Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Beau Geste Raffle [DRAWING]
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59
@Nesu
I haven't received any prize, as I've checked for unread mail.
However, a common mistake made is that people tend to mix my doppelgänger (SkyFyre) and I up. Perhaps that's what happened?
@Nesu
I haven't received any prize, as I've checked for unread mail.
However, a common mistake made is that people tend to mix my doppelgänger (SkyFyre) and I up. Perhaps that's what happened?
Ongoing Affordable OOAK Project: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3331855
@SkyeFyre
Are you sure? My friend shown me the pic of the prize PM, complete with the thank you letter format and everything. Mercutio's displayed as the avatar, and with the correct username and everything. It was at 11:00:31 FR time, and the title of the PM is "Delivery!". too.
@SkyeFyre
Are you sure? My friend shown me the pic of the prize PM, complete with the thank you letter format and everything. Mercutio's displayed as the avatar, and with the correct username and everything. It was at 11:00:31 FR time, and the title of the PM is "Delivery!". too.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Nesu
I'll double check just to make sure, thanks!
@Nesu
I'll double check just to make sure, thanks!
Ongoing Affordable OOAK Project: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3331855
@Nesu

OH MY >.<
I'm so sorry, I just noticed ;-;
A while back, someone randomly sent me the apparel I won from this raffle, and I was kinda confused. Sorry for the confusion, I have received by prize!
@Nesu

OH MY >.<
I'm so sorry, I just noticed ;-;
A while back, someone randomly sent me the apparel I won from this raffle, and I was kinda confused. Sorry for the confusion, I have received by prize!
@SkyeFyre
It's fine! That was my partner that sent it to you. I'm glad everything has been cleared out. Thanks again for checking in to make sure!
@SkyeFyre
It's fine! That was my partner that sent it to you. I'm glad everything has been cleared out. Thanks again for checking in to make sure!
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Nesu
Just checking if I had been pinged to claim the prizes yet. It has been a long time since you last pinged me (if I am not wrong,) so I was starting to wonder if you had forgotten. Maybe you had misspelled my ping? Sometimes people spell it wrongly.
@Nesu
Just checking if I had been pinged to claim the prizes yet. It has been a long time since you last pinged me (if I am not wrong,) so I was starting to wonder if you had forgotten. Maybe you had misspelled my ping? Sometimes people spell it wrongly.
Tamayori / Sora | she/her | FRT +16h | PMs and friend reqs open

Free Giveaway for Newbies
50kt Gjinka Art
@LoveSoraTchi
You haven't been pinged yet in a round yet unfortunately.. I didn't forget, just have been super caught up with IRL stuff, and the same applies to my partner as well.
@LoveSoraTchi
You haven't been pinged yet in a round yet unfortunately.. I didn't forget, just have been super caught up with IRL stuff, and the same applies to my partner as well.
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
Quote:
Are you confused why you were pinged here? You can check in with the original pinglist post for details.

Congratulations to the following winners! There is still a ton of eggs, vistas, and chests here!

Post here and ping @Nesu with a list of preferred prizes that corresponds to your placement (ex: If you are listed as four, you choose up to four prizes.). List your most favorite prize first, then your least favorite.

You have 24 hours to respond with your prize choices. If you do not respond within 24 hours, you will be moved to the top of the next drawing.
If there is no response after the shift, then the winner will be dropped.

1. @atomnik
2. @Panoskittles
3. @Niharike
4. @Cinderfire
5. @Metacron
6. @RuffTheRuler
7. @Chants
8. @Guardianess
9. @Exeidur
10. @Gurrero

Click here to instantly be sent to the list of prizes.
Quote:
Are you confused why you were pinged here? You can check in with the original pinglist post for details.

Congratulations to the following winners! There is still a ton of eggs, vistas, and chests here!

Post here and ping @Nesu with a list of preferred prizes that corresponds to your placement (ex: If you are listed as four, you choose up to four prizes.). List your most favorite prize first, then your least favorite.

You have 24 hours to respond with your prize choices. If you do not respond within 24 hours, you will be moved to the top of the next drawing.
If there is no response after the shift, then the winner will be dropped.

1. @atomnik
2. @Panoskittles
3. @Niharike
4. @Cinderfire
5. @Metacron
6. @RuffTheRuler
7. @Chants
8. @Guardianess
9. @Exeidur
10. @Gurrero

Click here to instantly be sent to the list of prizes.
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Nesu !! I won?! O: Holy heck! *Proceeds to look at the prizes.*

EDIT

1. Bootlegged
2. Space Egg
3. Snuggle 'Em All!
4. Keep Warm With Flair
@Nesu !! I won?! O: Holy heck! *Proceeds to look at the prizes.*

EDIT

1. Bootlegged
2. Space Egg
3. Snuggle 'Em All!
4. Keep Warm With Flair
@Nesu o o oh my gosh thank you! I'd love a Fire Egg to hatch for my FR anniversary or birthday later in the year ; ;
@Nesu o o oh my gosh thank you! I'd love a Fire Egg to hatch for my FR anniversary or birthday later in the year ; ;
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59