Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | LV25 Raffle | (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
@seamadeland

Sending 12 gems for tickets!!
@seamadeland

Sending 12 gems for tickets!!
Fear the Old Blood
iuEBSJ3.png
slCEFYq.png
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
@seamadeland Hi there! May I enter? I joined within the last 6 months and have no lv. 25s of my own. ^^
@seamadeland Hi there! May I enter? I joined within the last 6 months and have no lv. 25s of my own. ^^
@seamadeland

Could I claim one ABT for being in Lightning?
@seamadeland

Could I claim one ABT for being in Lightning?
xpF3T3u.png
Bump
Bump

>6d+G1-[s/t]
>items-[s/t]
>wishlist
Y3thWCH.gif 8jr55gio3.gif amnMpeI.png
bump
bump
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
@Spycopoth @Arcnia @Aquazap222 Got you all down! Thank you and good luck!
@Spycopoth @Arcnia @Aquazap222 Got you all down! Thank you and good luck!
nXERsAh.gif x
Quest
they/them

wishlist
skyquest
loreshop
x
hm6g4Hg.gif
z6yC46F.png
xx
vqpPMnZ.png x tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png
This round is now CLOSED, and the winners are being drawn!
This round is now CLOSED, and the winners are being drawn!
nXERsAh.gif x
Quest
they/them

wishlist
skyquest
loreshop
x
hm6g4Hg.gif
z6yC46F.png
xx
[quote=participants pinglist]@/panopticon @Sairine @Shadowangel @Omai @/Emmahaa @Davina @lilbluecat @Daybreakstorm @Reochi @MadaraKeehl @c33213 @Eiyora @Siritys @LuminaNova @SpoopySnokelton @/XYZayne @humanityxpeople @/grumples @Hkomygf @LuminaNova @nuttysaladtree @Soichin @Pallida @BlackJasper @Ecosysticated @End3rStorm @Sanguiem @BabySnake @TheFriskyHyena @MissyBeatrix @XenoSpirit @Missgail02 @Aiiec @RedSkiesatDawn @/Niya @zaphyrae @Mesh @Aryana @LostCircuit @OrbofDiscord @Spycopoth @/Arcnia @Aquazap222[/quote] The raffle has closed, and the winners have been drawn! [size=5]The grand prize winner is: [b]@Arcnia![/b][/size] Please let me know whether you want [b]Strychnine[/b] and his items or the leveling prize (which will come with the unlocked stones)! [size=4]Second place goes to: [b]@XYZayne![/b][/size] Once Arcina has made their decision, I will let you know what your prize is! [size=3]Third place goes to: [b]@grumples![/b][/size] You will receive a CR with your jackpot shortly. =D ----------------- The consolation winners are as follows: 1. most tickets: @grumples, at 5340 2. bump prize: @panopticon 3. bump prize: @Emmahaa 4. bump prize: @Niya If the four of you could please choose your consolation prizes based on what number you were drawn for (for Emmahaa I need 3 options, for Niyah I need 4, etc) I will get them sent out as soon as possible! ---------------- --------------- [font=Lucida Handwriting][color=#aa00ff][size=6][b]Thank you all for participating.[/b][/size] [/color][/font] If you would like to be pinged when the next round opens, please let me know. [i]Remember that if you didn't win this round, you can claim [b]half[/b] of your earned tickets from this round in the next one![/i] Next round is scheduled to open tentatively on [b]January 11th[/b], since NotN will put a bit of a delay on training things.

The raffle has closed, and the winners have been drawn!

The grand prize winner is: @Arcnia!

Please let me know whether you want Strychnine and his items or the leveling prize (which will come with the unlocked stones)!

Second place goes to: @XYZayne!

Once Arcina has made their decision, I will let you know what your prize is!

Third place goes to: @grumples!

You will receive a CR with your jackpot shortly. =D

The consolation winners are as follows:

1. most tickets: @grumples, at 5340
2. bump prize: @panopticon
3. bump prize: @Emmahaa
4. bump prize: @Niya

If the four of you could please choose your consolation prizes based on what number you were drawn for (for Emmahaa I need 3 options, for Niyah I need 4, etc) I will get them sent out as soon as possible!

Thank you all for participating.
If you would like to be pinged when the next round opens, please let me know.
Remember that if you didn't win this round, you can claim half of your earned tickets from this round in the next one!

Next round is scheduled to open tentatively on January 11th, since NotN will put a bit of a delay on training things.

nXERsAh.gif x
Quest
they/them

wishlist
skyquest
loreshop
x
hm6g4Hg.gif
z6yC46F.png
xx
@seamadeland

Omg...thank you ahh!!! I'll take Strychnine and his items please, thank you so much dfdjgfkad I'm shaking ;0;
@seamadeland

Omg...thank you ahh!!! I'll take Strychnine and his items please, thank you so much dfdjgfkad I'm shaking ;0;
@seamadeland I'd like to get pinged for the next round ^^
@seamadeland I'd like to get pinged for the next round ^^
Home of the Lavendel Clan | 6+ FR hours
RGB2.png VQh4fQu.png1apf7yC.gif
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33