Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Familar Giveaway! (All Out!)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@naberius I've never had a familiar bc I just started playing despite joining last year. I'd love it if you could surprise me with one of the ones you have left c:
I like felines and reptiles if there are any left like that
@naberius I've never had a familiar bc I just started playing despite joining last year. I'd love it if you could surprise me with one of the ones you have left c:
I like felines and reptiles if there are any left like that
@Naberius Hi! Could I please just have one or two random familiars? Thanks!
@Naberius Hi! Could I please just have one or two random familiars? Thanks!
item_tattered_canvas_scrap_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4cn.gif
@Naberius
Hello!
If you have any left, I'd love to take some!
@Naberius
Hello!
If you have any left, I'd love to take some!
Tiat4CN.png
@Naberius
Hey! Could I please ask for that bluish scorpion, if he's still there? I keep forgetting his name, just know it's neither Fan nor Hydra scorpion xD
@Naberius
Hey! Could I please ask for that bluish scorpion, if he's still there? I keep forgetting his name, just know it's neither Fan nor Hydra scorpion xD
qR6otwA.png
@naberious im not sure if it's taken bc I don't know what it's called but 10th row, 5th familiar, the cat one? Is that still avaliable?
@naberious im not sure if it's taken bc I don't know what it's called but 10th row, 5th familiar, the cat one? Is that still avaliable?
Wishlist (for now)
@Naberius can I have the Hedgehog and both trunkers?
@Naberius can I have the Hedgehog and both trunkers?
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
@Naberius If you have any left I would love to have 2 randoms please.
@Naberius If you have any left I would love to have 2 randoms please.
Wiki-wordmark.png7sf9yqJ.png
@Naberius

If you still have them, could I please get the Celestial Antelope and/or the Crystalplate Stinger?
@Naberius

If you still have them, could I please get the Celestial Antelope and/or the Crystalplate Stinger?
b_85x85_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-dccal3i.pngvCPT6OV.png
@Naberius May I have the tiger and a wolf please? If not, I'm pretty much good with anything, thank you!
@Naberius May I have the tiger and a wolf please? If not, I'm pretty much good with anything, thank you!
I most definitely do not have a fish addiction. However, if you do happen to see a nice fish, let minnow!
488.pngPics-Art-03-02-11-17-44.jpg488.png
@Naberius Could I get an apatite fisher and a butter caiman?
@Naberius Could I get an apatite fisher and a butter caiman?
forscience.png
1 2 3 4 5 6