have already been sent out). Please PM me if your prize pack doesn't arrive before 15:00 FRT today.

In addition, I will be a bit busy tomorrow, so expect the drawing and announcement for Round 4 to be a couple hours later (most likely some time between 18:00 - 20:00 FRT).

Thank you to all OOF raffle participants for boarding dragons, sending us dragons, and/or buying tickets! Here are the winners of the third round, but first...

Rules

• Prizes are listed on the first page. All claimed prize packs have been removed

• You have 24 hours from the time of this post to respond with your prize choice. If you do not respond, you will be bumped to the top of the next round. If you still do not respond, your name will be placed back into the drawing pot. (If you don't want a prize, please say so as soon as possible.)

• Please list the number of prizes as your place; ex: 3rd place lists 3 prizes in order of preference, 7th place lists 7, etc. This ensures that regardless of what others before you picked, you will have listed a prize that isn't taken. Please mention the prize pack names.

• You don't need to ping me, though I won't mind if you do, except when you want to change your prize list. In this case, please ping me in-thread with your new list before the deadline (exactly 24 hours after you are pinged - hard deadline for prize list changes).

Congratulations to all of our winners!
  1. @naem
  2. @panicat
  3. @cethosia
  4. @danijust
  5. @elsu
  6. @luxxe
  7. @lantadyme
  8. @regenwasserherz
  9. @nesu
  10. @aesuna

Spectators gonna spectate
@cheyinka @Huskily @danijust @Catwyrm @AnonymousSinger @Saronai @Emmahaa @Sidegrinder @Aesuna @Niathria @DragonPromise @LadyArchive @Shimadamada @CelticRoses @inkexplosions @dustclouds @Hiezen @pierrct @Dmonica @Ariizumi @SouthFarthing @Tyrion @BabPuff @EasilyAmusedKat
TCC Dessert Beach Party
Drawing Round 3

Prizes for the first round will be sent out soon... (some have already been sent out). Please PM me if your prize pack doesn't arrive before 15:00 FRT today.

In addition, I will be a bit busy tomorrow, so expect the drawing and announcement for Round 4 to be a couple hours later (most likely some time between 18:00 - 20:00 FRT).

Thank you to all OOF raffle participants for boarding dragons, sending us dragons, and/or buying tickets! Here are the winners of the third round, but first...

Rules

• Prizes are listed on the first page. All claimed prize packs have been removed

• You have 24 hours from the time of this post to respond with your prize choice. If you do not respond, you will be bumped to the top of the next round. If you still do not respond, your name will be placed back into the drawing pot. (If you don't want a prize, please say so as soon as possible.)

• Please list the number of prizes as your place; ex: 3rd place lists 3 prizes in order of preference, 7th place lists 7, etc. This ensures that regardless of what others before you picked, you will have listed a prize that isn't taken. Please mention the prize pack names.

• You don't need to ping me, though I won't mind if you do, except when you want to change your prize list. In this case, please ping me in-thread with your new list before the deadline (exactly 24 hours after you are pinged - hard deadline for prize list changes).

Congratulations to all of our winners!
  1. @naem
  2. @panicat
  3. @cethosia
  4. @danijust
  5. @elsu
  6. @luxxe
  7. @lantadyme
  8. @regenwasserherz
  9. @nesu
  10. @aesuna

Spectators gonna spectate
@cheyinka @Huskily @danijust @Catwyrm @AnonymousSinger @Saronai @Emmahaa @Sidegrinder @Aesuna @Niathria @DragonPromise @LadyArchive @Shimadamada @CelticRoses @inkexplosions @dustclouds @Hiezen @pierrct @Dmonica @Ariizumi @SouthFarthing @Tyrion @BabPuff @EasilyAmusedKat
euNsNOd.pngwP5hpQN.png
Aww :(
Aww :(
r4hwcLV.png
@FunwithaPorpoise
Awww yes! How exciting. :D Thank you!

1. Gilded Icing
2. Play on the Sand
3. Soft Lace
4. Fancy
5. Strange Kitties
6. Seahorses
@FunwithaPorpoise
Awww yes! How exciting. :D Thank you!

1. Gilded Icing
2. Play on the Sand
3. Soft Lace
4. Fancy
5. Strange Kitties
6. Seahorses
lightshieldl.png

chelsea
she | her
+2 FR

...and we came forth to behold the stars.
je67dzK.gif
@funwithaporpoise

I'd love the Strawberry shortcake set
@funwithaporpoise

I'd love the Strawberry shortcake set
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 56 57