Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Envoy to the Center of Earth
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Restless Getting the grab bags tomorrow is no problem. I understand you are doing double duty. I will send you a CR now. Thank you. :)
@Restless Getting the grab bags tomorrow is no problem. I understand you are doing double duty. I will send you a CR now. Thank you. :)
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gifaLHaKCG.png QZKA8BP.gif
@Restless

Sending two level 7 and two level 8 dragons for a total of 30 levels and 6 grab bags! Take all the time you need to fill the orders, too. I'm in no rush. :)
@Restless

Sending two level 7 and two level 8 dragons for a total of 30 levels and 6 grab bags! Take all the time you need to fill the orders, too. I'm in no rush. :)
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@Restless
Ahhh your grab bags are awesome! Sending a few more level 5s your way!
@Restless
Ahhh your grab bags are awesome! Sending a few more level 5s your way!
B1Vtq5s.gifRz7ZJcJ.png tumblr_inline_otq29dktir1qzyloc_500.gif Uxts8PW.gif gFwGJ3H.gif
@Elsu
Thank you, I'm glad you're pleased with them. And especially thank you for the continued support of Earth!

Thank you so much to everyone for your support of Earth Flight! ^_^
@Elsu
Thank you, I'm glad you're pleased with them. And especially thank you for the continued support of Earth!

Thank you so much to everyone for your support of Earth Flight! ^_^
oRU0xsF.png
@Restless

Hiya, didn't receive my grab bag from yesterday; busy?
If just busy, don't worry about it, I can wait. Just making sure it's not forgotten. :3
@Restless

Hiya, didn't receive my grab bag from yesterday; busy?
If just busy, don't worry about it, I can wait. Just making sure it's not forgotten. :3
@PlagueMaw
Not forgotten! Nevertheless thank you for the reminder :)
I'm sorry I didn't manage to get it mailed out yesterday, but I promise it will be arriving this afternoon.

I had a late start today and it has been just a tad busy. Which is awesome, I'm grateful for all the support shown to Earth! My sincerest apologies for the extended wait. I hope everyone has been enjoying Library Week.
@PlagueMaw
Not forgotten! Nevertheless thank you for the reminder :)
I'm sorry I didn't manage to get it mailed out yesterday, but I promise it will be arriving this afternoon.

I had a late start today and it has been just a tad busy. Which is awesome, I'm grateful for all the support shown to Earth! My sincerest apologies for the extended wait. I hope everyone has been enjoying Library Week.
oRU0xsF.png
@Restless

That's cool beans, and good luck on the conquest push. ^^
@Restless

That's cool beans, and good luck on the conquest push. ^^
(Bump!) @Restless Sending a level 5 for a grab bag whenever you're free
(Bump!) @Restless Sending a level 5 for a grab bag whenever you're free
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@Restless

I am sending 5 level 1, I would love one grab bag please!
@Restless

I am sending 5 level 1, I would love one grab bag please!
1GMFdD5.png
I would like to apologize about the delay with the grab bags. If anyone is upset with the wait I will refund current public buy prices for the dragons you sent in. Otherwise, rest assured all grab bags will be going out, just some will clearly arrive after the push is over.

Thank you again for supporting Earth!
I would like to apologize about the delay with the grab bags. If anyone is upset with the wait I will refund current public buy prices for the dragons you sent in. Otherwise, rest assured all grab bags will be going out, just some will clearly arrive after the push is over.

Thank you again for supporting Earth!
oRU0xsF.png
1 2 3 4 5 6