Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Answer Questions to Win a Free Dragon!
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 305 306
1. What's the first thing you do when you have free time? Come on here or Lioden because these 2 are my favorite sites to play on
2. What's your favorite feature in people? Their personality
3. What's a funny mistake you've made? The funniest thing I can think of is, I was asked by my daughter yesterday to make her some Chorange tea that we had ordered from Adagio Teas and instead of grabbing the bag that had it in it, I grabbed the bag of Earl Grey Bravo that she wanted me to make and when I realized my mistake after the tea was made, I had to make another pot of tea and this time I made the right one
4. What would you wish for if you met a genie and had three wishes? 1. Peace on earth (don't we all?) 2. for a better Government including the Presidency
5. What are you listening to right now? Dragonriders of Pern Dragondrums by Anne McCaffrey I love her dragonriders of Pern series and I own all the audio books too
1. What's the first thing you do when you have free time? Come on here or Lioden because these 2 are my favorite sites to play on
2. What's your favorite feature in people? Their personality
3. What's a funny mistake you've made? The funniest thing I can think of is, I was asked by my daughter yesterday to make her some Chorange tea that we had ordered from Adagio Teas and instead of grabbing the bag that had it in it, I grabbed the bag of Earl Grey Bravo that she wanted me to make and when I realized my mistake after the tea was made, I had to make another pot of tea and this time I made the right one
4. What would you wish for if you met a genie and had three wishes? 1. Peace on earth (don't we all?) 2. for a better Government including the Presidency
5. What are you listening to right now? Dragonriders of Pern Dragondrums by Anne McCaffrey I love her dragonriders of Pern series and I own all the audio books too
1. What's the first thing you do when you have free time?
Go on FR, it's my favorite thing to do! After that comes anime :)
2. What's your favorite feature in people?
A sense of humor, I love to laugh.
3. What's a funny mistake you've made?
The most recent thing: I was making cookies but I made some too big and then they crumbled so had I to eat most of them... I could barely eat dinner XD
4. What would you wish for if you met a genie and had three wishes?
I would:
1. Wish to receive every single Nintendo console %100 free, as well as all of the games for said consoles (in the Past, Present and Future)
2. I wish people would act against global warming and stuff.... People are killing our home and it sucks!
3. I would free the Genie so that it doesn't have to grant wishes of any more greedy people (like me lol)
5. What are you listening to right now?
Basshunter: Now You're Gone - The Album
He's one of my favorite musical artists <3
Go on FR, it's my favorite thing to do! After that comes anime :)
A sense of humor, I love to laugh.
The most recent thing: I was making cookies but I made some too big and then they crumbled so had I to eat most of them... I could barely eat dinner XD
I would:
1. Wish to receive every single Nintendo console %100 free, as well as all of the games for said consoles (in the Past, Present and Future)
2. I wish people would act against global warming and stuff.... People are killing our home and it sucks!
3. I would free the Genie so that it doesn't have to grant wishes of any more greedy people (like me lol)
Basshunter: Now You're Gone - The Album
He's one of my favorite musical artists <3
1. What's the first thing you do when you have free time? Check my phone! XD

2. What's your favorite feature in people? Their way of seeing the world, It is interesting how many ways there are to interpret a situation.

3. What's a funny mistake you've made? was once at Disneyland with my cousins, and we decided to go on this ride, Francis' Ladybug Boogie, because it looked like a calm ride, and because I am afraid of roller coasters. We were not expecting the ride to violently swing us around the tiny Ladybug car, and we were laughing as we fell in the car. We had a good time, and lots of laughs.

1. To keep all animals from going extinct.
2. A $700 online gift card XD
3. Be able to meet Youtubers in real-life.

5. What are you listening to right now? Supermega-cast.
1. What's the first thing you do when you have free time? Check my phone! XD

2. What's your favorite feature in people? Their way of seeing the world, It is interesting how many ways there are to interpret a situation.

3. What's a funny mistake you've made? was once at Disneyland with my cousins, and we decided to go on this ride, Francis' Ladybug Boogie, because it looked like a calm ride, and because I am afraid of roller coasters. We were not expecting the ride to violently swing us around the tiny Ladybug car, and we were laughing as we fell in the car. We had a good time, and lots of laughs.

1. To keep all animals from going extinct.
2. A $700 online gift card XD
3. Be able to meet Youtubers in real-life.

5. What are you listening to right now? Supermega-cast.
9D8YYS1.png
Usually I boot up my laptop and hang out online for a while.
Usually their senses of humor!
Sometimes I speak too fast and my words get all tangled up, so I have to take a second to "reset," which is always amusing.
I'd wish for the funds necessary to live a comfortable life, for solar power/renewable energy to become the main power source in the world, and then more wishes! (Assuming that wouldn't be cheating, of course.)
Right at this moment, nothing, but I was listening to the radio earlier.
Usually I boot up my laptop and hang out online for a while.
Usually their senses of humor!
Sometimes I speak too fast and my words get all tangled up, so I have to take a second to "reset," which is always amusing.
I'd wish for the funds necessary to live a comfortable life, for solar power/renewable energy to become the main power source in the world, and then more wishes! (Assuming that wouldn't be cheating, of course.)
Right at this moment, nothing, but I was listening to the radio earlier.
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
1. What's the first thing you do when you have free time? prolly hang out with my girlfriend, or wait around and play various games if she's not online
2. What's your favorite feature in people? noses, their voice..probably their face structure. personality wise I connect with people similar to me
3. What's a funny mistake you've made? hm...can't remember much. I remember as a kid I meant to say "you're so stupid" but with my speech impediment I said "you're so oopid"
4. What would you wish for if you met a genie and had three wishes? probably to have a perfect life, meet my girlfriend, and to give my girlfriend the life she desires
5. What are you listening to right now? settle- two door cinema club
1. What's the first thing you do when you have free time? prolly hang out with my girlfriend, or wait around and play various games if she's not online
2. What's your favorite feature in people? noses, their voice..probably their face structure. personality wise I connect with people similar to me
3. What's a funny mistake you've made? hm...can't remember much. I remember as a kid I meant to say "you're so stupid" but with my speech impediment I said "you're so oopid"
4. What would you wish for if you met a genie and had three wishes? probably to have a perfect life, meet my girlfriend, and to give my girlfriend the life she desires
5. What are you listening to right now? settle- two door cinema club
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
Dergs. Always dergs

Understanding-ness. Like they can be serious, or funny, or kind. Or none of the above. But if they understand what's happening and take that into consideration, I like it a lot
I once said "i'm full of hands" instead "my hands are full." I was probs like 5 at the time. It caught on and became a thing in the family to say

Really depends on when the genie comes. Probs a clique billion dollars, a decent house in Maine and something about being trans

Usually I have Daughter or some good music playing. Right now? A fan because I'm not super functional right now.
Dergs. Always dergs

Understanding-ness. Like they can be serious, or funny, or kind. Or none of the above. But if they understand what's happening and take that into consideration, I like it a lot
I once said "i'm full of hands" instead "my hands are full." I was probs like 5 at the time. It caught on and became a thing in the family to say

Really depends on when the genie comes. Probs a clique billion dollars, a decent house in Maine and something about being trans

Usually I have Daughter or some good music playing. Right now? A fan because I'm not super functional right now.
@Teliact Haha would you prefer if they were accordions rather than scorpions?

@Lannisfire Oh wow, does cherries on a sandwich taste good lol?

@BezimiennyRaptor Aw, your rats sound cute!

@ScrollWyrm Those are really good wishes!

@hardcoreTALON Silence can be nice.

@Caharse Nice wishes!

@LucysDiamonds Oh no, stealing someone's else dog! lol

@searchlight I'd wish that too!

@LadyofHyrule2000 Oh no, you had to eat your cookies! Tragic ;)

@Jaguarstar Oh man, I'm not a fan of roller coasters either!

@crowmachine I need to reset sometimes too. It's kinda embarrassing for me lol

@starhecker I've never heard that song before. I'll look into it.

@CatsAndMaths Haha, being full of hands kinda makes sense.

Your tickets have been recorded.
@Teliact Haha would you prefer if they were accordions rather than scorpions?

@Lannisfire Oh wow, does cherries on a sandwich taste good lol?

@BezimiennyRaptor Aw, your rats sound cute!

@ScrollWyrm Those are really good wishes!

@hardcoreTALON Silence can be nice.

@Caharse Nice wishes!

@LucysDiamonds Oh no, stealing someone's else dog! lol

@searchlight I'd wish that too!

@LadyofHyrule2000 Oh no, you had to eat your cookies! Tragic ;)

@Jaguarstar Oh man, I'm not a fan of roller coasters either!

@crowmachine I need to reset sometimes too. It's kinda embarrassing for me lol

@starhecker I've never heard that song before. I'll look into it.

@CatsAndMaths Haha, being full of hands kinda makes sense.

Your tickets have been recorded.
~they/them~
@coyearth @FreakInTheMask @L1llysage @AvianAvocado @Redtiger7736 @Azera @crowmachine @swagdog @lokisoup @Thornasaur @Iamana12 @AngelOfMetal @Sirenia @DoggoneCreature @CatsAndMaths @Thornfell @raydelblau @Satharen @StormDragon21 @WorldofShadows @Siouxsie @BezimiennyRaptor @searchlight @SealedSalt @OceanicX @CrazyKittyCat @CheshireCatUk1 @KARD @Icedragonpie @DuskyChangeling @hardcoreTALON @nahern @GoldenLilybloom @DarkYnx @TheElfDruid @EevyernDracaneon @DragonWarrior333 @Selyra @Nerilka @Anthiese @AnonymousSinger @LucysDiamonds @colimethecawcaw @EevyernDracaneon @Purplepurple @CelticDragoness @ArtsyDragon7 @Caharse @TheElfDruid @CrazyKittyCat @MrChickenNugget @qqooyy @SamIamLuvDov @80MinToMidnight @ScrollWyrm @RaynixAura @Arianethel @Jaguarstar @XxVeredinexX @Eternally @septarianflare @Princetron @Thedragonbeast @CuddlyHippo @darkstormyheart @LancelotOfTheSky @Mayflower2705 @FionaF @Kageshi @Lyricity @Sun1 @DarkDragoness @Ichored @Daisyrabbit335 @Snowlight335 @Atraxi @wonknevetnod @Strawbcream @kyrin18 @Teliact @Madsparkz @Fusions @Fizzywits @Gwynivere @Lannisfire @LadyofHyrule2000 @starhecker

The winner of Gwenna is hardcoreTALON!

I'll set up the crossroads and update the new dragon and questions.
@coyearth @FreakInTheMask @L1llysage @AvianAvocado @Redtiger7736 @Azera @crowmachine @swagdog @lokisoup @Thornasaur @Iamana12 @AngelOfMetal @Sirenia @DoggoneCreature @CatsAndMaths @Thornfell @raydelblau @Satharen @StormDragon21 @WorldofShadows @Siouxsie @BezimiennyRaptor @searchlight @SealedSalt @OceanicX @CrazyKittyCat @CheshireCatUk1 @KARD @Icedragonpie @DuskyChangeling @hardcoreTALON @nahern @GoldenLilybloom @DarkYnx @TheElfDruid @EevyernDracaneon @DragonWarrior333 @Selyra @Nerilka @Anthiese @AnonymousSinger @LucysDiamonds @colimethecawcaw @EevyernDracaneon @Purplepurple @CelticDragoness @ArtsyDragon7 @Caharse @TheElfDruid @CrazyKittyCat @MrChickenNugget @qqooyy @SamIamLuvDov @80MinToMidnight @ScrollWyrm @RaynixAura @Arianethel @Jaguarstar @XxVeredinexX @Eternally @septarianflare @Princetron @Thedragonbeast @CuddlyHippo @darkstormyheart @LancelotOfTheSky @Mayflower2705 @FionaF @Kageshi @Lyricity @Sun1 @DarkDragoness @Ichored @Daisyrabbit335 @Snowlight335 @Atraxi @wonknevetnod @Strawbcream @kyrin18 @Teliact @Madsparkz @Fusions @Fizzywits @Gwynivere @Lannisfire @LadyofHyrule2000 @starhecker

The winner of Gwenna is hardcoreTALON!

I'll set up the crossroads and update the new dragon and questions.
~they/them~
@JackTrader

can you take me off the pinglist
@JackTrader

can you take me off the pinglist
E26CAAC.png7W2ZPfd.pngiuaGiRC.png
gx8FG0A.pngsprv3Sc.pngQLtJSu2.png
The next round has been updated!
The next round has been updated!
~they/them~
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 305 306