Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed - Drawing Winners
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 45 46
@baird @PrinceofStorms @xXMonstaerXx @basicblack1986 @alphadragon @Eiyora @Schiemoon @Skullettez @slothqueenxx @Somethinggetrekt @thunderisland @FireHeart13 @Clandry24 @Lundlaeva

Good day everyone, and happy Friday! I am sad to report that I am still very sick, and so there is a bit of a backlog on payments and for that I do apologize. I'm feeling better-ish so I'm going to get on doing that right now for you lovely people ^^

Don't forget you have until tomorrow at rollover to turn in stuff for the weekly drawing, and please invite your friends. Every person you invite who buys tickets means bonus tickets for you too!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day, and as always thank you for being part of this raffle :D
@baird @PrinceofStorms @xXMonstaerXx @basicblack1986 @alphadragon @Eiyora @Schiemoon @Skullettez @slothqueenxx @Somethinggetrekt @thunderisland @FireHeart13 @Clandry24 @Lundlaeva

Good day everyone, and happy Friday! I am sad to report that I am still very sick, and so there is a bit of a backlog on payments and for that I do apologize. I'm feeling better-ish so I'm going to get on doing that right now for you lovely people ^^

Don't forget you have until tomorrow at rollover to turn in stuff for the weekly drawing, and please invite your friends. Every person you invite who buys tickets means bonus tickets for you too!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day, and as always thank you for being part of this raffle :D
bump! hope you feel better soon hun! <3
bump! hope you feel better soon hun! <3
uDNAbBS.png
bump :)
bump :)
night_sky1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33cb.png wJ21oEB.gifnight_sky2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33ck.png
bump
bump
RtDSCWq.png
Bump! Get better soon;)
Bump! Get better soon;)
nudX0O8.png
bump
bump
s0bPmW.pngYaDlIe.pngfireanim2_by_javen-d6blp0d.gifbecfmT.pngchuADC.png
Harry Potter Dragons For The Win!
bump-2
bump-2
night_sky1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33cb.png wJ21oEB.gifnight_sky2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33ck.png
@Sigilmancy

Sending over a CR with a couple items
@Sigilmancy

Sending over a CR with a couple items
nudX0O8.png
bump
bump
Bump!
Bump!
nudX0O8.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 45 46