Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | WSR- Closed! 4th Round Drawn!
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 123 124
@Wintercreek
Loved being a part of this raffle from the beginning, everything was so great and now to be placed in the first round is icing on the cake!
Cant wait for your future stuff, i dont remember if I asked to be put on the pinglist, but please do! For everything!

1. We Didn't Start the Fire
2. the Winter Long
3. Jet Pack Blues
4. Wind From A Foreign Sky
5. Daughter of the Blood
6. Sheepfarmer's Daughter - Night Sky
7. Restoration
@Wintercreek
Loved being a part of this raffle from the beginning, everything was so great and now to be placed in the first round is icing on the cake!
Cant wait for your future stuff, i dont remember if I asked to be put on the pinglist, but please do! For everything!

2. the Winter Long
3. Jet Pack Blues
4. Wind From A Foreign Sky
5. Daughter of the Blood
6. Sheepfarmer's Daughter - Night Sky
7. Restoration
night_sky1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33cb.png wJ21oEB.gifnight_sky2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33ck.png
Squee!
Yes please, I would like to be pung when the next raffle happens. I enjoyed the whole atmosphere, thank you for keeping it so relaxed.

1) We Didn't Start the Fire
2) the Winter Long
3) Jet Pack Blues
4) Restoration
5) Drops of Jupiter
6) the Way of the Shadows
Squee!
Yes please, I would like to be pung when the next raffle happens. I enjoyed the whole atmosphere, thank you for keeping it so relaxed.

1) We Didn't Start the Fire
2) the Winter Long
3) Jet Pack Blues
4) Restoration
5) Drops of Jupiter
6) the Way of the Shadows
I'd like to be pinged too thank you
I'd like to be pinged too thank you
60825441.png -Activity RAFFLE (free)
-Hatchery
13138101.png imp fox project 93849726.png
@Wintercreek Wow, I've been really lucky this week! Especially since I didn't take part in the events.

2. the Winter Long

I'd also like to be on your ping list. Thanks again!
@Wintercreek Wow, I've been really lucky this week! Especially since I didn't take part in the events.

2. the Winter Long

I'd also like to be on your ping list. Thanks again!
Sales Tab < Lots of dragons 5 years and older. Prices aren't fixed!
I'd like to be pinged for each round :)
I'd like to be pinged for each round :)
Rbf96Oh.gif3e94Gpa.pngtMGni6J.pngRbf96Oh.gif
@Wintercreek

Gah! I'm here! Sorry for not posting yesterday. Wasn't online at all and didn't see this. Mid-terms... shoot me!

2. the winter long
3. restoration
@Wintercreek

Gah! I'm here! Sorry for not posting yesterday. Wasn't online at all and didn't see this. Mid-terms... shoot me!

2. the winter long
3. restoration
tDeKDnH.pngDokVw6f.png66rws2U.png
I would like to be pinged for every round as well.
I would like to be pinged for every round as well.
I would like to be pinged for every round :3
I would like to be pinged for every round :3
[size=1][size=1][size=1]@MarinaQuakenbush @Lisegathe @Rithalie @CrowHarlequin @Morcantus @Whim @Gwynivere @Pufferheart @EasilyAmusedKat @slothqueenxx @bamboo1996 @ashestoashes @adomaniia @celestialkiller @Crimm[/size][/size][/size] -------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][font=oxtail][size=5] Good Evening All! I'm about to start sending out Prizes from the first round and I wanted to go ahead and draw the second round as I might not have time tomorrow night (it's my niece's first birthday party!! and then I get to drive two hours home lol). You can find the prizes on the first page; if they have been already claimed they will be marked as such :) This is a reminder that if you'd like to be pinged for all rounds or pinged when I start a new raffle next month please let me know <3 Also, I've created a short survey about this Raffle that I'd really appreciate some feedback on <3 You can find it [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScnKz9fDole4MX1H7egKINZVelq9X-pQKlj5WbTw0Qac_HUnw/viewform?usp=sf_link][b]HERE[/b][/url]. It'll help me out for another raffle if I decide to run another one. Alright! It's time for the winners! Thank you so much for participating and Congratulations!! 1. @HereBeKanna (ticket #78,482) 2. @Raevyn (ticket #26,424) 3. @ThalassaTheBlue (ticket #25,824) 4. @YuuZombie (ticket #34,591) 5. @Siritys (ticket #44) 6. @ashestoashes (ticket #43,360) 7. @Tonks19 (ticket #22,234) ------------------------------------------------------------------ [/center] [list] [*][size=5][font=oxtail]Each round I will draw 7 winners. [*][size=5][font=oxtail]Each person may win only once. [*][size=5][font=oxtail]Each winner has 48 hours to respond with their prize pack choices. [*][size=5][font=oxtail]If they do not respond within 48 hours they will be moved to the top of the next round. [*][size=5][font=oxtail]If they do not respond within that time frame they will be put back in to the pool where they may be drawn again. [*][size=5][font=oxtail]Please allow up to 48 hours for delivery of prizes! I work a lot and don't always have time to get on :x [*][size=5][font=oxtail]I will be listing people in the order they were drawn. If you were drawn, please reply in this thread with a list of your choices that corresponds with your number -- person 1 lists 1 choice, person 5 lists 5 choices, etc. [*][size=5][font=oxtail]If you are drawn please list your prize pack choices in the order in which you would like to win them. [font=oxtail][size=2][b]Ex:[/b] Let's say BlackDog is pulled first, StrongCoffee is pulled second and CornerTable is pulled third. So, BlackDog would list their most desired prize pack (they list only one!); StrongCoffee would list their most desired prize pack followed by their second most wanted (they list two), and CornerTable would list their top three most wanted prize packs from most to least (they list three prize packs). If StrongCoffee's first choice has already been chosen they would get their second choice. If CornerTable's first and second choice has already been chosen they would get their third choice, and so on.
@MarinaQuakenbush @Lisegathe @Rithalie @CrowHarlequin @Morcantus @Whim @Gwynivere @Pufferheart @EasilyAmusedKat @slothqueenxx @bamboo1996 @ashestoashes @adomaniia @celestialkiller @Crimm

Good Evening All! I'm about to start sending out Prizes from the first round and I wanted to go ahead and draw the second round as I might not have time tomorrow night (it's my niece's first birthday party!! and then I get to drive two hours home lol). You can find the prizes on the first page; if they have been already claimed they will be marked as such :)

This is a reminder that if you'd like to be pinged for all rounds or pinged when I start a new raffle next month please let me know <3

Also, I've created a short survey about this Raffle that I'd really appreciate some feedback on <3 You can find it HERE. It'll help me out for another raffle if I decide to run another one.

Alright! It's time for the winners! Thank you so much for participating and Congratulations!!

1. @HereBeKanna (ticket #78,482)
2. @Raevyn (ticket #26,424)
3. @ThalassaTheBlue (ticket #25,824)
4. @YuuZombie (ticket #34,591)
5. @Siritys (ticket #44)
6. @ashestoashes (ticket #43,360)
7. @Tonks19 (ticket #22,234)

• Each round I will draw 7 winners.
  • Each person may win only once.
  • Each winner has 48 hours to respond with their prize pack choices.
  • If they do not respond within 48 hours they will be moved to the top of the next round.
  • If they do not respond within that time frame they will be put back in to the pool where they may be drawn again.
  • Please allow up to 48 hours for delivery of prizes! I work a lot and don't always have time to get on :x
  • I will be listing people in the order they were drawn. If you were drawn, please reply in this thread with a list of your choices that corresponds with your number -- person 1 lists 1 choice, person 5 lists 5 choices, etc.
  • If you are drawn please list your prize pack choices in the order in which you would like to win them.

Ex: Let's say BlackDog is pulled first, StrongCoffee is pulled second and CornerTable is pulled third.

So, BlackDog would list their most desired prize pack (they list only one!); StrongCoffee would list their most desired prize pack followed by their second most wanted (they list two), and CornerTable would list their top three most wanted prize packs from most to least (they list three prize packs).

If StrongCoffee's first choice has already been chosen they would get their second choice. If CornerTable's first and second choice has already been chosen they would get their third choice, and so on.
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
Thank you, @Wintercreek!

1. Sheepfarmer's Daughter - Night Sky
2. Twilight's Dawn
3. The Horror of Our Love

May I say, I like your taste in books.
Thank you, @Wintercreek!

1. Sheepfarmer's Daughter - Night Sky
2. Twilight's Dawn
3. The Horror of Our Love

May I say, I like your taste in books.
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 123 124