Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Eggs & Scrolls (DRAWING!)
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 120 121
@Vulpess Yes, of course. That is fine! Usually when I reply to the CR, I also give a breakdown of how many tickets each item is worth, to give a bit of an overview and an opportunity for you to check for any errors :)
@Vulpess Yes, of course. That is fine! Usually when I reply to the CR, I also give a breakdown of how many tickets each item is worth, to give a bit of an overview and an opportunity for you to check for any errors :)
@Gaia

Ahh, that's great. I'll do that, then. ^^
@Gaia

Ahh, that's great. I'll do that, then. ^^
P0QFcvZ.png
@Gaia

I'm buying 5 tickets, sending the treasure via PM!
@Gaia

I'm buying 5 tickets, sending the treasure via PM!
792.png •Gem gene hoarder
•+9h FR time
•Perpetually broke
•Books, books everywhere...
Received and recorded! Thank you! ^^
Received and recorded! Thank you! ^^
@Gaia can I get 20 tickets? I'll send the treasure via CR ^^

quick question, when is the raffle ending...? Im a bit confused, thanks :]
@Gaia can I get 20 tickets? I'll send the treasure via CR ^^

quick question, when is the raffle ending...? Im a bit confused, thanks :]
@Irrelevant Sure thing! I'll record your purchase as soon as I've gotten the CR.

As for the end date - i'm not 100% sure yet. I really want all tiers to be unlocked before ending this raffle, as the WC scroll is the crown jewel of this raffle. But it is difficult to judge when that will happen, and if it takes too long, I don't want to keep entrants waiting for too long either. So it'll depend on how fast ticket sales go ^^'
@Irrelevant Sure thing! I'll record your purchase as soon as I've gotten the CR.

As for the end date - i'm not 100% sure yet. I really want all tiers to be unlocked before ending this raffle, as the WC scroll is the crown jewel of this raffle. But it is difficult to judge when that will happen, and if it takes too long, I don't want to keep entrants waiting for too long either. So it'll depend on how fast ticket sales go ^^'
@Gaia alright sending it over right now ^^
@Gaia alright sending it over right now ^^
Received and recorded! Thank you :)
Received and recorded! Thank you :)
bump
bump
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
@Gaia Hi! I'd like 20 more tickets please, I've PMd a mix of treasure and gems. Thanks!
@Gaia Hi! I'd like 20 more tickets please, I've PMd a mix of treasure and gems. Thanks!
fgp70FI.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 120 121