Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ShaDOM] Dreamsweeper * [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 124 125
Going to open right after rollover!

Let me spend the rollover seeing typos everywhere
Going to open right after rollover!

Let me spend the rollover seeing typos everywhere
JQQ3Fjt.png
@GrinningFox @Zwolfoi @basicblack1986 @October @FluffYeti @thePurple @Rosoidela @stealthclaw @NinaOsp @Aeonox @valarauka @titherdel @RedWillia @Cinderfire @McCrees @sinstarinablak @Rexcaliburr @Furdora @Calixia @AnkanV @ghosthymn @WildFlora @Cvhruig @Letitia @Alyan @Hidd3nstare @Kairos @biqua @Dandydots @Ranmaru @Hayley0614 @LamiaViper @Nightshire @Meyoline

And we're live!

Attendants! Our sheet is here - don't be afraid to PM me, Zwolfoi, phoeniixfire or GrinningFox if something is not OK or you run low on funds!

Reminder - no personal bonuses on Sunday (examples "+500t for Name X" or "+1 g for color Yellow"); after it's free for all :)

Good luck and let's go, Shadow!
@GrinningFox @Zwolfoi @basicblack1986 @October @FluffYeti @thePurple @Rosoidela @stealthclaw @NinaOsp @Aeonox @valarauka @titherdel @RedWillia @Cinderfire @McCrees @sinstarinablak @Rexcaliburr @Furdora @Calixia @AnkanV @ghosthymn @WildFlora @Cvhruig @Letitia @Alyan @Hidd3nstare @Kairos @biqua @Dandydots @Ranmaru @Hayley0614 @LamiaViper @Nightshire @Meyoline

And we're live!

Attendants! Our sheet is here - don't be afraid to PM me, Zwolfoi, phoeniixfire or GrinningFox if something is not OK or you run low on funds!

Reminder - no personal bonuses on Sunday (examples "+500t for Name X" or "+1 g for color Yellow"); after it's free for all :)

Good luck and let's go, Shadow!
JQQ3Fjt.png
I am ready to start taking dragons! Send them my way! FEED ME. \o/
I am ready to start taking dragons! Send them my way! FEED ME. \o/
Let's do it! >:D
Let's do it! >:D

I am trapped as the strong wind flies
And when the stars won't shine for us
Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
~pings removed~

Hello!

You've been pinged here because you had signed up on the reminder form - Shadow's OOF raffle is live and waiting for your dragons!

Our Hub for other events is here and we're running a Twilight Babysitters Club here if you'd rather lend us your space for tickets? Foddart is still going strong here if you'd rather buy art instead of winning prizes :)

Thank you for supporting Shadow and I hope to see you in our events!

If any of you are Shadows, please join our in-flight raffle here and in-flight Hub here
~pings removed~

Hello!

You've been pinged here because you had signed up on the reminder form - Shadow's OOF raffle is live and waiting for your dragons!

Our Hub for other events is here and we're running a Twilight Babysitters Club here if you'd rather lend us your space for tickets? Foddart is still going strong here if you'd rather buy art instead of winning prizes :)

Thank you for supporting Shadow and I hope to see you in our events!

If any of you are Shadows, please join our in-flight raffle here and in-flight Hub here
JQQ3Fjt.png
Godspeed everyone!!!
Godspeed everyone!!!
eCli0Ue.png
Gotta log off to nap for a bit, but y'all should keep sending your dragons! :D
Gotta log off to nap for a bit, but y'all should keep sending your dragons! :D

I am trapped as the strong wind flies
And when the stars won't shine for us
Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
Signing off for the night because I need to sleep, but do keep the dragons coming! <3
Signing off for the night because I need to sleep, but do keep the dragons coming! <3
@RedWillia

What do you mean by no personal bonuses?? Does that mean we don't list the gene/breed/colour bonuses with the dragons received??
@RedWillia

What do you mean by no personal bonuses?? Does that mean we don't list the gene/breed/colour bonuses with the dragons received??
tumblr_p4pn5cGNiP1t5ymx8o1_500.png
@basicblack1986
Personal as in "+500t for Name X" or "+1 g for color Yellow" - sorry to confuse, will clarify with an example.
@basicblack1986
Personal as in "+500t for Name X" or "+1 g for color Yellow" - sorry to confuse, will clarify with an example.
JQQ3Fjt.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 124 125