Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Beau Geste Raffle [DRAWING]
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 58 59
Woah I totally forgot about this! Thank you for mentioning me @Voronwis!!
Woah I totally forgot about this! Thank you for mentioning me @Voronwis!!
gNtNgvw.png
Oh wow, I completely didn't know that there was a raffle for this. ono

I only remember thanking some people. owo
Oh wow, I completely didn't know that there was a raffle for this. ono

I only remember thanking some people. owo
i46hpPh.gif
That list!!
That list!!
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
@Kysska @Siennia - Ohhhhhhhhhhh. Thanks for that! :D
@Kysska @Siennia - Ohhhhhhhhhhh. Thanks for that! :D
@Nesu - Please please please tell your partner I love their little tiny pixel candle. It's so wonderful. Also I went and put it on my clan profile. But I wanna put it there like... 20 times or so.
@Nesu - Please please please tell your partner I love their little tiny pixel candle. It's so wonderful. Also I went and put it on my clan profile. But I wanna put it there like... 20 times or so.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
Aw, I almost forgot about this! This is such a sweet thing to do.
Aw, I almost forgot about this! This is such a sweet thing to do.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@Sienna
Nope, you were not mispinged! Siennia's thank you ping at you means you received tickets for that ping. The purpose of this raffle was to reflect and spread good will and appreciation to someone.

Edit: lol sorry for the delayed response, I'm on mobile right now. ^^;
@Sienna
Nope, you were not mispinged! Siennia's thank you ping at you means you received tickets for that ping. The purpose of this raffle was to reflect and spread good will and appreciation to someone.

Edit: lol sorry for the delayed response, I'm on mobile right now. ^^;
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
Oh my lord I thought about this thread this morning and went: I wanted to ping people which thread as it again. :v
But I... failed.
I'm sorry.
Oh my lord I thought about this thread this morning and went: I wanted to ping people which thread as it again. :v
But I... failed.
I'm sorry.
shop_banner.png
That is perhaps the single biggest pinglist I have ever seen in my time here...
That is perhaps the single biggest pinglist I have ever seen in my time here...
pVhWnFy.png
@Nesu <(030)> Woaw, I am so confused! :O I assume I have not been misping'd but I really am not sure what all this is ... raffle thingo? O_o
:O I'm sorry you probably have a lot of people with questions already >.<

edit: ITS OKAY! I FOUND OUT WHY

AND OMG, so awkward, this was ages ago and I didn't even know i was in a raffle thread ! I thought I was just being thanked in their hatchery forum :P So sorry !
I also think this is a super awesome Idea !! no need to reply :3
@Nesu <(030)> Woaw, I am so confused! :O I assume I have not been misping'd but I really am not sure what all this is ... raffle thingo? O_o
:O I'm sorry you probably have a lot of people with questions already >.<

edit: ITS OKAY! I FOUND OUT WHY

AND OMG, so awkward, this was ages ago and I didn't even know i was in a raffle thread ! I thought I was just being thanked in their hatchery forum :P So sorry !
I also think this is a super awesome Idea !! no need to reply :3
ew9u8Xp.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 58 59