Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Grab Bags - 80+5kT - OVER
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@ElecSquirrel10, @Nikamba, @Soulborg63 - received and recorded, thanks for playing.

@beargirl1393 - #22 is reserved for you.

Attention please: I'm doing chores and am afk, please make sure to check posts before yours to see if the number you want is still free. I'll check back here between tasks and process your orders then. Thanks.

@ElecSquirrel10, @Nikamba, @Soulborg63 - received and recorded, thanks for playing.

@beargirl1393 - #22 is reserved for you.

Attention please: I'm doing chores and am afk, please make sure to check posts before yours to see if the number you want is still free. I'll check back here between tasks and process your orders then. Thanks.

48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
@kriski
I have to go to work, but I'll be back in ~5 hours, so I'll send the treasure over then!
@kriski
I have to go to work, but I'll be back in ~5 hours, so I'll send the treasure over then!
j4TARaG.pngkOeTXEu.png7JGzfva.pngKEtym0N.pngMorpheon Fennec Raffle Ticket
@kriski I'd like bag #33 please. I'll be sending crossroad with treasure in just a moment. :)

Thank you so much!
@kriski I'd like bag #33 please. I'll be sending crossroad with treasure in just a moment. :)

Thank you so much!
@kriski

I'd like to claim bag #14, please. I'll send a CR with treasure, and I'll pay an additional 5kT for extra tickets.
@kriski

I'd like to claim bag #14, please. I'll send a CR with treasure, and I'll pay an additional 5kT for extra tickets.
hu72dVR.png
@kriski - forgot to mention I'll be sending along an extra 5k for extra tickets. :)
@kriski - forgot to mention I'll be sending along an extra 5k for extra tickets. :)
@kriski

May I have #17 with meat, please?

Payment sent in a minute for grab bag and tickets! Thank you!
@kriski

May I have #17 with meat, please?

Payment sent in a minute for grab bag and tickets! Thank you!
YMDevBK.png        7Vn0nfx.png     YMDevBK.png     1XHpfSS.png        YMDevBK.png
@PouncesSoftly, @Fyreimp - received and recorded. Thanks for playing.

@adrienne1614 - #14 is reserved for you.

@beargirl1393 - no problem. Have a good day.

@PouncesSoftly, @Fyreimp - received and recorded. Thanks for playing.

@adrienne1614 - #14 is reserved for you.

@beargirl1393 - no problem. Have a good day.

PS: @adrienne1614 - which food type would you like?
PS: @adrienne1614 - which food type would you like?
@kriski Claiming number 9, if it is still open, or #3 if it isn't. 300/300 Meat and insects, please!
@kriski Claiming number 9, if it is still open, or #3 if it isn't. 300/300 Meat and insects, please!
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

@kriski Number 7 please! Meat food type, and sending for extra tickets. Thanks for hosting this raffle!
@kriski Number 7 please! Meat food type, and sending for extra tickets. Thanks for hosting this raffle!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10