Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Envoy to the Center of Earth
1 2 3 4 5 6
This is the current list of grab bags I owe everyone. I deeply regret not being able to keep on top of them throughout Library Week and want to thank everyone again for their patience.

Ezmara - 3
allisonhendrix - 1
Huskily - 1
PlagueMaw - 3.5
Delcat - 1
Jufnaty - 3
Octy - 5
CabbageCat - 2
Fyreimp - 9
SenchaDrake - 2

For anyone curious, that will be 134 total bags sent out.

Which is absolutely amazing in my humble opinion. Thank you so much to everyone for supporting Earth!
This is the current list of grab bags I owe everyone. I deeply regret not being able to keep on top of them throughout Library Week and want to thank everyone again for their patience.

Ezmara - 3
allisonhendrix - 1
Huskily - 1
PlagueMaw - 3.5
Delcat - 1
Jufnaty - 3
Octy - 5
CabbageCat - 2
Fyreimp - 9
SenchaDrake - 2

For anyone curious, that will be 134 total bags sent out.

Which is absolutely amazing in my humble opinion. Thank you so much to everyone for supporting Earth!
oRU0xsF.png
@Restless

I've got one lvl5 to send ya, but also one hatchling that's sort of "extra" in my lair. Will you take it as a gift?
@Restless

I've got one lvl5 to send ya, but also one hatchling that's sort of "extra" in my lair. Will you take it as a gift?
@Restless sending you a level 10 for two bags please!
@Restless sending you a level 10 for two bags please!
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@Restless

Hi! No pressure - just wondering if there is an update on when you'll be sending these? :)
@Restless

Hi! No pressure - just wondering if there is an update on when you'll be sending these? :)
YMDevBK.png        7Vn0nfx.png     YMDevBK.png     1XHpfSS.png        YMDevBK.png
@Fyreimp

Hello, I am working on these currently. I'm sorry for being so late with sending out the final bags. I've embarrassingly blown past every personal expectation I've had for when I'd be finished with the letters. I will happily send you your items now and your letters as soon as I'm able.

Thank you again for supporting Earth. I would like to assure everybody that the next time there's grab bags someone else will be in charge of them. ^^;
@Fyreimp

Hello, I am working on these currently. I'm sorry for being so late with sending out the final bags. I've embarrassingly blown past every personal expectation I've had for when I'd be finished with the letters. I will happily send you your items now and your letters as soon as I'm able.

Thank you again for supporting Earth. I would like to assure everybody that the next time there's grab bags someone else will be in charge of them. ^^;
oRU0xsF.png
@Restless

Oh I am sorry! I didn't mean to put pressure on you! Or make you feel bad!

You took on a big challenge and you're doing the best you can!

I am so sorry if I came across as pushy or demanding.
@Restless

Oh I am sorry! I didn't mean to put pressure on you! Or make you feel bad!

You took on a big challenge and you're doing the best you can!

I am so sorry if I came across as pushy or demanding.
YMDevBK.png        7Vn0nfx.png     YMDevBK.png     1XHpfSS.png        YMDevBK.png
1 2 3 4 5 6