Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Make A Wish!
I would love

metallic scroll
Alloy scroll
lightening sprite
lightening apparel
ambush( Geanted @Aruemon )
berserker (Granted!! @RoyalSorceress )

I would love

metallic scroll
Alloy scroll
lightening sprite
lightening apparel
ambush( Geanted @Aruemon )
berserker (Granted!! @RoyalSorceress )

Fd5cQVO.jpeg
This is a nice thread! I am but a lowly player who is a bit boring, but might as well post!
My wishlist (And yes, i am needy.)

300k treasure
Some ratings on my dragon, Bubblegum (One rating done by Wyxamex!)
Any of the breed change scrolls
Any of the gene scrolls
Any of the sprites
A level 25OMG! I ACTUALLY GOT THIS AND AN ELIMINATE [on a dragon] FUFILLED! OMG! THANK YOU firedragons!
An eliminate
The goblins I don't have (They are cute!)
A Lot of the apparel you can't get now. Festival stuff and kickstarter stuff. I know I am not getting these.
Yep. I know. Im exceptionally needy. But thx for reading this!
This is a nice thread! I am but a lowly player who is a bit boring, but might as well post!
My wishlist (And yes, i am needy.)

300k treasure
Some ratings on my dragon, Bubblegum (One rating done by Wyxamex!)
Any of the breed change scrolls
Any of the gene scrolls
Any of the sprites
A level 25OMG! I ACTUALLY GOT THIS AND AN ELIMINATE [on a dragon] FUFILLED! OMG! THANK YOU firedragons!
An eliminate
The goblins I don't have (They are cute!)
A Lot of the apparel you can't get now. Festival stuff and kickstarter stuff. I know I am not getting these.
Yep. I know. Im exceptionally needy. But thx for reading this!
WAOKY1a.png1I2Zxcd.pngJust Scribling.
my wishlist <3
  • treasure for expanding my lair
  • battle items
  • food
  • gems
thank you very much! i hope to fulfull some wishes as well :)

shout out to these people who granted my wishes!
@RoyalSorceress @Tsinjora @Huskily @CyberKyo @thetiniestnerd
my wishlist <3
  • treasure for expanding my lair
  • battle items
  • food
  • gems
thank you very much! i hope to fulfull some wishes as well :)

shout out to these people who granted my wishes!
@RoyalSorceress @Tsinjora @Huskily @CyberKyo @thetiniestnerd
mel ♥ bi ♥ she/her ♥ polyamorous

_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png

vocalist ♥ musician ♥ artist ♥ writer
I'm not really sure how to bookmark a thread (if someone could PM me and let me know that'd be swell). Anyways;

My wishes:
-any of the genes in my comments on my own clan profile, since I'm trying to gene so many dragons
-a fire, light, lightning, arcane, plague, or wind sprite (I know it's a stretch but still, a girl can dream)
-any familiar missing from my bestiary really, especially rare ones
-treasure or gems that I can put towards my familiar hunt

Thanks everyone!
I'm not really sure how to bookmark a thread (if someone could PM me and let me know that'd be swell). Anyways;

My wishes:
-any of the genes in my comments on my own clan profile, since I'm trying to gene so many dragons
-a fire, light, lightning, arcane, plague, or wind sprite (I know it's a stretch but still, a girl can dream)
-any familiar missing from my bestiary really, especially rare ones
-treasure or gems that I can put towards my familiar hunt

Thanks everyone!
♥♥♥
I'll do writing commissions for retired familiars! Message me!
♥♥♥
I wish!

-An eliminate stone thingie so I can farm the coliseum and make a little more treasure.
- For treasure because I can't stop adopting pretty dragons. Seriously. My poor boyfriends laughing at me because I oooo and ahh over every baby nocturne I see.
-For a piebald/paint female nocturne as a mate for one of my piebald male nocturnes. I'd -love- if her colors went well together (the male is black, white and grey). (Keridwyn, I love you. The nocturne girl is sooo pretty!)

<3

Thank you, RoyalSorceress, for the treasure! It's going straight towards being saved for the next lair expansion. :)
I wish!

-An eliminate stone thingie so I can farm the coliseum and make a little more treasure.
- For treasure because I can't stop adopting pretty dragons. Seriously. My poor boyfriends laughing at me because I oooo and ahh over every baby nocturne I see.
-For a piebald/paint female nocturne as a mate for one of my piebald male nocturnes. I'd -love- if her colors went well together (the male is black, white and grey). (Keridwyn, I love you. The nocturne girl is sooo pretty!)

<3

Thank you, RoyalSorceress, for the treasure! It's going straight towards being saved for the next lair expansion. :)
38443667.png
My name has two i's and no L. :)
ADHD - Poke me if I forget stuff!
She/Hers
80733020.png
I wish for...

- Any familiars
- Any skins
- Any accents
- Some treasure (still expanding lair and nests)
- Apparel
- A few gems

These will be removed if I manage to get them myself~

- 1 Level 25 dragon
- 1 Primary Gene : Poison
- 1 Secondary Gene : Bee
- 2 Tertiary Gene : Glimmer

Thank you RoyalSorceress for the familiars! And the skin -Silver Springbok!! <3
Thank you SunDragon for the familiars! :D
I wish for...

- Any familiars
- Any skins
- Any accents
- Some treasure (still expanding lair and nests)
- Apparel
- A few gems

These will be removed if I manage to get them myself~

- 1 Level 25 dragon
- 1 Primary Gene : Poison
- 1 Secondary Gene : Bee
- 2 Tertiary Gene : Glimmer

Thank you RoyalSorceress for the familiars! And the skin -Silver Springbok!! <3
Thank you SunDragon for the familiars! :D
If anyone tosses me a Glimmer gene so I can finish my very first dragon I'll love you forever.
My hearts desire...

-Stash of treasure and gems
-Boreal wood Vista

~More to come~
My hearts desire...

-Stash of treasure and gems
-Boreal wood Vista

~More to come~
Nothing here... IMG_2249.gif
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2262775
Join this Raffle!
Here is my wishlist!!
1. Treasure! Perhaps 10000 or more? If not then it's fine ^-^ Thank you to chamilet for gifting me 20000! I am still accepting more though! If you can't give me anything else below ^^
2. Familiars! Any that I don't have preferably Big thanks to RoyalSorceress for giving me two!
3. Crimson Rogue Apparel that my dragon Zariel doesn't have! Thanks to Tox, I now have it all!!
4. Any genes down there!! Those are what I want the most as well, but really any gene will be most helpful ^^
5. Finally, 50 gems or more! I really want to put all of the apparel I just got from Tox on my dragon! (I need 250 gems max ^^)

Primary Gene: Jupiter
Primary Gene: Metallic
Primary Gene: Tiger
Primary Gene: Falcon
Secondary Gene: Facet
Secondary Gene: Stripes
Secondary Gene: Peregrine
Secondary Gene: Saturn
Secondary Gene: Seraph
Secondary Gene: Paint
Secondary Gene: Current
Tertiary Gene: Glimmer
Tertiary Gene: Thylacine

Thank you so much!!

Here is my wishlist!!
1. Treasure! Perhaps 10000 or more? If not then it's fine ^-^ Thank you to chamilet for gifting me 20000! I am still accepting more though! If you can't give me anything else below ^^
2. Familiars! Any that I don't have preferably Big thanks to RoyalSorceress for giving me two!
3. Crimson Rogue Apparel that my dragon Zariel doesn't have! Thanks to Tox, I now have it all!!
4. Any genes down there!! Those are what I want the most as well, but really any gene will be most helpful ^^
5. Finally, 50 gems or more! I really want to put all of the apparel I just got from Tox on my dragon! (I need 250 gems max ^^)

Primary Gene: Jupiter
Primary Gene: Metallic
Primary Gene: Tiger
Primary Gene: Falcon
Secondary Gene: Facet
Secondary Gene: Stripes
Secondary Gene: Peregrine
Secondary Gene: Saturn
Secondary Gene: Seraph
Secondary Gene: Paint
Secondary Gene: Current
Tertiary Gene: Glimmer
Tertiary Gene: Thylacine

Thank you so much!!

tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo3_250.png jqjf19Q.png
What I wish for: Any familiar I don't have - which can be found on Tevra on page 1 (mostly gem familiars) [item=rusted treasure chest][item=iron treasure chest][item=gilded decorative chest] [item=Primary Gene: Metallic][item=Tertiary Gene: Glimmer][item=Tertiary Gene: Runes][item=Primary Gene: Falcon][item=Secondary Gene: Peregrine][item=Secondary Gene: alloy][item=Secondary Gene: butterfly][item=Primary Gene: Jupiter][item=Primary Gene: Petals] [item=accent: glitter gems][item=accent: sapphire nebulosa][item=accent: aquamarine nebulosa][item=accent: sanya's gift] [item=Ethereal Entourage][item=Pixie Procession][item=unicorn guise][item=twice-dyed cowl] X4 [item=black cat][item=mainecoon][item=scottish fold][item=calico cat][item=orange tabby] [item=Silver Sylvan Bracelets][item=Silver Sylvan headpiece][item=Silver Sylvan lattice][item=Silver Sylvan dress][item=Silver Sylvan filigree][item=Silver Sylvan anklets][item=Silver Sylvan twist][item=Silver Sylvan wings] [item=Alabaster Filigree Wing Guard][item=Alabaster Filigree Gauntlets][item=Alabaster Filigree boots][item=Alabaster Filigree tail guard][item=Alabaster Filigree banner][item=Alabaster Filigree breastplate][item=Alabaster Filigree helmet] @TrissyCat Thank you @RoyalSorceress for sending me a missing familiar!
What I wish for:

Any familiar I don't have - which can be found on Tevra on page 1 (mostly gem familiars)
Rusted Treasure Chest Iron Treasure Chest Gilded Decorative Chest
Primary Gene: Metallic Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Tertiary Gene: Runes Primary Gene: Falcon Secondary Gene: Peregrine Secondary Gene: Alloy Secondary Gene: Butterfly Primary Gene: Jupiter Primary Gene: Petals
Accent: Glitter Gems Accent: Sapphire Nebulosa Accent: Aquamarine Nebulosa Accent: Sanya's Gift

Ethereal Entourage Pixie Procession Unicorn Guise Twice-Dyed Cowl X4
Black Cat Mainecoon Scottish Fold Calico Cat Orange Tabby
Silver Sylvan Bracelets Silver Sylvan Headpiece Silver Sylvan Lattice Silver Sylvan Dress Silver Sylvan Filigree Silver Sylvan Anklets Silver Sylvan Twist Silver Sylvan Wings
Alabaster Filigree Wing Guard Alabaster Filigree Gauntlets Alabaster Filigree Boots Alabaster Filigree Tail Guard Alabaster Filigree Banner Alabaster Filigree Breastplate Alabaster Filigree Helmet
@TrissyCat

Thank you @RoyalSorceress for sending me a missing familiar!
Lichtdrache.gif
I'm a new player, so I'm not sure what to wish for, but I'll take inspiration from other wishers!

I wish for:
-Gems
-Any apparel
-Some treasure
-Any familiar(s)
-Any dragons that may help me start up
-Anything else that may be helpful (really anything, I really don't know much about the site so I'll appreciate genes or scrolls or any item! :>

Thanks to TrissyCat for the dragons, items, and treasure!
Thanks to Solztize for the items!
Thanks to Wyxamex for the apparel!
Thanks to RoyalSorceress for the apparel and chess pieces (and achievement)!
Thanks to SunDragon for the familiars!
I'm a new player, so I'm not sure what to wish for, but I'll take inspiration from other wishers!

I wish for:
-Gems
-Any apparel
-Some treasure
-Any familiar(s)
-Any dragons that may help me start up
-Anything else that may be helpful (really anything, I really don't know much about the site so I'll appreciate genes or scrolls or any item! :>

Thanks to TrissyCat for the dragons, items, and treasure!
Thanks to Solztize for the items!
Thanks to Wyxamex for the apparel!
Thanks to RoyalSorceress for the apparel and chess pieces (and achievement)!
Thanks to SunDragon for the familiars!