Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Beau Geste Raffle [DRAWING]
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 58 59
@fuzzybelly thank you for being one of the coolest people I know :)! I love getting to talk to you and hearing your insights about things. I love how you use you considerable artistic abilities to make the world a more fun and beautiful place, and I love learning about wildlife from you. I love you and I'm grateful that I know you!
@fuzzybelly thank you for being one of the coolest people I know :)! I love getting to talk to you and hearing your insights about things. I love how you use you considerable artistic abilities to make the world a more fun and beautiful place, and I love learning about wildlife from you. I love you and I'm grateful that I know you!
@RaelBarclay Aw, thanks :D
@RaelBarclay Aw, thanks :D
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@eeriansadow
Best ping ever. <3 Thanks for being my friend and coming out to see me so often! You're the best movie buddy I could ask for, and so much more.
@eeriansadow
Best ping ever. <3 Thanks for being my friend and coming out to see me so often! You're the best movie buddy I could ask for, and so much more.
@endorphine so I can get back to this when I get to a proper computer
@endorphine so I can get back to this when I get to a proper computer
C4T6yYj.png
She/her
591115t8qpmw0bs5.gif
ST+9

FPQCz2h.png
@Albioyn Thanks for being an awesome brother and always be in there for me, love you c:
@Albioyn Thanks for being an awesome brother and always be in there for me, love you c:
@Clareira thank you for being an awesome friend! You're the best. I seriously could not imagine my life without you. ♥

@Voronwis thank you for helping me when I was just a newbie. And thank you for being a great friend! You put so much work into everything! You're a really great person. :D

((Sorry if this is stupid, I can never put my thoughts properly into words, especially when I'm thanking someone. ;w;))
@Clareira thank you for being an awesome friend! You're the best. I seriously could not imagine my life without you. ♥

@Voronwis thank you for helping me when I was just a newbie. And thank you for being a great friend! You put so much work into everything! You're a really great person. :D

((Sorry if this is stupid, I can never put my thoughts properly into words, especially when I'm thanking someone. ;w;))
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
@hedalexa Thank you so much for introducing me to Flight Rising, It's so much fun!

@discodilemma Thank you for being an awesome friend and for watching out for this newbie :)

@hedalexa Thank you so much for introducing me to Flight Rising, It's so much fun!

@discodilemma Thank you for being an awesome friend and for watching out for this newbie :)

Goodness... Where do I start?

@gotw3
Naww thank you friend for your kind words! Don't ever feel like you are taking advantage, because I don't give anything away that I cannot afford to give (or don't want to). I do it because I enjoy helping people :) Much love, and happy holidays!

@CrazyassBat
Thank you so much for your ping! I am forever grateful for all the bumps, and the least I can do if thank people the only way I can -with appreciation art! I am super busy at the moment, so just popping in to feed my babies, but I will be back into it in the new year (hopefully) haha happy holidays!

@Pieeee
Thank you friend! I am always here to help (whenever I can!) and I am so grateful for compliments on my art :) Happy holidays!

@lopika
Naww you are so wonderful, thank you so much for your kind words! The love on this thread has been amazing, and even though it's internet land you are all so supportive! Happy holidays! x
Goodness... Where do I start?

@gotw3
Naww thank you friend for your kind words! Don't ever feel like you are taking advantage, because I don't give anything away that I cannot afford to give (or don't want to). I do it because I enjoy helping people :) Much love, and happy holidays!

@CrazyassBat
Thank you so much for your ping! I am forever grateful for all the bumps, and the least I can do if thank people the only way I can -with appreciation art! I am super busy at the moment, so just popping in to feed my babies, but I will be back into it in the new year (hopefully) haha happy holidays!

@Pieeee
Thank you friend! I am always here to help (whenever I can!) and I am so grateful for compliments on my art :) Happy holidays!

@lopika
Naww you are so wonderful, thank you so much for your kind words! The love on this thread has been amazing, and even though it's internet land you are all so supportive! Happy holidays! x
smallbadge1_by_myserpentine-d9dmyl3.pngaccentshopsmall_by_myserpentine-da55rjy.png
@Actaeon
That Statue for bossman thundeRe:cRe:ack thRe:ad was some of the most fun I've eveRe: had on heRe:, thanks for running it! Also tell Gary that BoRe:alis says hi

@Desnik
Thanks for the dragon adoptables, they are beautiful and i wish i had a reliable enough income to be able to get more. Also i was looking through my dragon's offspring lists a little while ago and saw one in your lair, which i found amusing.

@Dragonheartnight
PRAISE THE SWARM
@Actaeon
That Statue for bossman thundeRe:cRe:ack thRe:ad was some of the most fun I've eveRe: had on heRe:, thanks for running it! Also tell Gary that BoRe:alis says hi

@Desnik
Thanks for the dragon adoptables, they are beautiful and i wish i had a reliable enough income to be able to get more. Also i was looking through my dragon's offspring lists a little while ago and saw one in your lair, which i found amusing.

@Dragonheartnight
PRAISE THE SWARM
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
@PreciousTime1
Thank you for introducing me to FR, I love this game!

@NightPheonix77
Thank you for helping me start when I was just a newbie, I appreciate all the help!

@SilverDeath90
Thanks for being a great trade partner, I can always count on you to make my dragons pretty!
@PreciousTime1
Thank you for introducing me to FR, I love this game!

@NightPheonix77
Thank you for helping me start when I was just a newbie, I appreciate all the help!

@SilverDeath90
Thanks for being a great trade partner, I can always count on you to make my dragons pretty!
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 58 59