Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Wind PB&Raffle BotB3
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 124 125
@Silvanuyx

Hi! I would like to send a level 7 your way for tickets only, is that okay? ;v;
@Silvanuyx

Hi! I would like to send a level 7 your way for tickets only, is that okay? ;v;
ezimba__2__by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgurtx.gifezimba_by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgq80i.gif
@Sinbreaker
That's awesome! Send away! :D
@Sinbreaker
That's awesome! Send away! :D
@Deessel @moomargh @Aarresi @tarshaan I have two level 7s, three level 4s, and seven level 1s that I can send for treasure!
@Deessel @moomargh @Aarresi @tarshaan I have two level 7s, three level 4s, and seven level 1s that I can send for treasure!
he/him | 日本語 OK
@Arikya i can take them all!
@Arikya i can take them all!
xxz3tnOVC.pngxx tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngxxxx
@tarshaan Thanks! Sending through CR.
@tarshaan Thanks! Sending through CR.
he/him | 日本語 OK
^
^
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
[quote]You can increase your chances of winning something in our raffle by sending us dragons for 0t, which will give you three (3) times the tickets! And level 25 dragons sent for 0t will give you four (4) times the tickets.[/quote] I'm confused... it sais hatchling is worth 2500t and 10 tickets.. OR 0treasure and 50 tickets. I'm assuming by ticket you mean either 1 or 10. So that would make 11 or 20 x 3 = either 33 or 60 tickets. So why does it say 50 tickets if it's 3 times the intial tickets? Anyways I'll be rooting for you guys :) Wind was my first flight~
Quote:
You can increase your chances of winning something in our raffle by sending us dragons for 0t, which will give you three (3) times the tickets! And level 25 dragons sent for 0t will give you four (4) times the tickets.

I'm confused...

it sais hatchling is worth 2500t and 10 tickets.. OR 0treasure and 50 tickets.

I'm assuming by ticket you mean either 1 or 10. So that would make 11 or 20 x 3 = either 33 or 60 tickets. So why does it say 50 tickets if it's 3 times the intial tickets?

Anyways I'll be rooting for you guys :) Wind was my first flight~
@Mirna Sending a lvl. 7 dragon for the raffle!
@Mirna Sending a lvl. 7 dragon for the raffle!
oCF41Q1.png
@HowlingGale @Rythen @laticat @tonake @AkaFever @Neffi @silverdrake @Panderz @Foxofwonders @fosterson @Silvanuyx @packook @MasterOfPlush @Xeka @Mirna @DragonDawn @haxure @timechaser @Jaz @Zenhugz @flyawaybooks @RRHepburn @Birdskull @Deessel @Fletcher @tarshaan @Wolfstarblade @Aarresi @SteelAndSparks @sinha27 @moomargh @Ayle @Atelophobia

I have 6 level 8's I would like to fast-track :) (so no tickets)
@HowlingGale @Rythen @laticat @tonake @AkaFever @Neffi @silverdrake @Panderz @Foxofwonders @fosterson @Silvanuyx @packook @MasterOfPlush @Xeka @Mirna @DragonDawn @haxure @timechaser @Jaz @Zenhugz @flyawaybooks @RRHepburn @Birdskull @Deessel @Fletcher @tarshaan @Wolfstarblade @Aarresi @SteelAndSparks @sinha27 @moomargh @Ayle @Atelophobia

I have 6 level 8's I would like to fast-track :) (so no tickets)
@Logistic
I can take em!
@Logistic
I can take em!
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 124 125