Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed - Drawing Winners
bump!!
bump!!
tumblr_p4pn5cGNiP1t5ymx8o1_500.png
bump 2 :)
bump 2 :)
night_sky1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33cb.png wJ21oEB.gifnight_sky2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33ck.png
@baird @PrinceofStorms @xXMonstaerXx @basicblack1986 @alphadragon @Eiyora @Schiemoon @Skullettez @slothqueenxx @Somethinggetrekt @thunderisland @FireHeart13 @Clandry24 @Lundlaeva

Good day everyone, and happy Thursday! I meant to do t his a few hours ago, but as luck would have it my new phone came today so I spent a lot of time messing around with it and everything else just kinda slipped my mind. Also I'm still very, very sick and a little loopy so please bear with me.

Please don't forget to turn in stuff for tickets before Saturday's rollover for a shot at the weekly prizes, and please invite your friends. For every friend you invite that buys tickets that's bonus tickets for you too!

Otherwise I hope everyone has a wonderful day, and thank you all for being a part of this raffle ^^
@baird @PrinceofStorms @xXMonstaerXx @basicblack1986 @alphadragon @Eiyora @Schiemoon @Skullettez @slothqueenxx @Somethinggetrekt @thunderisland @FireHeart13 @Clandry24 @Lundlaeva

Good day everyone, and happy Thursday! I meant to do t his a few hours ago, but as luck would have it my new phone came today so I spent a lot of time messing around with it and everything else just kinda slipped my mind. Also I'm still very, very sick and a little loopy so please bear with me.

Please don't forget to turn in stuff for tickets before Saturday's rollover for a shot at the weekly prizes, and please invite your friends. For every friend you invite that buys tickets that's bonus tickets for you too!

Otherwise I hope everyone has a wonderful day, and thank you all for being a part of this raffle ^^
bump :)
what kinda phone did you get?
bump :)
what kinda phone did you get?
night_sky1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33cb.png wJ21oEB.gifnight_sky2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33ck.png
@slothqueenxx

I went from a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to the Motorola Moto Z. It's a bit of an adjustment, the screen's a little different but I'm already adjusting. My only regret is that I couldn't get another Tech 21 case like I had with my Note 4 because that brand wasn't included in the bundle, and I miss my little pen from the Note 4 but that's kind of how it goes with every phone, I miss something about the last one for like a week until I feel like I've had the new one forever XD
@slothqueenxx

I went from a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to the Motorola Moto Z. It's a bit of an adjustment, the screen's a little different but I'm already adjusting. My only regret is that I couldn't get another Tech 21 case like I had with my Note 4 because that brand wasn't included in the bundle, and I miss my little pen from the Note 4 but that's kind of how it goes with every phone, I miss something about the last one for like a week until I feel like I've had the new one forever XD
@Sigilmancy

Totally get what you mean, my bf recently switched over to my phone plan, he was spending 170 a month with verizon and now we pay 160 for the both of us and he got a brand new phone which is why it's still a little pricey but worth it. Anyways...he got a brand new phone and they didn't have a Tech 21 for his phone. And he was so confused first few days! It'll get easier lol
@Sigilmancy

Totally get what you mean, my bf recently switched over to my phone plan, he was spending 170 a month with verizon and now we pay 160 for the both of us and he got a brand new phone which is why it's still a little pricey but worth it. Anyways...he got a brand new phone and they didn't have a Tech 21 for his phone. And he was so confused first few days! It'll get easier lol
@slothqueenxx

Yeah, I pay about $80 for Verizon for myself but where I live there really isn't much other choice because no one else has towers up here so it's nearly impossible to get any kind of signal unless you're in one of the bigger towns that are an hour plus drive.

I loved my Tech 21 case man, that thing saved my phone so many times. But I'm already adjusting, I got all my settings figured out and now it's just a matter of time to look at it and go "Yeah, that's my phone." XD

But I don't think I've ever really kept to one brand of phone, you know? This is a Motorola, like I said my last one was a Samsung, I had a LG before that. As long as it's Android based, I'm happy ^^
@slothqueenxx

Yeah, I pay about $80 for Verizon for myself but where I live there really isn't much other choice because no one else has towers up here so it's nearly impossible to get any kind of signal unless you're in one of the bigger towns that are an hour plus drive.

I loved my Tech 21 case man, that thing saved my phone so many times. But I'm already adjusting, I got all my settings figured out and now it's just a matter of time to look at it and go "Yeah, that's my phone." XD

But I don't think I've ever really kept to one brand of phone, you know? This is a Motorola, like I said my last one was a Samsung, I had a LG before that. As long as it's Android based, I'm happy ^^
@Sigilmancy

I had the Samsung 5 Active and now I have the LGG3 and I hate it. I want my Samsung back lol
@Sigilmancy

I had the Samsung 5 Active and now I have the LGG3 and I hate it. I want my Samsung back lol
@slothqueenxx

Heh, I get that sometimes. I keep missing the stylus from my Note 4 and wanting to reach for it and I want that back. But as with all things I'll get used to it in time, I suppose XD
@slothqueenxx

Heh, I get that sometimes. I keep missing the stylus from my Note 4 and wanting to reach for it and I want that back. But as with all things I'll get used to it in time, I suppose XD
bump!!
bump!!
uDNAbBS.png