Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Wind PB&Raffle BotB3
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125
Congrats to all the winners!! YAY for supporting Ice, too! (Thank you Ice, for the treasure payments for leveled fodder being offered which still included raffle tickets- even not winning, it made it much more fun and exciting to be a 'part' of the raffle itself, and not just be done when the buying was over! I really enjoyed that!)
Congrats to all the winners!! YAY for supporting Ice, too! (Thank you Ice, for the treasure payments for leveled fodder being offered which still included raffle tickets- even not winning, it made it much more fun and exciting to be a 'part' of the raffle itself, and not just be done when the buying was over! I really enjoyed that!)
GyTxqUF.png
Congrats to the winners, and this was a really fun raffle and everything, thankyou for running it people :)
Congrats to the winners, and this was a really fun raffle and everything, thankyou for running it people :)
butterfly1plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly2plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly3plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly4plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly5plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly1plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly2plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly3plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly4plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly5plz.gif?1.gif
:0c

1. Pixie Masque
2. Arcane Leylines

@Rythen thanks!
:0c

1. Pixie Masque
2. Arcane Leylines

@Rythen thanks!
L7X9Joq.gif
@Rythen

1. Arcane Leylines

Thank you!! ^.^

~reiya
@Rythen

1. Arcane Leylines

Thank you!! ^.^

~reiya
dT9HQge.png
vZmPWxA.png
gTTW2gA.png
cutkr0S.png
hUchsi0.png
Al1BEGR.png
@Knightess @RottAndArtist
This is the thread for Wind's raffle, not for Ice.
Ice's raffle is here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2078742
@Knightess @RottAndArtist
This is the thread for Wind's raffle, not for Ice.
Ice's raffle is here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2078742
hFZSb6U.png MUYNhfy.png
fX0bVgZ.png
08G086a.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
ysD8zNU.png
You may have taken the lead, but I'll even the score.
You won the battle, you won't win the war.
Not now, and
Nevermore.
@twinArmageddons Drat it seems I made a mistake when editing the post and I really did only have 3 prizes left.
Right now all that's left are the mushrooms and the Gen 1.

Sorry about that, I'm not even sure how that happened ;;
@twinArmageddons Drat it seems I made a mistake when editing the post and I really did only have 3 prizes left.
Right now all that's left are the mushrooms and the Gen 1.

Sorry about that, I'm not even sure how that happened ;;
hFZSb6U.png MUYNhfy.png
fX0bVgZ.png
08G086a.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
ysD8zNU.png
Not now, and
Nevermore.
@Rythen Oh, yes I know that. I just wanted to wish everyone a happy gala since it was gala week. Sorry about that. Didn't mean to step on any toes. I'm glad you guys won BOTB and can't wait 'til March for your jamboree!
@Rythen Oh, yes I know that. I just wanted to wish everyone a happy gala since it was gala week. Sorry about that. Didn't mean to step on any toes. I'm glad you guys won BOTB and can't wait 'til March for your jamboree!
tumblr_ouq7f7udIz1v8lm95o1_r3_100.gif3DgI354.gif
To ping me, use @Knightess, not KnightLESS or KnightNESS. They're really cool names, but I won't see the message! ;o; Thanks~

ZGitmNV.png
@Knightess No you're fine! I appreciate the sentiment I just wanted to make sure you didn't intend for that to go to Ice people!
@Knightess No you're fine! I appreciate the sentiment I just wanted to make sure you didn't intend for that to go to Ice people!
hFZSb6U.png MUYNhfy.png
fX0bVgZ.png
08G086a.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
ysD8zNU.png
Not now, and
Nevermore.
@Rythen Ah okay!! :D No worries~
@Rythen Ah okay!! :D No worries~
tumblr_ouq7f7udIz1v8lm95o1_r3_100.gif3DgI354.gif
To ping me, use @Knightess, not KnightLESS or KnightNESS. They're really cool names, but I won't see the message! ;o; Thanks~

ZGitmNV.png
@Rythen
oh! thats ok i'll like the gen1 then c:
thanks!
@Rythen
oh! thats ok i'll like the gen1 then c:
thanks!
L7X9Joq.gif
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125