Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
Thanks for adding me to the pinglist!
Thanks for adding me to the pinglist!
Tiat4CN.png
@theshuddering

Thank you!
@theshuddering

Thank you!

Snv0FVq.png
@theshuddering

could I join for today? Thanks <3
@theshuddering

could I join for today? Thanks <3
I'd like to enter for day 3's raffle. I'm a noob.
I'd like to enter for day 3's raffle. I'm a noob.
I'd like to join again for round three. ^^
I'd like to join again for round three. ^^
I would like to join in day 3 of the raffle.
I would like to join in day 3 of the raffle.
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
Back in it!
Back in it!
Daily Pinglist: @MemoriesMemories @Spacecats @Strikhedoniak @LuminousGlow@ButterflysDream @OverSunny @Nytemare8 @kiltrono @BlueEagle@Superblox @Sacridite @AlvildaBright @kiwano @princessofdorne @Jarzus @Arlyn @Sainaut @Nytemare8 @Kiltrono @chisayo @Aggyface @Sacridite @Strawbcream @Evilie @IWrite @Cheerium Congratulations to @arlyn!! You've won the Day 3 Raffle - [b]Better Hope You Don't Have Allergies [item=Daisy Flower Crown][item=Satin Violets]x20[item=Jasmine]x20[item=Blue Parrot Tulip]x20[/b] I have added everyone who entered the Day 3 Raffle to a daily pinglist. This will send you a notification each day to remind you to enter that day's raffle! If you would like to be removed from this list, just say so and I will happily remove you :) See you all tomorrow for the Day 4 prize drawing! Any comments after this post will apply towards the Day 4 raffle. Good luck to all of you :D
Daily Pinglist:
@MemoriesMemories @Spacecats @Strikhedoniak @LuminousGlow@ButterflysDream @OverSunny @Nytemare8 @kiltrono @BlueEagle@Superblox @Sacridite @AlvildaBright @kiwano @princessofdorne @Jarzus @Arlyn @Sainaut @Nytemare8 @Kiltrono @chisayo @Aggyface @Sacridite @Strawbcream
@Evilie @IWrite @Cheerium

Congratulations to @arlyn!! You've won the Day 3 Raffle -
Better Hope You Don't Have Allergies
Daisy Flower Crown Satin Violets x20 Jasmine x20 Blue Parrot Tulip x20

I have added everyone who entered the Day 3 Raffle to a daily pinglist. This will send you a notification each day to remind you to enter that day's raffle! If you would like to be removed from this list, just say so and I will happily remove you :)

See you all tomorrow for the Day 4 prize drawing! Any comments after this post will apply towards the Day 4 raffle. Good luck to all of you :D
lH7eEYc.png
Congrats Arlyn!
Congrats Arlyn!

Snv0FVq.png
Oh wow, no way! Thank you!
Oh wow, no way! Thank you!
Tiat4CN.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17