Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Answer Questions to Win a Free Dragon!
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 305 306
1. What's the last thing you ate?
I ate a handful of nuts like 10 minutes ago.
2. What's an experience you'd like to relive?
I spent a semester studying abroad, and I could probably live that time of my life over and over into perpetuity without ever getting bored of it.
3. Who's someone you'd like to meet?
I would really love to meet all the McElroy brothers, to be honest.
4. What's your favorite board game?
Oh, this is a tough one. I tend to play more card games or rpgs, but I really enjoy the game Cranium!
5. If you could choose an actor to play you who would it be?
Hmm... I don't know that many actors or actresses, but I think I'd probably choose someone who wasn't super well-known.
I ate a handful of nuts like 10 minutes ago.
I spent a semester studying abroad, and I could probably live that time of my life over and over into perpetuity without ever getting bored of it.
I would really love to meet all the McElroy brothers, to be honest.
Oh, this is a tough one. I tend to play more card games or rpgs, but I really enjoy the game Cranium!
5. If you could choose an actor to play you who would it be?
Hmm... I don't know that many actors or actresses, but I think I'd probably choose someone who wasn't super well-known.
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
Rice with tomatoes.
Meeting a lot of people at forum convention!
One of my friend who live at the other side of France >_>
La bonne Paie
Rice with tomatoes.
Meeting a lot of people at forum convention!
One of my friend who live at the other side of France >_>
La bonne Paie
5hF3FGk.png
gPwtjqg.png
a922ec5c573bccc1d57aef84d78cfa19067bc414.png 71e09b42cae1da0e3bce33c48764c15f1b5af3ac.png he/him
french
tiny
kE8PZoU.png
bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
oczO35g.png
@CatsAndMaths I don't know who those people are but I'll check them out!

@Jaguarstar Do you remember going to Disneyland?

@Princetron I'm sorry about Clara :(

@crowmachine Not sure who the McElroy brothers are. I'll look them up!

@Caharse Rice and tomatoes sounds odd to me. :o

Your tickets have been recorded.
@CatsAndMaths I don't know who those people are but I'll check them out!

@Jaguarstar Do you remember going to Disneyland?

@Princetron I'm sorry about Clara :(

@crowmachine Not sure who the McElroy brothers are. I'll look them up!

@Caharse Rice and tomatoes sounds odd to me. :o

~they/them~
@FreakInTheMask @L1llysage @AvianAvocado @Redtiger7736 @Azera @crowmachine @swagdog @lokisoup @Thornasaur @Iamana12 @AngelOfMetal @Sirenia @DoggoneCreature @CatsAndMaths @Thornfell @raydelblau @Satharen @StormDragon21 @WorldofShadows @Siouxsie @BezimiennyRaptor @SealedSalt @OceanicX @CrazyKittyCat @CheshireCatUk1 @KARD @Icedragonpie @DuskyChangeling @hardcoreTALON @nahern @GoldenLilybloom @DarkYnx @TheElfDruid @EevyernDracaneon @DragonWarrior333 @Selyra @Nerilka @Anthiese @AnonymousSinger @LucysDiamonds @colimethecawcaw @EevyernDracaneon @Purplepurple @CelticDragoness @ArtsyDragon7 @Caharse @TheElfDruid @CrazyKittyCat @MrChickenNugget @qqooyy @SamIamLuvDov @80MinToMidnight @ScrollWyrm @RaynixAura @Arianethel @Jaguarstar @XxVeredinexX @Eternally @septarianflare @Princetron @Thedragonbeast @CuddlyHippo @darkstormyheart @Mayflower2705 @FionaF @Kageshi @Lyricity @Sun1 @DarkDragoness @Ichored @Daisyrabbit335 @Snowlight335 @Atraxi @wonknevetnod @Strawbcream @kyrin18 @Teliact @Madsparkz @Fusions @Fizzywits @Gwynivere @Lannisfire @LadyofHyrule2000 @starhecker

The winner of Citrine is LucysDiamonds!

I'll set up the crossroads and update the new dragon and questions.
@FreakInTheMask @L1llysage @AvianAvocado @Redtiger7736 @Azera @crowmachine @swagdog @lokisoup @Thornasaur @Iamana12 @AngelOfMetal @Sirenia @DoggoneCreature @CatsAndMaths @Thornfell @raydelblau @Satharen @StormDragon21 @WorldofShadows @Siouxsie @BezimiennyRaptor @SealedSalt @OceanicX @CrazyKittyCat @CheshireCatUk1 @KARD @Icedragonpie @DuskyChangeling @hardcoreTALON @nahern @GoldenLilybloom @DarkYnx @TheElfDruid @EevyernDracaneon @DragonWarrior333 @Selyra @Nerilka @Anthiese @AnonymousSinger @LucysDiamonds @colimethecawcaw @EevyernDracaneon @Purplepurple @CelticDragoness @ArtsyDragon7 @Caharse @TheElfDruid @CrazyKittyCat @MrChickenNugget @qqooyy @SamIamLuvDov @80MinToMidnight @ScrollWyrm @RaynixAura @Arianethel @Jaguarstar @XxVeredinexX @Eternally @septarianflare @Princetron @Thedragonbeast @CuddlyHippo @darkstormyheart @Mayflower2705 @FionaF @Kageshi @Lyricity @Sun1 @DarkDragoness @Ichored @Daisyrabbit335 @Snowlight335 @Atraxi @wonknevetnod @Strawbcream @kyrin18 @Teliact @Madsparkz @Fusions @Fizzywits @Gwynivere @Lannisfire @LadyofHyrule2000 @starhecker

The winner of Citrine is LucysDiamonds!

I'll set up the crossroads and update the new dragon and questions.
~they/them~
The next round has been updated!
The next round has been updated!
~they/them~
1. What's your favorite month of the year? July: birthday month, summer, Comic-Con
2. What's your favorite thing to do outdoors? Ride my bike or play with my cats.
3. What's a book you would reread? " The Porcupine of Truth" I LOVE reading that book and would gladly reread it.
4. Have you ever broken a bone? Thankfully, no, but my nose is broken. :(
5. What's your favorite bug? Either my child-hood favorite, the Thorn bug, or the Froghopper
1. What's your favorite month of the year? July: birthday month, summer, Comic-Con
2. What's your favorite thing to do outdoors? Ride my bike or play with my cats.
3. What's a book you would reread? " The Porcupine of Truth" I LOVE reading that book and would gladly reread it.
4. Have you ever broken a bone? Thankfully, no, but my nose is broken. :(
5. What's your favorite bug? Either my child-hood favorite, the Thorn bug, or the Froghopper
9D8YYS1.png
@Jaguarstar The Porcupine of Truth and the bugs sound really interesting!

@Jaguarstar The Porcupine of Truth and the bugs sound really interesting!

~they/them~
1. What's your favorite month of the year?: Spring! I love the rain, and all the baby animals come out. It's so refreshing and nice because you know it's getting a bit warmer, but not dry.
2. What's your favorite thing to do outdoors?: Ahh so hard! I'd have to say either hiking or visiting the zoo. I love hiking and seeing deer and birds, but going to the zoo is pretty fun too.
3. What's a book you would reread?: EVERY BOOK EVER. My answer is actually wings of fire legends: Darkstalker. I've read it, like, five times and would read it five more. It is amazing.
4. Have you ever broken a bone?: Luckily, no! I seriously hope I never do.
5. What's your favorite bug?: Oooh so hard to decide. It's a tie between jumping spiders and praying mantises.

edit: and rolly pollies! (really I like them all)

edit of edit: ack and bees. Future entomologist over here.
1. What's your favorite month of the year?: Spring! I love the rain, and all the baby animals come out. It's so refreshing and nice because you know it's getting a bit warmer, but not dry.
2. What's your favorite thing to do outdoors?: Ahh so hard! I'd have to say either hiking or visiting the zoo. I love hiking and seeing deer and birds, but going to the zoo is pretty fun too.
3. What's a book you would reread?: EVERY BOOK EVER. My answer is actually wings of fire legends: Darkstalker. I've read it, like, five times and would read it five more. It is amazing.
4. Have you ever broken a bone?: Luckily, no! I seriously hope I never do.
5. What's your favorite bug?: Oooh so hard to decide. It's a tie between jumping spiders and praying mantises.

edit: and rolly pollies! (really I like them all)

edit of edit: ack and bees. Future entomologist over here.
art shop|he/it/they
QhNru0g.png
@JackTrader

1. What's your favorite month of the year? December. Summer, the month that my school goes on the longest break of the year, and family reunions.
2. What's your favorite thing to do outdoors? Find a tree and read in it.
3. What's a book you would reread? Lies We Tell Ourselves.
4. Have you ever broken a bone? Several toes.
5. What's your favorite bug? Praying mantises, stick insects, cicadas and dragonflies.
@JackTrader

1. What's your favorite month of the year? December. Summer, the month that my school goes on the longest break of the year, and family reunions.
2. What's your favorite thing to do outdoors? Find a tree and read in it.
3. What's a book you would reread? Lies We Tell Ourselves.
4. Have you ever broken a bone? Several toes.
5. What's your favorite bug? Praying mantises, stick insects, cicadas and dragonflies.
Zf61Anz.png
@JackTrader

1. What's your favorite month of the year? October, it's my birth month, has Halloween, and is in Autumn!
2. What's your favorite thing to do outdoors? Lay on the grass in the sun, maybe go for a bike ride
3. What's a book you would reread? All of Brian Jacques Redwall books
4. Have you ever broken a bone? Nope, and I hope I won't!
5. What's your favorite bug? I like moths and beetles!
@JackTrader

1. What's your favorite month of the year? October, it's my birth month, has Halloween, and is in Autumn!
2. What's your favorite thing to do outdoors? Lay on the grass in the sun, maybe go for a bike ride
3. What's a book you would reread? All of Brian Jacques Redwall books
4. Have you ever broken a bone? Nope, and I hope I won't!
5. What's your favorite bug? I like moths and beetles!
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 305 306