Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | WINNERS DRAWN! Dragon Puffs Raffle!
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
@TheOtherKirby Great, thank you!
I say this because I want to be more specific and need time which, right now I don't have! xD
@TheOtherKirby Great, thank you!
I say this because I want to be more specific and need time which, right now I don't have! xD
I suffer from various mental health issues and a learning difficulty.
Please go easy on me! ♥
@Derpothegreat
It has come to my attention that MissyBeatrix will not be returning to FR, so you can go ahead and pick your prize from what's left. I'm pulling alternative winners for the last two prizes. =] Thank you for your patience.
@Derpothegreat
It has come to my attention that MissyBeatrix will not be returning to FR, so you can go ahead and pick your prize from what's left. I'm pulling alternative winners for the last two prizes. =] Thank you for your patience.
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

@panopticon @MarquiseA
It has come to my attention that MissyBeatrix will not be returning to FR, therefore her prize slots have been vacated. You two have been chosen by random.org as the alternate winners! Congratulations!

Essentially, Group 4 has become:
1. Derpothegreat
2. panopticon
3. MarquiseA

Derpothegreat has already been pinged to pick their prize, and the two remaining prizes will go to both of you! @panopticon If you could please list two possible prizes you'd like of what's remaining, that along with Derpo's choice should finish up the prizes with MarquiseA getting what remains. ^^ Thank you all so much for your participation and your patience!
@panopticon @MarquiseA
It has come to my attention that MissyBeatrix will not be returning to FR, therefore her prize slots have been vacated. You two have been chosen by random.org as the alternate winners! Congratulations!

Essentially, Group 4 has become:
1. Derpothegreat
2. panopticon
3. MarquiseA

Derpothegreat has already been pinged to pick their prize, and the two remaining prizes will go to both of you! @panopticon If you could please list two possible prizes you'd like of what's remaining, that along with Derpo's choice should finish up the prizes with MarquiseA getting what remains. ^^ Thank you all so much for your participation and your patience!
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

@TheOtherKirby thanks again (and apropos this notice, any extenuating circumstances interfering with art completion is completely understandable. Good luck with resolving matters.)

Preferences:
1. Callisto
2. Signature-Sized Unclothed Puff
@TheOtherKirby thanks again (and apropos this notice, any extenuating circumstances interfering with art completion is completely understandable. Good luck with resolving matters.)

Preferences:
1. Callisto
2. Signature-Sized Unclothed Puff

>6d+G1-[s/t]
>items-[s/t]
>wishlist
Y3thWCH.gif 8jr55gio3.gif amnMpeI.png
Happy to have won a little something, thanks ! :)
Happy to have won a little something, thanks ! :)
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.pngsubspecies1_by_myserpentine-d9w4m9m.pngTCw0WzC.gif
@TheOtherKirby forgot to ask if I could be put on he raffle and shop pinglists?
@TheOtherKirby forgot to ask if I could be put on he raffle and shop pinglists?
HGBPnHo.gifHUFXnxA.gifx6tLzHx.giffMiaihJ.gif
@theotherkirby

Raffle pinglist please!
@theotherkirby

Raffle pinglist please!
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
@MissFortune17
Absolutely! I'll add you right away. ^^

@Ellapinky
You've been added. ^^
@MissFortune17
Absolutely! I'll add you right away. ^^

@Ellapinky
You've been added. ^^
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

@TheOtherKirby
I'm so sorry I havent been on all day but I'd love a siggy sized unclothed puff of gelidus
Edit: i was looking at your art shop and was wondering if i could pay to get hearts or bubbles added whenever you get those figured out
@TheOtherKirby
I'm so sorry I havent been on all day but I'd love a siggy sized unclothed puff of gelidus
Edit: i was looking at your art shop and was wondering if i could pay to get hearts or bubbles added whenever you get those figured out
443276ae-700e-11e7-98ae-9bad2f39f136.gif
@Derpothegreat
Awesome! I'll add your puff to my commission list and get the rest of the prizes distributed. ^^ And yes, you can absolutely pay more later to get stuff added! I can do stationary ones right now, and I have the program I'll be using to try and animate them, but I haven't had the time to figure out the animation just yet. (Since I know you have interest in it, I can put that at the top of my to-do list once I have my commissions cleared!)
@Derpothegreat
Awesome! I'll add your puff to my commission list and get the rest of the prizes distributed. ^^ And yes, you can absolutely pay more later to get stuff added! I can do stationary ones right now, and I have the program I'll be using to try and animate them, but I haven't had the time to figure out the animation just yet. (Since I know you have interest in it, I can put that at the top of my to-do list once I have my commissions cleared!)
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34