Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Beau Geste Raffle [DRAWING]
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 58 59
@Nanika

Thank you so much for always being there for me and working so hard to brighten other people's day. I'm so happy that you've helped me with dragon decisions, taken in my old children into your lair, and kept me connected with some our old friends through here whom I don't get to talk to as much. You truly are an amazing sister!

@Ultear

Thank you for being an amazing friend and roommate and patiently, enthusiastically helping with my frustratingly specific breeding project. Words can't completely describe how grateful I am to you, so I'll leave a lump of coal outside your room just like our landlord.

@Azerothian

Thank you so much for giving me the funds for a username change last year. Sorry if this is out of the blue because we haven't really interacted since then, and I hope enough time has passed that you don't mind me naming you as my anonymous donor. I really needed the username change for my peace of mind, and I likely would have not been playing FR as much or even remade if it weren't for you. I want you to know how much I appreciate that and that I think about it every time I log on!

@DivineLush

Thank you for all of the recent business. I haven't opened up my leveling service in quite some time, and it was really nice to get back into the swing of things. I really appreciate you trusting me with all of your lovely dragons!

@BecauseDawn

I know this may seem random and out of the blue, but thank you so much for purchasing Mist. I've been trying so hard to sell her to no avail, and your purchase has really bolstered my resolve to stick to my savings for the retired 2013 stuff I'm looking toward. I'm really glad she's wearing some clothes and has found a new home.

@timeblitz

Thank you for going around on many people's pages and wishing them a nice day. I know it may seem like a small gesture, but it really means a lot to someone that someone else is looking out for them in any way.

@Chants

You may not remember, but I'm one of the people to whom you gave a Masked Phantom. It's my favorite familiar this time around, and I still haven't gotten one from a strange chest, so thank you so much for your generosity and random kindness both to me and others.

@Runi

Not sure if you remember but way back in 2014 you very generously donated some treasure to me to help me obtain an Arcane Sprite, and I'll always remember it. Thank you so much!

@Ashanimus

I'm also not sure if you remember, but way back in 2014, I was having a rough year and wanted to gift an Arcane Sprite to myself but was very low on money and hadn't exactly figured out how to earn treasure efficiently. You sold me an Arcane Sprite for well below market value, and it has remained my favorite familiar to this day. I know we haven't really interacted since then, but I always think about that generosity, and I want you to know how grateful I am.

@Nesu

Hope this isn't too cheesy, but I really did appreciate the prompting to thank all of these lovely people above me, some of whom I think about a lot but haven't said anything to in awhile, and it feels wonderful to actually say how thankful I am to them. So thank you, not only for the raffle, but for the push to reconnect. It's super appreciated! <3
@Nanika

Thank you so much for always being there for me and working so hard to brighten other people's day. I'm so happy that you've helped me with dragon decisions, taken in my old children into your lair, and kept me connected with some our old friends through here whom I don't get to talk to as much. You truly are an amazing sister!

@Ultear

Thank you for being an amazing friend and roommate and patiently, enthusiastically helping with my frustratingly specific breeding project. Words can't completely describe how grateful I am to you, so I'll leave a lump of coal outside your room just like our landlord.

@Azerothian

Thank you so much for giving me the funds for a username change last year. Sorry if this is out of the blue because we haven't really interacted since then, and I hope enough time has passed that you don't mind me naming you as my anonymous donor. I really needed the username change for my peace of mind, and I likely would have not been playing FR as much or even remade if it weren't for you. I want you to know how much I appreciate that and that I think about it every time I log on!

@DivineLush

Thank you for all of the recent business. I haven't opened up my leveling service in quite some time, and it was really nice to get back into the swing of things. I really appreciate you trusting me with all of your lovely dragons!

@BecauseDawn

I know this may seem random and out of the blue, but thank you so much for purchasing Mist. I've been trying so hard to sell her to no avail, and your purchase has really bolstered my resolve to stick to my savings for the retired 2013 stuff I'm looking toward. I'm really glad she's wearing some clothes and has found a new home.

@timeblitz

Thank you for going around on many people's pages and wishing them a nice day. I know it may seem like a small gesture, but it really means a lot to someone that someone else is looking out for them in any way.

@Chants

You may not remember, but I'm one of the people to whom you gave a Masked Phantom. It's my favorite familiar this time around, and I still haven't gotten one from a strange chest, so thank you so much for your generosity and random kindness both to me and others.

@Runi

Not sure if you remember but way back in 2014 you very generously donated some treasure to me to help me obtain an Arcane Sprite, and I'll always remember it. Thank you so much!

@Ashanimus

I'm also not sure if you remember, but way back in 2014, I was having a rough year and wanted to gift an Arcane Sprite to myself but was very low on money and hadn't exactly figured out how to earn treasure efficiently. You sold me an Arcane Sprite for well below market value, and it has remained my favorite familiar to this day. I know we haven't really interacted since then, but I always think about that generosity, and I want you to know how grateful I am.

@Nesu

Hope this isn't too cheesy, but I really did appreciate the prompting to thank all of these lovely people above me, some of whom I think about a lot but haven't said anything to in awhile, and it feels wonderful to actually say how thankful I am to them. So thank you, not only for the raffle, but for the push to reconnect. It's super appreciated! <3
@Zenhugz
Thank you for managing Windsinger Wednesdays :)
@Zenhugz
Thank you for managing Windsinger Wednesdays :)
HzGpUHb.png
@Lastwords
Thank you for making some of my dragons look gorgeous ^u^

@WithoutBounds
Thanks for introducing me to the game and getting me started!

@Slayborn
Thank you, you fool, for actually accepting my friend request, it was very surprising X)

@PreciousTime1
Thanks for the occasional gifts, I always love them :)

@SilverDeath90
Thanks for basically everything you've ever done for me on the game, I literally don't have the words to say X3

@Lastwords
Thank you for making some of my dragons look gorgeous ^u^

@WithoutBounds
Thanks for introducing me to the game and getting me started!

@Slayborn
Thank you, you fool, for actually accepting my friend request, it was very surprising X)

@PreciousTime1
Thanks for the occasional gifts, I always love them :)

@SilverDeath90
Thanks for basically everything you've ever done for me on the game, I literally don't have the words to say X3

@Zappymander- Thanks for being a //BBBBEEEEeeeeEEEEeeeeEEEEeeeeEEEEeeeeEEEEeeeeEEEEeeeeEEEEeeee// and memeing hard with me all through 2k16. You're great and Spen and Fence and Eetly and Oonglend and Jerpern and Jimminy (i forgot what his name was) all smile upon you fwiend :')

#FDR #Katelyn #JonsLegs #WinstonChurchill #KimJongFun #Communism

@Ichamo- Thanks for hanging out in the Hetalia thread with me! Your dragons are awesome, and I'm glad to have met another Hetalia fan out there!

@Sharpstar- Thanks for getting me into the... wonderful world of Hetalia... and also for being patient with me and helping me to develop my... eh... amazing characters for awhile now!
@Zappymander- Thanks for being a //BBBBEEEEeeeeEEEEeeeeEEEEeeeeEEEEeeeeEEEEeeeeEEEEeeeeEEEEeeee// and memeing hard with me all through 2k16. You're great and Spen and Fence and Eetly and Oonglend and Jerpern and Jimminy (i forgot what his name was) all smile upon you fwiend :')

#FDR #Katelyn #JonsLegs #WinstonChurchill #KimJongFun #Communism

@Ichamo- Thanks for hanging out in the Hetalia thread with me! Your dragons are awesome, and I'm glad to have met another Hetalia fan out there!

@Sharpstar- Thanks for getting me into the... wonderful world of Hetalia... and also for being patient with me and helping me to develop my... eh... amazing characters for awhile now!
zbWELyv.png
tuDXykQ.png
TTd5qF8.png
wmaQkkP.png
sapphire/jekyll
he/she
fr time+3
commissions
@Natakiro I hope it's ok that I ping you here! I wanted to thank you so much for all you've done for me on FR. You've really helped me enjoy the game, and you've also helped me really love the flight I'm in (yay ice). Whenever I see your UN around it makes me smile, you seem like a really swell person! Anyways, thank you so much.
@Natakiro I hope it's ok that I ping you here! I wanted to thank you so much for all you've done for me on FR. You've really helped me enjoy the game, and you've also helped me really love the flight I'm in (yay ice). Whenever I see your UN around it makes me smile, you seem like a really swell person! Anyways, thank you so much.
tomoe_for_mourn_by_dovalore-dbifydi.gif
@Arupocalypse

Aw, thanks m8. The Disappointment Trio is slightly less disappointed in you :D. It's been a lot of fun memeing through 2016 with you and Eeeetly. Just keep Krumpin' for America, fwiend.
@Arupocalypse

Aw, thanks m8. The Disappointment Trio is slightly less disappointed in you :D. It's been a lot of fun memeing through 2016 with you and Eeeetly. Just keep Krumpin' for America, fwiend.
BigShotModelS3.png
@vainqueurs
Thank you for working so hard to keep us on track for BotB3, and thank you for stepping up to help organize our chaos flight through all of our chaotic moments. You have always been very kind and supportive even when I'm (frequently) sort of clueless about what's going on when planning is happening.

@starrynightren
Thank you always getting things done, even if they are a little late. You always step up to help when needed, and you've always been very kind to me, even when miscommunication occurs. Thank you for keeping the Star Chaser quests running (and congrats on making it to the last one!)

@zombats
Thank you for helping out with everything that you've helped with. You are an asset to the BHG and to every endeavor that you lend a hand to. You have always been very easy to work with, and I always appreciate your help and feedback.

@spookery
Thank you for stepping up to help with the BHG even though I know you're busy with other things. Thank you for being so nice and easy to chat with.

@pheonixponder
Thank you for all of your efforts to make positive changes in the way our flight's dominance runs. You have a knack for actually following through on ideas that we really need more of. I'm always happy to see new organizations get off the ground, and yours has done so in an amazing way so far.

@elaendorlien
Thank you for always taking the time to help people. You are so patient and kind. Also, thank you for all of the really interesting linguistics chats we've had. You always share very interesting information and I truly appreciate it.

@emmahaa
Thank you for fighting hard in our dominance pushes and giving me someone to compete with. I've been slacking recently, but I look forward to competing with you again in the future.

@emzynai
Thank you for being so helpful, and thank you for creating those wonderful coin badges for the FGB donation competitions. The spinning badges really do encourage me to donate when I might not otherwise, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Your art is always a joy to see.

@michseag
Thank you for volunteering to help with the House Holiday Party. I really appreciate your enthusiasm and your drive to get involved despite still being pretty new to the site. I hope to get the chance to work with you again.

@fate2726
Thank you for being fun to talk to and sharing amusing things in the HS bin. I know I don't chat much, but I really have enjoyed the conversations we've had.

@miniquiny999
Thank you for sharing your art in the HS bin and for all the fun chats we have there. You have been the inspiration for many silly things, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who appreciates the silliness.

@starkindler
Thank you for entrusting me with the BHG. Running it has really changed the way I play this game, and has helped me engage with the community much more than I could before. I didn't get much opportunity to interact with you before you changed flights, but I really hope you've been having a good time where you are now.

@Sheelah
Thank you for giving helpful feedback and being patient and understanding when I forget to include directions for people without access to sheets. I really appreciate the fact that you continue to be involved in the BHG and push events despite the fact that everything is so spreadsheet-heavy.

@SlothToast
Thank you for your recipe for (possibly) exploding cake for the Shatterspell holiday party. The idea of cake that might explode was absolutely perfect for our group and every time I edited the planning gallery, I would scroll past your recipe and smile a little. It really made my week.

@ElementDarkSoul
Thank you for contributing so many songs to the holiday party playlist. You introduced me to a lot of songs that I never would have listened to on my own that I ended up really enjoying. Your contributions added much-needed variety to the playlist. Also, thank you for being so active in the thread. I ended up being much busier than anticipated, but you really helped keep the thread alive.

@ApprenticeWriter
Thank you for starting off the Shatterspell holiday party playlist with an 8-bit Rick roll. I couldn't have possibly started things off on a better note than that. Thank you for all of your contributions and for helping keep the thread alive even when I wasn't all that active.

@jinjer91
Thank you for sniping for Shatterspell! I didn't get the opportunity to take any fodder off your hands, since I ended up being very busy and had a lair full of untrained fodder for much of the week, but I was really happy to see that we had an active sniper helping out. It seems like snipers get sort of forgotten about in the chaos of a push, but I hope you realize just how helpful and important and appreciated your hard work really is.

I'm sure I've forgotten many people, so I'll end this with a general thank you to everyone who's been helpful and kind to me over the past year.
@vainqueurs
Thank you for working so hard to keep us on track for BotB3, and thank you for stepping up to help organize our chaos flight through all of our chaotic moments. You have always been very kind and supportive even when I'm (frequently) sort of clueless about what's going on when planning is happening.

@starrynightren
Thank you always getting things done, even if they are a little late. You always step up to help when needed, and you've always been very kind to me, even when miscommunication occurs. Thank you for keeping the Star Chaser quests running (and congrats on making it to the last one!)

@zombats
Thank you for helping out with everything that you've helped with. You are an asset to the BHG and to every endeavor that you lend a hand to. You have always been very easy to work with, and I always appreciate your help and feedback.

@spookery
Thank you for stepping up to help with the BHG even though I know you're busy with other things. Thank you for being so nice and easy to chat with.

@pheonixponder
Thank you for all of your efforts to make positive changes in the way our flight's dominance runs. You have a knack for actually following through on ideas that we really need more of. I'm always happy to see new organizations get off the ground, and yours has done so in an amazing way so far.

@elaendorlien
Thank you for always taking the time to help people. You are so patient and kind. Also, thank you for all of the really interesting linguistics chats we've had. You always share very interesting information and I truly appreciate it.

@emmahaa
Thank you for fighting hard in our dominance pushes and giving me someone to compete with. I've been slacking recently, but I look forward to competing with you again in the future.

@emzynai
Thank you for being so helpful, and thank you for creating those wonderful coin badges for the FGB donation competitions. The spinning badges really do encourage me to donate when I might not otherwise, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Your art is always a joy to see.

@michseag
Thank you for volunteering to help with the House Holiday Party. I really appreciate your enthusiasm and your drive to get involved despite still being pretty new to the site. I hope to get the chance to work with you again.

@fate2726
Thank you for being fun to talk to and sharing amusing things in the HS bin. I know I don't chat much, but I really have enjoyed the conversations we've had.

@miniquiny999
Thank you for sharing your art in the HS bin and for all the fun chats we have there. You have been the inspiration for many silly things, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who appreciates the silliness.

@starkindler
Thank you for entrusting me with the BHG. Running it has really changed the way I play this game, and has helped me engage with the community much more than I could before. I didn't get much opportunity to interact with you before you changed flights, but I really hope you've been having a good time where you are now.

@Sheelah
Thank you for giving helpful feedback and being patient and understanding when I forget to include directions for people without access to sheets. I really appreciate the fact that you continue to be involved in the BHG and push events despite the fact that everything is so spreadsheet-heavy.

@SlothToast
Thank you for your recipe for (possibly) exploding cake for the Shatterspell holiday party. The idea of cake that might explode was absolutely perfect for our group and every time I edited the planning gallery, I would scroll past your recipe and smile a little. It really made my week.

@ElementDarkSoul
Thank you for contributing so many songs to the holiday party playlist. You introduced me to a lot of songs that I never would have listened to on my own that I ended up really enjoying. Your contributions added much-needed variety to the playlist. Also, thank you for being so active in the thread. I ended up being much busier than anticipated, but you really helped keep the thread alive.

@ApprenticeWriter
Thank you for starting off the Shatterspell holiday party playlist with an 8-bit Rick roll. I couldn't have possibly started things off on a better note than that. Thank you for all of your contributions and for helping keep the thread alive even when I wasn't all that active.

@jinjer91
Thank you for sniping for Shatterspell! I didn't get the opportunity to take any fodder off your hands, since I ended up being very busy and had a lair full of untrained fodder for much of the week, but I was really happy to see that we had an active sniper helping out. It seems like snipers get sort of forgotten about in the chaos of a push, but I hope you realize just how helpful and important and appreciated your hard work really is.

I'm sure I've forgotten many people, so I'll end this with a general thank you to everyone who's been helpful and kind to me over the past year.
gU2ykYl.png
@Asiatica Haha thank you for donating to Windsinger Wednesdays! Everything counts and I appreciate people willing to be on the pinglist since Birdie and I ARE A BIT CRAZY :)
@Asiatica Haha thank you for donating to Windsinger Wednesdays! Everything counts and I appreciate people willing to be on the pinglist since Birdie and I ARE A BIT CRAZY :)
Bk78Myp.png Z3T662y.png FF
@Chantares you're very welcome, it's much deserved for the charity and assistance you provide for new users and others. Thank you for providing services like the mentorship program, it is players like you that preserve the coöperate spirit of the fr community and thus facilitate a greater player experience. Godspeed. P.S. Any onlookers with an interest in L25s, triple X dragons , fest items and other miscellaneous prizes as well as supporting a worthy service, should consider joining chantares' raffle and mentorship program, if you haven't already: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2056627/][img]https://anonmgur.com/up/bf8a26dcbf996148d32fd84ed86b9d29.gif[/img][img]https://anonmgur.com/up/8280289296a3e75df99bfa30234e88e7.gif[/img][/url]
@Chantares you're very welcome, it's much deserved for the charity and assistance you provide for new users and others. Thank you for providing services like the mentorship program, it is players like you that preserve the coöperate spirit of the fr community and thus facilitate a greater player experience. Godspeed.

P.S. Any onlookers with an interest in L25s, triple X dragons , fest items and other miscellaneous prizes as well as supporting a worthy service, should consider joining chantares' raffle and mentorship program, if you haven't already:

bf8a26dcbf996148d32fd84ed86b9d29.gif8280289296a3e75df99bfa30234e88e7.gif

>6d+G1-[s/t]
>items-[s/t]
>wishlist
Y3thWCH.gif 8jr55gio3.gif amnMpeI.png
Hey guys this is for a raffle so sorry if my pings bother you! (THEY ARE PINGS OF APPRECIATION ACCEPT* MY LOVE)

@SadPotatoe ma lil newb friend! Thank you for joining and getting into the game with me so me and clogs aren't the only nerds X3 I appreciate.

@Hatandclogs Fine. There, ya happy?
Thank you for making me your #1 bae above wally, for all the fab drawings that you do, and oh yeah, being my friend so I'm not a little loner. <- v much appreciated, too!

@ FairlyGoner Thank you for being my interwebs fren and for being patient with me! I can't wait to fangirl more in the future with you, ma dud XD Get appreciated, boi.
Hey guys this is for a raffle so sorry if my pings bother you! (THEY ARE PINGS OF APPRECIATION ACCEPT* MY LOVE)

@SadPotatoe ma lil newb friend! Thank you for joining and getting into the game with me so me and clogs aren't the only nerds X3 I appreciate.

@Hatandclogs Fine. There, ya happy?
Thank you for making me your #1 bae above wally, for all the fab drawings that you do, and oh yeah, being my friend so I'm not a little loner. <- v much appreciated, too!

@ FairlyGoner Thank you for being my interwebs fren and for being patient with me! I can't wait to fangirl more in the future with you, ma dud XD Get appreciated, boi.
| Bella | She/Her | FR Time +0 | Lesbean |
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 58 59