Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Volcanic Vents Raffle [Winners posted]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
bump
bump
5hF3FGk.png
Ask me about one of my dragons lore!
Warning: High chance of forcing me to actually write the lore
@Kyoki @NoxUmbra25

The time period to enter tickets or bump ended at rollover FR time last night, so your posts time stamped with "Apr 02, 2017" will not be counted towards the ticket total

Thank you for participating!
The Drawing will take place today at 16:00 FR time.
@Kyoki @NoxUmbra25

The time period to enter tickets or bump ended at rollover FR time last night, so your posts time stamped with "Apr 02, 2017" will not be counted towards the ticket total

Thank you for participating!
The Drawing will take place today at 16:00 FR time.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
ok
ok
5hF3FGk.png
Ask me about one of my dragons lore!
Warning: High chance of forcing me to actually write the lore
@IronPen @KiraLaManzana @Firedawn @Cealygosa @achoopda @TheGodOfStories @Vulpess @Lun @tehdawgsezwoof
1 hour from now you'll be finding out who the lucky Winners are!

And to make sure everyone is on the same page on the distribution of prizes, here's how the drawing is going to work: I'm going to draw/generate 8 numbers using random.org that correspond to the numbered tickets each entrant has recorded in the ticket sheet.

Winners will be notified and listed on the reserved post on page 1

the first number/winner will recieve via 1-way CR the grand prize/ toxophilite's set

the second number/winner will recieve the Hydra familiars

and so on down the list until sixth,seventh, and eigth places

for those, sixth will get first pick of 8 stacks of their choice from the list, which they'll need to list in a post.
Seventh and eighth, if they respond before the previous winners, will need to list a few back-up choices in case there aren't any stacks left of certain items.

After all prizes are sent out, if you won a prize you weren't too exited about and wish to trade for a different one, you can use this thread to come to an agreement with the person who got drawn for that prize.
Please do not harass anyone for a prize if they say no.

Thank you again to all who entered this raffle, and may Luck be on your side. :)
@IronPen @KiraLaManzana @Firedawn @Cealygosa @achoopda @TheGodOfStories @Vulpess @Lun @tehdawgsezwoof
1 hour from now you'll be finding out who the lucky Winners are!

And to make sure everyone is on the same page on the distribution of prizes, here's how the drawing is going to work: I'm going to draw/generate 8 numbers using random.org that correspond to the numbered tickets each entrant has recorded in the ticket sheet.

Winners will be notified and listed on the reserved post on page 1

the first number/winner will recieve via 1-way CR the grand prize/ toxophilite's set

the second number/winner will recieve the Hydra familiars

and so on down the list until sixth,seventh, and eigth places

for those, sixth will get first pick of 8 stacks of their choice from the list, which they'll need to list in a post.
Seventh and eighth, if they respond before the previous winners, will need to list a few back-up choices in case there aren't any stacks left of certain items.

After all prizes are sent out, if you won a prize you weren't too exited about and wish to trade for a different one, you can use this thread to come to an agreement with the person who got drawn for that prize.
Please do not harass anyone for a prize if they say no.

Thank you again to all who entered this raffle, and may Luck be on your side. :)
Welcome New Players!
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
@KiteM @tehdawgsezwoof @KiraLaManzana @Siritys @Animmai @Firedawn @Vulpess @achoopda
!!Congratulations on Winning the Raffle Prizes!!
Winner's positions are listed on the Front page, the previous post has the link right to it
I'll be sending out Crossroads trades shortly.

Firedawn, Vulpess, and achoopda, you three will need to post your food stack choices so I know what to send you.
@KiteM @tehdawgsezwoof @KiraLaManzana @Siritys @Animmai @Firedawn @Vulpess @achoopda
!!Congratulations on Winning the Raffle Prizes!!
Winner's positions are listed on the Front page, the previous post has the link right to it
I'll be sending out Crossroads trades shortly.

Firedawn, Vulpess, and achoopda, you three will need to post your food stack choices so I know what to send you.
Welcome New Players!
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
@tehdawgsezwoof

Trade First place prizes for Second place prizes?
@tehdawgsezwoof

Trade First place prizes for Second place prizes?
@Anourou
OMG TODAY IS MY LUCKY DAY (got an eliminate from the coli earlier) THANK YOU
I was hoping for the third place, I really wanted that vista ;w;

Congrats to the rest of the winners too!
@Anourou
OMG TODAY IS MY LUCKY DAY (got an eliminate from the coli earlier) THANK YOU
I was hoping for the third place, I really wanted that vista ;w;

Congrats to the rest of the winners too!
firevs1.png ui5ZgY1.png Avatar Dragon
ui5ZgY1.png Hatchery
ui5ZgY1.png FR +9
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_ncg01p8Uun1sl5pky.gif
OPufmRL.png
"Our home should be turned inside-out, and lava should churn violently across its surface.
Through me, it could rival the Sun itself in brightness and energy,"

spoke the Flamecaller.
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png
@anourou

!!! Awesome, thank you so much! :D Congratulations to all the winners and hope everyone else has better luck next time~ ^^

Since I am last place I would receive my foods after firedawn and vulpess..? If there's any left, I would like 4 stacks of any meat and 4 stacks of any seafood please! ^^

@anourou

!!! Awesome, thank you so much! :D Congratulations to all the winners and hope everyone else has better luck next time~ ^^

Since I am last place I would receive my foods after firedawn and vulpess..? If there's any left, I would like 4 stacks of any meat and 4 stacks of any seafood please! ^^

@Anourou
Ahh wow, yay! I've been running a little short on food, so this is pretty great. ^^ Thank you very much.
I'd like 1 stack of meat, 3 stacks of plants, 2 stacks of insects and 2 stacks of seafood, please. It can be any. x)
@Anourou
Ahh wow, yay! I've been running a little short on food, so this is pretty great. ^^ Thank you very much.
I'd like 1 stack of meat, 3 stacks of plants, 2 stacks of insects and 2 stacks of seafood, please. It can be any. x)
P0QFcvZ.png
@KiteM

I was secretly hoping for second place, I sowwy.
@KiteM

I was secretly hoping for second place, I sowwy.
zyvrj7C.pngx0CMhAc.pngrkylBBV.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11