Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ShaDOM] Dreamsweeper * [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 124 125
@Quenya
Twilight Babysitters are based in the same thread and sheet as the Boarders - the thread is here and direct sign-up in the sheet here, under tab "Babysitters".

Thank you for your support :)
@Quenya
Twilight Babysitters are based in the same thread and sheet as the Boarders - the thread is here and direct sign-up in the sheet here, under tab "Babysitters".

Thank you for your support :)
JQQ3Fjt.png
@Kairos can i send you 6 lvl 7s via private auction?
i don't know if you require a ping but i did just incase im sorry
@Kairos can i send you 6 lvl 7s via private auction?
i don't know if you require a ping but i did just incase im sorry
dcvzraz-1ccca06c-7fa6-4c0b-ac32-b47b92a1eeba.png dcvztaa-c8111c93-d04c-439c-952f-63d4845bc914.png dcvzraz-1ccca06c-7fa6-4c0b-ac32-b47b92a1eeba.png
[/center]
@rhenea
Go ahead! I have no preference when it comes to pings, so it's up to you if you want c: no need to apologize~
@rhenea
Go ahead! I have no preference when it comes to pings, so it's up to you if you want c: no need to apologize~
tumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo1_400.pngtumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo2_400.png
Casual boop and also - hey! I'm available to take your dragons! Come on, hit me! <3
Casual boop and also - hey! I'm available to take your dragons! Come on, hit me! <3
hi please take these gems away from me before i do dumb things with them
hi please take these gems away from me before i do dumb things with them
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
Hey, @NorthLantern, the dragon I declined was listed to me for 1kt less than it should've been. Pls resend~ <3
Hey, @NorthLantern, the dragon I declined was listed to me for 1kt less than it should've been. Pls resend~ <3
@Cinderfire

^_^" sorry about that! Thanks for catching it :)
@Cinderfire

^_^" sorry about that! Thanks for catching it :)
button_r_by_envyzs-d9ox8r4.png
@Northlanter No prob! Thank you for your support! <3
@Northlanter No prob! Thank you for your support! <3
@Buffykiev
Hello! Thank you for support us :)

The tickets you have received from boarding our dragons - 7000 - can be seen in the Twilight Boarders sheet here (Boarders tab) and will be moved to the Mastersheet after the push ends. If you choose to send dragons to our raffle too, for some time you might see a difference in your tickets because of that - that is, 7000 less tickets than expected until the Boarding tickets are moved.
@Buffykiev
Hello! Thank you for support us :)

The tickets you have received from boarding our dragons - 7000 - can be seen in the Twilight Boarders sheet here (Boarders tab) and will be moved to the Mastersheet after the push ends. If you choose to send dragons to our raffle too, for some time you might see a difference in your tickets because of that - that is, 7000 less tickets than expected until the Boarding tickets are moved.
JQQ3Fjt.png
@buffykiev
send in a derg for the day and you can get the daily badge :D
@buffykiev
send in a derg for the day and you can get the daily badge :D
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 124 125