Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17
newbie striking back :D
newbie striking back :D
I'm back again to join the raffle~

I'm back again to join the raffle~

fUHWFTE.png
I'll join today!
I'll join today!
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
I'm new and would like to join the raffle please
I'm new and would like to join the raffle please
Would it be possible for me to join day 4's raffle...? I joined this week so I hope this is the right way to ask? >^<

Thank you...
Would it be possible for me to join day 4's raffle...? I joined this week so I hope this is the right way to ask? >^<

Thank you...
Daily Pinglist: @MemoriesMemories @Spacecats @Strikhedoniak @LuminousGlow@ButterflysDream @OverSunny @Nytemare8 @kiltrono @BlueEagle@Superblox @Sacridite @AlvildaBright @kiwano @princessofdorne @Jarzus @Arlyn @Sainaut @Nytemare8 @Kiltrono @chisayo @Aggyface @Sacridite @Strawbcream @Evilie @IWrite @Cheerium @Willowdawn @Bluebird88 @Oddorable @NightRaine   Congratulations to @Superblox!! You've won the Day 4 Raffle - [b]Spiffy![/b] [item=Bronze Steampunk Goggles][item=Bronze Steampunk Vest][item=Bronze Steampunk wings][item=Bronze Steampunk Tail Bauble] I have added everyone who entered the Day 4 Raffle to a daily pinglist. This will send you a notification each day to remind you to enter that day's raffle! If you would like to be removed from this list, just say so and I will happily remove you :) See you all tomorrow for the Day 5 prize drawing! Any comments after this post will apply towards the Day 5 raffle. Good luck to all of you :D
Daily Pinglist:
@MemoriesMemories @Spacecats @Strikhedoniak @LuminousGlow@ButterflysDream @OverSunny @Nytemare8 @kiltrono @BlueEagle@Superblox @Sacridite @AlvildaBright @kiwano @princessofdorne @Jarzus @Arlyn @Sainaut @Nytemare8 @Kiltrono @chisayo @Aggyface @Sacridite @Strawbcream
@Evilie @IWrite @Cheerium @Willowdawn @Bluebird88 @Oddorable @NightRaine

Congratulations to @Superblox!! You've won the Day 4 Raffle -
Spiffy!
Bronze Steampunk Goggles Bronze Steampunk Vest Bronze Steampunk Wings Bronze Steampunk Tail Bauble

I have added everyone who entered the Day 4 Raffle to a daily pinglist. This will send you a notification each day to remind you to enter that day's raffle! If you would like to be removed from this list, just say so and I will happily remove you :)

See you all tomorrow for the Day 5 prize drawing! Any comments after this post will apply towards the Day 5 raffle. Good luck to all of you :D
lH7eEYc.png
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
Put me down again too!
Put me down again too!
e2dykngika.jpg7j0pSc4.pngJJQY4mC.pngi46hpPh.gif
e2dykngika.jpg7j0pSc4.pngJJQY4mC.pngi46hpPh.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17