Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 351
one last bump!
one last bump!
AND WE'RE CLOSED FOLKS!
AND WE'RE CLOSED FOLKS!
6944798_RIsXyp5XVPhLYmH.jpg
light in the dark

WELCOME TO THE END OF THE RAFFLE GUYS!

I've already got all the things that I need to draw the winners so here we go! I'll explain how I'm doing this so everyone knows that this is fair. You can skip this if you don't care.

I've created a separate doc and typed out every single ticket! So if you bought 5 tickets I've typed your username 5 times. I will be pasting this list (1170 tickets long) into random.org/lists/ and randomizing three times before going to a random number generator to pick the 3 numbers! Then I'll be going back to the randomized list to see who got drawn!

And here are the winners!

FIRST: earthmama
SECOND: BlueEyedBadWolf
THIRD: Amizormi

As for the side prizes

Bump raffle winner: @Ziegler
Promo raffle winner: @Ascuba
Referring raffle winner: @Lunation

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you all for participating! If you're a winner, please respond in the next 24 hours to confirm that you are still active. If you don't pm/ping me, I will choose another winner.

@KiteM @Hortles @Krocodalie @HereBeKanna @YuuZombie @ClockworkEclipse @Praeter @Ellapinky @Alanon @Jellyfishie @LucidWhispers @leafblaziken @Arazamatazza @Strauss @SilverPhoenix @Kuronekoshi @Frootz @Mitzee @CrazyCake @Delight @Phenix @Lunation @Machiavellian @Mangusa @Zillua @CupcakeCass @Pallida @Sylph264 @OrbofDiscord @fidothehoarder @SugaSuga @SoulDahDerp @Emberglo @Fireweasel @DarkNiiinja @FightingDreamer @Ravynwolf @Pengy @KaylaEve @Cealygosa @Sylvaris @KaioticWolf @StarlitFire @Sotku @Taciturntigress @Tox @Demonkid @Belegorn @KanonKoneko @Gwynivere @KhajiitHasWares @WolfsbaneAvis @Mishkatoby10 @vintagesky @BlueEyedBadWolf @Killuazoomyck @ChessieSmiles @Sairine @Amizormi @MaiatanFallen @RainbowToast @AnacronicCobra @Moonpiebandit @Pandamoniaz @nidoarisato @SoulLugia11 @cande2014 @Snowleopard21 @Ethynia @Shadowangel @Malatruse @MusicMiner @xSolx @creepsheeps @Saronai @AngelofMetal @Zayjay @Youko @keraunic @earthmama @torracat @Leafeaon @Xaria @dragonlover1003 @CrimzN @thedovahtamer @Rainforest @Rahkali @ArtsyDragon7 @Lirim @Leeomon @oOKookieOo @Ziegler @Oxygene @Nalabyte @CrystalNight98 @Michaelaharsh09 @Geminisun @JasperQuartz @Phaedra @catcatamelia @Grele @lizzytiki @ohokay @bagozago @fanartsy @Minones @gracerofl @Ascuba @Wolfskin @Gravebloom @PureMisanthrope @BeingOfNature @Sephora34 @Sinkeeper @Moonshadow17 @Amarayne @AnnaStar353 @Nebulacloud @Rave31
WELCOME TO THE END OF THE RAFFLE GUYS!

I've already got all the things that I need to draw the winners so here we go! I'll explain how I'm doing this so everyone knows that this is fair. You can skip this if you don't care.

I've created a separate doc and typed out every single ticket! So if you bought 5 tickets I've typed your username 5 times. I will be pasting this list (1170 tickets long) into random.org/lists/ and randomizing three times before going to a random number generator to pick the 3 numbers! Then I'll be going back to the randomized list to see who got drawn!

And here are the winners!

FIRST: earthmama
SECOND: BlueEyedBadWolf
THIRD: Amizormi

As for the side prizes

Bump raffle winner: @Ziegler
Promo raffle winner: @Ascuba
Referring raffle winner: @Lunation

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you all for participating! If you're a winner, please respond in the next 24 hours to confirm that you are still active. If you don't pm/ping me, I will choose another winner.

@KiteM @Hortles @Krocodalie @HereBeKanna @YuuZombie @ClockworkEclipse @Praeter @Ellapinky @Alanon @Jellyfishie @LucidWhispers @leafblaziken @Arazamatazza @Strauss @SilverPhoenix @Kuronekoshi @Frootz @Mitzee @CrazyCake @Delight @Phenix @Lunation @Machiavellian @Mangusa @Zillua @CupcakeCass @Pallida @Sylph264 @OrbofDiscord @fidothehoarder @SugaSuga @SoulDahDerp @Emberglo @Fireweasel @DarkNiiinja @FightingDreamer @Ravynwolf @Pengy @KaylaEve @Cealygosa @Sylvaris @KaioticWolf @StarlitFire @Sotku @Taciturntigress @Tox @Demonkid @Belegorn @KanonKoneko @Gwynivere @KhajiitHasWares @WolfsbaneAvis @Mishkatoby10 @vintagesky @BlueEyedBadWolf @Killuazoomyck @ChessieSmiles @Sairine @Amizormi @MaiatanFallen @RainbowToast @AnacronicCobra @Moonpiebandit @Pandamoniaz @nidoarisato @SoulLugia11 @cande2014 @Snowleopard21 @Ethynia @Shadowangel @Malatruse @MusicMiner @xSolx @creepsheeps @Saronai @AngelofMetal @Zayjay @Youko @keraunic @earthmama @torracat @Leafeaon @Xaria @dragonlover1003 @CrimzN @thedovahtamer @Rainforest @Rahkali @ArtsyDragon7 @Lirim @Leeomon @oOKookieOo @Ziegler @Oxygene @Nalabyte @CrystalNight98 @Michaelaharsh09 @Geminisun @JasperQuartz @Phaedra @catcatamelia @Grele @lizzytiki @ohokay @bagozago @fanartsy @Minones @gracerofl @Ascuba @Wolfskin @Gravebloom @PureMisanthrope @BeingOfNature @Sephora34 @Sinkeeper @Moonshadow17 @Amarayne @AnnaStar353 @Nebulacloud @Rave31
6944798_RIsXyp5XVPhLYmH.jpg
light in the dark

Thanks @Rib and congrats to the winners!
Thanks @Rib and congrats to the winners!
mM2VM9X.png
Congrats to all the winners and thank you @Rib for hosting this raffle! :)
Congrats to all the winners and thank you @Rib for hosting this raffle! :)
@Rib

All those tickets paid off!! xD thanks so much! And thank you for hosting!!
@Rib

All those tickets paid off!! xD thanks so much! And thank you for hosting!!
Thanks for hosting this @Rib! And congrats to the winners!
Thanks for hosting this @Rib! And congrats to the winners!
5hXmmlV.gif

@Rib thanks for hosting this raffle!!! and congrats to the winners (those goshdang lucky guys!)
@Rib thanks for hosting this raffle!!! and congrats to the winners (those goshdang lucky guys!)
DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png
oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
Thanks Rib for hosting this raffle, and congrats to all winners!!
Thanks Rib for hosting this raffle, and congrats to all winners!!
EvisIOX.pngOjfdNUh.pngimage.pngimage.pngXC3Q9NS.pngs12_book.pngvg0ByJy.pngimage.pngimage.pngNdjfAxF.pngimage.pngcustom_deer_trinket_deer.png
@Rib

Thanks for hosting the raffle!

Just letting you know that I'm still active :D
@Rib

Thanks for hosting the raffle!

Just letting you know that I'm still active :D
mOC2LXD.pngUSWS1Ta.png
1 2 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 351