Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | WINNERS DRAWN! Dragon Puffs Raffle!
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Now calling Group 3 to claim your prizes!

Group 3
1. @Disillusionist
2. @Derpothegreat
3. @Nerilka
Now calling Group 3 to claim your prizes!

Group 3
1. @Disillusionist
2. @Derpothegreat
3. @Nerilka
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

@theotherkirby understood. Thanks again for hosting Which dragon? My best mates 5d dragon, Stormfront: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=90720] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/908/90720_350.png[/img] [/url] Signature-size or full-size? Sig size Any extras such as apparel? Full apparel Any further specifications? He wears a skin. If it's possible, please include it.
@theotherkirby understood. Thanks again for hosting

Which dragon? My best mates 5d dragon, Stormfront:

90720_350.png

Signature-size or full-size? Sig size
Any extras such as apparel? Full apparel
Any further specifications? He wears a skin. If it's possible, please include it.

>6d+G1-[s/t]
>items-[s/t]
>wishlist
Y3thWCH.gif 8jr55gio3.gif amnMpeI.png
@panopticon
Thank you! I'll add him to the list immediately and do my very best on him, and I'll absolutely be including the skin, too, to the fullest extent I can while still keeping the finished image clean. I look forward to working on him!
@panopticon
Thank you! I'll add him to the list immediately and do my very best on him, and I'll absolutely be including the skin, too, to the fullest extent I can while still keeping the finished image clean. I look forward to working on him!
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

@TheOtherKirby May I have the "Add Some Fluff" pack, please? I've got a few dergs whom I think will look great in those.

Thanks again, and I hope you're having another nice day/night! ^^
@TheOtherKirby May I have the "Add Some Fluff" pack, please? I've got a few dergs whom I think will look great in those.

Thanks again, and I hope you're having another nice day/night! ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist
Absolutely! They're on their way. =D And I am having a nice day! I hope you are as well! (I'm 9 hours ahead of FR time, so it's not as late into the day for me as it is for you, but it's very much day here. XD)
@Disillusionist
Absolutely! They're on their way. =D And I am having a nice day! I hope you are as well! (I'm 9 hours ahead of FR time, so it's not as late into the day for me as it is for you, but it's very much day here. XD)
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

@TheOtherKirby thank you very much, that sounds perfect. Will be patiently anticipating the finished results.
@TheOtherKirby thank you very much, that sounds perfect. Will be patiently anticipating the finished results.

>6d+G1-[s/t]
>items-[s/t]
>wishlist
Y3thWCH.gif 8jr55gio3.gif amnMpeI.png
@TheOtherKirby Hehe, I'm actually at work right now (on my break). I'll need to log out in a bit, and then I'll revisit FR once I'm home. See you in a while! ^_^
@TheOtherKirby Hehe, I'm actually at work right now (on my break). I'll need to log out in a bit, and then I'll revisit FR once I'm home. See you in a while! ^_^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@theotherkirby
Sorry for taking so long, I just woke up, but could I get the two full sized puffs?
@theotherkirby
Sorry for taking so long, I just woke up, but could I get the two full sized puffs?
@Derpothegreat Not a problem at all! And yes, you get the two full-sized puffs since all other prizes before you have been given out. ^^ If you would, could you please fill out this order form to let me know which dragons you'd like drawn and whether you'd like them clothed or not? Also, would you like them drawn together or separately? [code]Which dragons? Signature-size or full-size? Full-size Any extras such as apparel? Any further specifications?[/code]
@Derpothegreat
Not a problem at all! And yes, you get the two full-sized puffs since all other prizes before you have been given out. ^^ If you would, could you please fill out this order form to let me know which dragons you'd like drawn and whether you'd like them clothed or not? Also, would you like them drawn together or separately?
Code:
Which dragons? Signature-size or full-size? Full-size Any extras such as apparel? Any further specifications?
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

@theotherkirby
Which dragons? Topaz
Signature-size or full-size? Full-size
Any further specifications? Could I get a few more cats added as well?

Which dragons? Kihawahine
Any further specifications?

If they could be drawn separately that would be awesome, thank you!
@theotherkirby
Which dragons? Topaz
Any further specifications? Could I get a few more cats added as well?

Which dragons? Kihawahine
Any further specifications?

If they could be drawn separately that would be awesome, thank you!
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34