Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Night of the Year Raffle - Winners Drawn
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95
[center][size=7][b]Raffle Open![/b][/size][/center] Here it is! The Night of the Year raffle! Phew! Should be pretty much every item announced in an announcement thread since January 1st, 2016. Anything added until rollover December 31st, 2016 will also be added into more prize packs. Right now it looks like there's around ~160 prize packs altogether. [b]That means that unless we have 160 or more people entering the raffle someone may win more than once![/b] So uh... pretty much get at least one ticket, I guess, because if there's less than 160 people entered then you'd be guaranteed a win at least. xD ------------------------ [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25021134] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/250212/25021134_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [i]"It's been a long and exciting year, filled with fun events and mysterious troubles, and dragons across Sornieth are looking forward to the festive events of end year. Not all things are festive, however. Waiting for the moment to rise, something lurks as the Nocturnes return... Not all dragons worship a deity, not all dragons wish for the prosperity of Sornieth. Some worship something else. Something darker. And they are growing in number. The Shade worshipers, long having scuttled about on the fringes of society, moving through lands collecting pieces of their 'god', have collected enough fragments to directly threaten Sornieth itself. They have grown bolder in the presence of their destructive 'god' and now seek to march on the deities' lands in search of more pieces to continue to add to the whole. If they succeed even the full power of the deities could not defeat the Shade. The dragons of Sornieth must rise together to stand strong and defeat this revolution. Together, under the might of the deities, they must separate the returning Shade back into the fragments it was."[/i] [size=2] [b][url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qC5fTKhOIXyHnFj_gGlzDskjeL8HMwNcgLAMlKIHULI/viewform]Join the Raffle Pinglist![/url][/b] [size=1]@acacia @adamanta @aetherseer @agareia @alcina @aquazap222 @aquazap222 @armistice @atzien @atzien @awerebear @azuredusk @azuredusk @barkingbirb @bartz @beautifulglitter @belegorn @bizarre @blink182 @broderick @bunzinna @byzantium @cantertothewinds @cantertothewinds @cheesity @cheezyfries @chills @chrispycookie @corruptionofpain @crystalrosewing @crystalrosewing @crystalrosewing @danijust @danijust @darklingqueen @darkmicewar @diamondnoodles @doki @dolphinprincess @dorugamon @dragonwriter315 @dreamweave @duskwillow @elecsquirrel10 @elecsquirrel10 @elysadie @emeraldskye @enkil @enkil @evarinya @exaltier @exosomniac @exosomniac @expectinsanity @fallenarrow @freshpeachez @frfrfr @gentleoceanwind @gentleoceanwind @gentleoceanwind @grumptcatlover @hapro @herebeedragons @herebeedragons @houtori @icicle16 @isildamistwood @ithaca @jackabug @jaypaw @jbapple @jellodrake @joyoon @kairoku @kalvin @kamishii @kaolyn @kapara @kotoej @kotoej @kotoej @kriski @kyokai @ladyschiavona @lancelotofthesky @lantian @leivonainen @lifeofadreamer @lilbluecat @lilbluecat @llealynarisia @lome @lostcircuit @lotuscatdragon @lucyloose @luminanova @lup @mafiavamp @magpietellme @manifoldseeker @marduk @marge @masakisaphir @mcmod @mcmod @melodlily @mercure2333 @mercure2333 @meyoline @mikisama @mirna @missgoldenpixel @mooglesam @mudlood @mweep @mweep @mystyic @mystyic @mystyic @natamazing @orbofdiscord @panopticon @porkwithbones @potatorabbit @pretzii @queensabriel @ravenwolf @ravera @raxyl @rayfisch @redlasunshowers @reyisbae @riisa @risaia @riveriia @roachchoir @rosetta248 @rowanofrohan @rowanofrohan @rrhepburn @rrhepburn @ruffian @saikae @saina @sap88 @saphelle @saraceaser @saraceaser @sarasnake99 @schefflera @seelenfluch @self @senchadrake @shadesofcyan @shadica @shadowangel @shadowmaat @shadowrising @shayflayplays @silverbook @silverins @silverins @silvernight01 @simfeetunder @sirimiri @sirimiri @siritys @skyarising @skyesbride @skyyeofember @slotho @sockmonkeygerald @solztize @starpants @stefanyd @suvienur @syncogon @synnful @synnful @taintedillusions @talentha @tarmonsuravye @teland @teland @terrone @thecalebm @theresilence @thesunthegodssaw @twistedflyte @uzaaki9 @visceralscorn @wildswirls @windshade @yoda @zeco5000 @zillua[/size] [/size]
Raffle Open!

Here it is! The Night of the Year raffle! Phew! Should be pretty much every item announced in an announcement thread since January 1st, 2016. Anything added until rollover December 31st, 2016 will also be added into more prize packs.

Right now it looks like there's around ~160 prize packs altogether. That means that unless we have 160 or more people entering the raffle someone may win more than once!

So uh... pretty much get at least one ticket, I guess, because if there's less than 160 people entered then you'd be guaranteed a win at least. xD

"It's been a long and exciting year, filled with fun events and mysterious troubles, and dragons across Sornieth are looking forward to the festive events of end year. Not all things are festive, however. Waiting for the moment to rise, something lurks as the Nocturnes return...

Not all dragons worship a deity, not all dragons wish for the prosperity of Sornieth. Some worship something else. Something darker. And they are growing in number.

The Shade worshipers, long having scuttled about on the fringes of society, moving through lands collecting pieces of their 'god', have collected enough fragments to directly threaten Sornieth itself. They have grown bolder in the presence of their destructive 'god' and now seek to march on the deities' lands in search of more pieces to continue to add to the whole.

If they succeed even the full power of the deities could not defeat the Shade. The dragons of Sornieth must rise together to stand strong and defeat this revolution. Together, under the might of the deities, they must separate the returning Shade back into the fragments it was."

Join the Raffle Pinglist! @acacia @adamanta @aetherseer @agareia @alcina @aquazap222 @aquazap222 @armistice @atzien @atzien @awerebear @azuredusk @azuredusk @barkingbirb @bartz @beautifulglitter @belegorn @bizarre @blink182 @broderick @bunzinna @byzantium @cantertothewinds @cantertothewinds @cheesity @cheezyfries @chills @chrispycookie @corruptionofpain @crystalrosewing @crystalrosewing @crystalrosewing @danijust @danijust @darklingqueen @darkmicewar @diamondnoodles @doki @dolphinprincess @dorugamon @dragonwriter315 @dreamweave @duskwillow @elecsquirrel10 @elecsquirrel10 @elysadie @emeraldskye @enkil @enkil @evarinya @exaltier @exosomniac @exosomniac @expectinsanity @fallenarrow @freshpeachez @frfrfr @gentleoceanwind @gentleoceanwind @gentleoceanwind @grumptcatlover @hapro @herebeedragons @herebeedragons @houtori @icicle16 @isildamistwood @ithaca @jackabug @jaypaw @jbapple @jellodrake @joyoon @kairoku @kalvin @kamishii @kaolyn @kapara @kotoej @kotoej @kotoej @kriski @kyokai @ladyschiavona @lancelotofthesky @lantian @leivonainen @lifeofadreamer @lilbluecat @lilbluecat @llealynarisia @lome @lostcircuit @lotuscatdragon @lucyloose @luminanova @lup @mafiavamp @magpietellme @manifoldseeker @marduk @marge @masakisaphir @mcmod @mcmod @melodlily @mercure2333 @mercure2333 @meyoline @mikisama @mirna @missgoldenpixel @mooglesam @mudlood @mweep @mweep @mystyic @mystyic @mystyic @natamazing @orbofdiscord @panopticon @porkwithbones @potatorabbit @pretzii @queensabriel @ravenwolf @ravera @raxyl @rayfisch @redlasunshowers @reyisbae @riisa @risaia @riveriia @roachchoir @rosetta248 @rowanofrohan @rowanofrohan @rrhepburn @rrhepburn @ruffian @saikae @saina @sap88 @saphelle @saraceaser @saraceaser @sarasnake99 @schefflera @seelenfluch @self @senchadrake @shadesofcyan @shadica @shadowangel @shadowmaat @shadowrising @shayflayplays @silverbook @silverins @silverins @silvernight01 @simfeetunder @sirimiri @sirimiri @siritys @skyarising @skyesbride @skyyeofember @slotho @sockmonkeygerald @solztize @starpants @stefanyd @suvienur @syncogon @synnful @synnful @taintedillusions @talentha @tarmonsuravye @teland @teland @terrone @thecalebm @theresilence @thesunthegodssaw @twistedflyte @uzaaki9 @visceralscorn @wildswirls @windshade @yoda @zeco5000 @zillua
@DeadlyInformant I haven't even looked at the front page yet.. but you know I'm in!
@DeadlyInformant I haven't even looked at the front page yet.. but you know I'm in!
@Riffi, @Girales, @Leivonainen, @Jingish, @Siberianwind, @AcqvilaeArcana, @Calyks, @darkmicewar,

Nice raffle, Please tell I referred you
@Riffi, @Girales, @Leivonainen, @Jingish, @Siberianwind, @AcqvilaeArcana, @Calyks, @darkmicewar,

Nice raffle, Please tell I referred you
B43QG5A.png
@Siritys
hoi siri (cya at fb) sure
@DeadlyInformant
referred by siritys c:
@Siritys
hoi siri (cya at fb) sure
@DeadlyInformant
referred by siritys c:

9Ec97kg.png
@DeadlyInformant could I get the item ticket prices in text format, per typical please? I will without doubt be be entering this one!
@DeadlyInformant could I get the item ticket prices in text format, per typical please? I will without doubt be be entering this one!
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@manifoldseeker
mention that i referred you, noice eraffle you cado you rlvl 25 thing here XD
@manifoldseeker
mention that i referred you, noice eraffle you cado you rlvl 25 thing here XD

9Ec97kg.png
bump
bump
@DeadlyInformant
sent a few dragons in one ways! (maths done!)
and BUMP!
@DeadlyInformant
sent a few dragons in one ways! (maths done!)
and BUMP!

9Ec97kg.png
Welp I am soooo in! Sending treasure for tickets anddddd

BUMP~

Welp I am soooo in! Sending treasure for tickets anddddd

BUMP~

Bump!
Sending over stuffs!
Bump!
Sending over stuffs!
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.pngwsTw09i.png5MXcgUI.png5r8twnX.png5z1ZKaZ.png15gwi1i.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95