Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Familar Giveaway! (All Out!)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Naberius
I have no idea what's taken so I'd be fine with any rares you may have left or just a random assortment (on mobile so can't check my bestiary lol). Thank you in advance!
@Naberius
I have no idea what's taken so I'd be fine with any rares you may have left or just a random assortment (on mobile so can't check my bestiary lol). Thank you in advance!
Feel free to check out my Shops!
- Amora's Grab Bags
- Lore Based Hatchery
- Lore Shop
I'm also almost always looking for these as well~
- Lvl.25 Look-Out
- Art/Lore + FanDergs
Yes! And any other 4! just want 10 familiar only
Yes! And any other 4! just want 10 familiar only
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_bytacseafogkskgcgoko88k8c_640.gifWhy i am so driven to find paradise
@Naberius Can I have [item=apatite fisher], [item=Ball-jointed bogsneak], and [item=Blacktalon striker]?
@Naberius

Can I have Apatite Fisher , Ball-Jointed Bogsneak , and Blacktalon Striker ?
@Naberius
May I have coppercoil kreeper (to gift to my friend)
@Naberius
May I have coppercoil kreeper (to gift to my friend)
B43QG5A.png
@Naberius

Could I have one of the snails and the turtle/tortoise/third thing on the 7th row?

I like those.
@Naberius

Could I have one of the snails and the turtle/tortoise/third thing on the 7th row?

I like those.
fUHWFTE.png
@Naberius

Hi! I'm new! I don't know what's taken and not, but if you have any left I would appreciate one or two! I don't have any familiars yet! If you have any watery ones, that would be ideal!
@Naberius

Hi! I'm new! I don't know what's taken and not, but if you have any left I would appreciate one or two! I don't have any familiars yet! If you have any watery ones, that would be ideal!
df49450f-bfcd-11ea-95ce-9fded28effc3.gif6562f9dc-8e67-11e9-92c4-7feca4cd7373.gif
@Naberius can i have a few familiars? I just started last month and don't have much familiars >.< any familiar is fine as I don't know any of them...
@Naberius can i have a few familiars? I just started last month and don't have much familiars >.< any familiar is fine as I don't know any of them...
@Naberius Can I just ask for random familiars from you? The only ones I recognize/have from your hoard is the Ancient Fungus and that weird blue slime thing. Whatever it's called.
@Naberius Can I just ask for random familiars from you? The only ones I recognize/have from your hoard is the Ancient Fungus and that weird blue slime thing. Whatever it's called.
@Naberius

May I have a Construction Mith, please?
@Naberius

May I have a Construction Mith, please?
@Naberius may I have a celestial antelope?
@Naberius may I have a celestial antelope?
1 2 3 4 5 6